Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video of Lindsay Lohan Being Sentenced to 90 days in Jail and 90 days in Rehab!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Video of Lindsay Lohan Being Sentenced to 90 days in Jail and 90 days in Rehab! Empty
PostSubject: Video of Lindsay Lohan Being Sentenced to 90 days in Jail and 90 days in Rehab!   Video of Lindsay Lohan Being Sentenced to 90 days in Jail and 90 days in Rehab! EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 5:44 am

By the way here is the link to the video of her crying when her ass is sentenced.

It is 10 minutes but is pretty interesting and might make you laugh.. Video of Lindsay Lohan Being Sentenced to 90 days in Jail and 90 days in Rehab! Tongue

http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx?id=07411306-96ba-4549-a108-8461ee130da2

Bitch needs to stay in jail. Why should she get out a long ass time before schedule?

She better serve at least 45 days in jail and for sure the full 90 in rehab because this drug fiend is dead in a year if she doesn't get help.

So anyone think she will get her ass beat in jail?

Here is the full story if you don't know by now:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/2010/07/lindsay-lohan-jail.html

Lindsay Lohan was sentenced Tuesday to 90 days in jail, breaking down in tears once after Judge Marsha Revel found that she had violated her probation, and once again after sentencing and probation details were determined.

"I wasn't expecting any special treatment except I have to provide for myself, I have to work," the actress said, addressing the judge directly before the sentence was handed down.

Lindsay argued to the judge was that she had been confused by instructions she received, and believed herself to be in compliance with the judge's order to go to classes once a week because the education program gave her permission to skip and reschedule appointments.
Back to top Go down

Video of Lindsay Lohan Being Sentenced to 90 days in Jail and 90 days in Rehab!
Page 1 of 1