Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madison Rayne: What the future hold?

Go down 
+3
The Sexy Vixen
X
KTV-Time
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Madison Rayne: What the future hold? Empty
PostSubject: Madison Rayne: What the future hold?   Madison Rayne: What the future hold? EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 10:26 am

Madison Rayne: Coming into her own.

I just watched Angelina Love and Madison Rayne’s little in ring segment. I got to admit it’s not superb by any means. But something caught my eye when it came to Madison Rayne, aside from her overflow of hair extensions. The girl is shaping up to be quiet a little spit fire. The girl isn’t great by any means, but she’s only 24, there is only so much experience you can have at that age. But this Madison Rayne was someone completely different I saw a couple weeks back and the week before. She had a confidence with her, I haven’t seen in her in a while. Maybe I could be wrong, but the girl had something. I just can’t seem to put my finger on it.

Though her speaking is not great when giving her the microphone, this week, with no Lacey or Velvet to steal her thunder, she really wasn’t that bad. She is also becoming one of the most accomplished young wrestlers today.

At only the age of 22, she was crowned, along side Nevaeh, the first ever Shimmer Tag Team Champions. Which speaks for itself being her first major championship and to do it at such a young age is just amazing. She is also TNA Knockouts and Tag Team Champion, another accomplishment in her young and still fresh career. She still has many more years to go and so many more things to learn.

Though she is not blossoming as quickly and as great as Shantelle Taylor did in the ring, she is blossoming in area’s Shantelle Taylor still struggles today. Not saying Madison is great or anything, because her inexperience still shows many times in the ring. But she is developing nicely and I expect to see amazing things from her in the next 3 to 4 years. Where she will have more experience, more accomplishments and more solid performance. So I’m not expecting anything ground breaking in the next year or two from her, but I do expect to see progress in her development as a wrestler and as a performer.

Guess that’s all I have to say about the young Madison Rayne, until the next time I feel inspired.

(Would love some feedback)
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Madison Rayne: What the future hold?   Madison Rayne: What the future hold? EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:50 am

Madison Rayne.

When she first came to Total Nonstop Action, I really disliked her. Her character seemed over the top, and her wrestling skills appeared medicore at best (they were still miles better than Velvets). She was introduced in a nice way, instantly becoming involved with one of TNA's top draws at that time, "The Beautiful People." Having the three of them together definantly created a powerful trio, and everything appeared to be going well for them. Madison always had potential, something I feel Velvet doesn't have. Velvet will always be the sidekick, never come into her own like Madison has in the past few months.

I dig her look now, I dunno if its just the hair, or what, but I like it. She now looks like a champion, though I feel they are trying to mold her into a heel Angelina- some of the similar moves/and the same hairstyles/similar clothes. If they did this, it wouldn't matter, as Angelina did have great success as a heel.

There is no doubt TNA is intent on making a star out of Madison Rayne. In many ways, she reminds me of an early Mickie James in her mannerisms etc, which I gather in a year or two, will turn to complete confidence and control, like Mickie eventually developed, as a character, and a wrestler. I compare her to Mickie, because their stories have been so similar- teaming with someone they admire, eventually come into their own and win a title, and realize who they really are...Not someone to be in the backburner, but someone to be a star.

I dislike the fact that Madison Rayne jobbed her entire time in TNA, then suddenly won the tag titles. Having her win the Knockouts Championship was even worse, and I feel it wasn't needed at that time. However she is developing as quite the champion, and at this time, TNA needs some stars who haven't cringed the spotlight the entire time. A new star actually is beneficial to TNA...I just hate that it came from someone who was made to look like a fool, and jobbed her entire career there.

Was it consistent? No. Was it a smart move? Of course.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Madison Rayne: What the future hold?   Madison Rayne: What the future hold? EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 12:22 pm

AWESOME WRITE UP!!!!

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Madison Rayne: What the future hold?   Madison Rayne: What the future hold? EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 12:33 pm

nice write ups but she's still meh to me...nothing special at all.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Madison Rayne: What the future hold?   Madison Rayne: What the future hold? EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 9:43 pm

I have to agree with Vix. I dont think shes anything special either but great article.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
SP The Ghost
Opener
SP The Ghost

Male
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Madison Rayne: What the future hold?   Madison Rayne: What the future hold? EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:45 pm

Good writeup. I don't think she's special, but I think she's a good performer and shown she can talk on the mic as well. She's carrying The Beautiful People right now.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Madison Rayne: What the future hold?   Madison Rayne: What the future hold? EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 12:48 am

I just saw it and the match was crap and the promo was just okay.

Why the fuck do people just put up their careers for nothing.

How about "No way whore I won the # 1 contendership so I don't need to put up shit bitch!"
Madison Rayne: What the future hold? 895670
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Madison Rayne: What the future hold?   Madison Rayne: What the future hold? EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 1:02 am

Thats what I'd say, I don't care about pride.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Madison Rayne: What the future hold?   Madison Rayne: What the future hold? EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 2:44 am

I know it makes no sense to me and of course Love will not lose she is like the only person besides TBP that TNA even cares about.

But becoming a 4x champ is just sad..

That title means crap now since it basically a hot potato!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Madison Rayne: What the future hold?   Madison Rayne: What the future hold? EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 11:56 am

King Silva wrote:
I just saw it and the match was crap and the promo was just okay.

Why the fuck do people just put up their careers for nothing.

How about "No way whore I won the # 1 contendership so I don't need to put up shit bitch!"
Madison Rayne: What the future hold? 895670
hilarious hilarious hilarious Agreed!

I love love LOVE! Maddie (I'm the only one that calls her that and it better stay that way Argh)

I don't know why but I love her, when she first appeared I was meh on her, She looked fugly with the heavy makeup but my love for her came late last year when TBP were trying to get ratings, she was just hilarious and looked SMOKING HOT with the pink highlightes in her hair, just drool

The match that stood out for me and still does was her New Years KO Eve match against Hamada, just amazing! I've wanted them to lock up ever since and that didn't happen (sadly) sad

Fast Forward a few more months and look at her now, she is one of the best KO Champions ever! I'm not exaggerating here, with the exception of Gail Kim and Kong's FIRST REIGN Madison has the next best KO's title reign. Tara, Taylor, Angelina and ODB all had shitty title reigns, just ugh! She defended her title constantly and ended two careers, I really want her to go over Angelina because this reign is pretty fantastic and it should not end anytime soon but it will Rolling Eyes

She has a great future ahead of her, kudos to TNA for making their own star, I know they can be all about former WWE stars, but at times like these I appreciate them, they brought me Madison Rayne <33333

Just to throw it out there, Maddie is the best champion (female wise) in years! and that goes for both companies, just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madison Rayne: What the future hold?   Madison Rayne: What the future hold? Empty

Back to top Go down

Madison Rayne: What the future hold?
Page 1 of 1