Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How have your friends influenced you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

How have your friends influenced you? Empty
PostSubject: How have your friends influenced you?   How have your friends influenced you? EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 6:42 pm

How have your friends influenced you or opened your eyes?

When i was in elementary school, kids in my school got me into watching wrestling. I've been watching ever since.

Kevin here on the forum got me into listen more music from foreign artists like Anna Blue and Valerius How have your friends influenced you? 855580 He also got me to finally stop being lazy and watch some SHIMMER

My old friend Ed got me into listening to J-pop and J-rock. Sadly he moved out of Ohio 2 years ago.

Dead and CP have me watching indies such as ROH and I plan to look up some CHIKARA eventually.

LL, Mia and MKGt got me interested in making signatures.

Tank, Dead, CP and Jordan (who doesnt post here anymore) got me to come out of my shell and finally start speaking up and standing up for myself.

KJ (although a jerk now) actually got me into e-fedding. First ever fed I joined was his (remember, LL?) and I had a blast doing it.

KD (miss her tons!), Reign and Hailey got me started in writing my fantasy matches. I never thought i was much of a writer but I like writing the matches. Its fun for me to put a story together.

so how have your friends influenced you?
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

How have your friends influenced you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How have your friends influenced you?   How have your friends influenced you? EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 8:16 pm

My dearest and bestest and most amazing friend Amy, I think in this world, I couldn’t have had a better friend then this. She completes me. She takes out the crazy in me and I take out the crazy in her. I think if anyone saw us together we would scare them away. We are just so wild and crazy together, always arguing, always calling each other names, basically being snappy katty bitches all day. She always tells me, She’s never like that when I’m not there. We are excited on the Gaga Concert we will be going in November!!! YAY!!

Ian: Like Vix, I was quiet never the mouthy person. Then we ran a E-fed together (me, him and jared), I was in control of the Cards & Feuds, Jared the graphics and Ian was the muscle, so keeping all the idiot members in order. He couldn’t always do it, so he taught me how to be bad ass and speak up for myself . There isn’t a person online who has thought me so much about myself and made me did things I never thought possible. He was like a big brother to me. Finally found him on FB 2 weeks ago, still got to go message him. Oddly all his characteristics reminds me of Dead for some reason.

Jared: MY JARYBEAR!!! It’s been 4 years that I’ve known this guy. He’s known that I’m a flaming homosexual since we first met, he decided 4 years later to tell me that he was too. Thank god for facebook, if not I would have never known. Anywho, sorry WD member, but he is on top of my list on people I want to meet in real life. Like I said, 4 years I’ve known this dude on MSN, he’s like my little brother. Really the most amazingly kind person you would ever meet, such a sweetheart.

Karina & Kimberly: They braught out my bad boy side, jumping the school fence, driving car without a license, cursing, drinking, being a bitch, they thought me all. Those two years with those two was just amazing. I still talk to Karina a whole lot. She’s also cool Gosh, we had such a great time back in the day. I’m just hoping Karina is saving up for her boob job, it’s her dream.

Isha, Shanice, Samantha, Jene, Titi, Kathy, Gen, Jowen, Raquel, Nadine, Dinaina: My official first group of real friends who are still in my life today, well most of them. How to have friends is what I learned from them. Usually school friends just remained school friends before I met them. But because if them, I visit friends at their house, I was never a social child and thanks to them I grew into my own.

Marny & Shirlenda: MY CHICAS!!!!!! Marny is my craziest friend and to this day, I will never get her, but she never understood me either so it was a win win situation. She is an amazing person, loud, scary, rushed, all the great qualities I look for in a friend. Shirlenda learned me how to be responsible. She was always the brain of the group because me and marny was like dumb and dumber when it came to having fun.

Jose: Learned me not to believe everything people say lol. He was such a liar and we never understood why. Great guy, I will never deny that, fun times, especially when he is drunk, but just a crazy liar lol. One thing I do know, is that I know his secrets and he doesn’t know that I know :p

And finally Vix, Tank, Dead, CP, LH, LL, Hailey, Keri…and my smexy pookie X, there is only one way I could ever thank you for everything and here is how you influenced me.

Spoiler: