Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Curious Question

Go down 
+9
janine
Venom
REIGNBOW
Did You Miss Her?
KTV-Time
The LL Father
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
CruxisAngel
13 posters
AuthorMessage
CruxisAngel
Opener
CruxisAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : entertainment
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
MVP
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : A.J. Styles
D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Roxxi
Daffney
Registration date : 2009-04-18

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 7:01 pm

Have you ever done or thought of doing a threesome with anyone?

i ask cuz i over heard my older sis and her friends talking about it while i was cookin dinner. Bitch almost made me cut my fingers trying to cut the sweet potatoes.

I've done it once. never did it again cuz it ended my relationship.

What about y'all?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 7:08 pm

I've done it before with my now ex gf...back when we were a couple. It was fun. I enjoyed it very much esp since the guy involved was a total hotty who i had had a crush on. Never thought i'd ever get that close to him.

oh what memories. A Curious Question 855580

it ended my relationship too, but i would try it again. my bf said he would if i ever wanted to since he knows i'm bisexual. but i just havent really thought about it. A Curious Question 79573
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 7:11 pm

I was playing hide and seek in one of those burned down apartments? It's when they cover windows and doors with wood, anyways playing hide and seek was the shit back then. It was quite a few of us actually, my brother was it, so me and two other guys were just laying in one room chillen, I was wayyyyyyyy into the game and hiding under my jacket, I turned around and they were MAKING OUT!!!!!! I was like wtf? They were both hot as hell so I joined in, that was the closest I've ever been to a threesome. We just made out lolz

Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 7:24 pm

the idea of a threeesome is too hot to miss
i was just about to set off to some girls house to get the partaaay started...but got a call cos one of the girls wasnt upto it, and the other girl was like well...i was wanting in for her not for you....cos it was like me a bi and gay girl...sooo i was like damn nevermind
so the next time the oppertunity comes around I AM THERE
Back to top Go down
CruxisAngel
Opener
CruxisAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : entertainment
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
MVP
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : A.J. Styles
D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Roxxi
Daffney
Registration date : 2009-04-18

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 7:25 pm

The time i did it was my birthday. Me, my bf, and my ex best friend were drunk. I had a party in my house cuz my dad was workin nights. I remember all three of us were in my room. one minute my ex bestie was laying on top of me and my bf behind her then the next minute i woke up wit them in my bed and a massive hangover. Then my bf woke up and broke up wit me & left. my bestie, i just dragged her ass out.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 7:26 pm

I'v always wanted to tbh. Seems Kinky, i kind of have a multiple person kinda fetish. It has to be 2 or 3 people. I dunno why. It just seems like something i'm into.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 7:33 pm

aww poor LL...wait till you visit me Wink

the girl i was dating just wanted to do something for her birthday. She asked me about a threesome and I was like 'well idk...' cause I was so shy.

but then she showed me the guy she had in mind....omg he was one of the hottest guys in my high school....so I agreed. i told my mom i was staying at her house...since my mom just knew we were friends nothing more...so she agreed.

i arrived at my gf's house and he was already there. we watched some movies and talked a bit. then my gf dared him to makeout with me. So he did....damn he was an amazing kisser. then clothes started coming off and next thing you know we were in my gf's bed. it was a fun time...a great experience for me. after we were done we all cuddled together until we fell asleep. I woke up and i was laying on his right and my gf was on his left...we had sex again in the morning before he left and went home.

about 2 weeks later I went to surprise my gf and walked in on him and her having sex. So i ended things with her right then, upon finding out they had continued to sleep together those entire 2 weeks since our threesome.

it sucked how it ended and it hurt..but idk...in the future I'd be open to doing another one. I had fun overall, even if it costed me my gf.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 7:37 pm

Curious, why did you end things? You guys had a threesome so in my mind I would kind of be open to her having sex with him and only him because we had that threesome connection, does that make sense to you?

Do you stay in touch with them both?

Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 7:38 pm

if i saw that id be like....right ok, fuck you then i am gonna start doing him behind your back too haha
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 7:41 pm

lol LL, the guy in the threesome was more attracted to her than me. he only agreed to the threesome so he could fuck her. cant blame him..she was a total babe

Prince Blue wrote:
Curious, why did you end things? You guys had a threesome so in my mind I would kind of be open to her having sex with him and only him because we had that threesome connection, does that make sense to you?

Do you stay in touch with them both?

because she didnt tell me she was still seeing him. which made me wonder how many other guys she might've been seeing that she didnt tell me about.

the guy in question moved to NY..he's a model now.

me and her lost contact years ago.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 7:45 pm

awwww sad I'm sorry to hear that.

Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 7:46 pm

same here Vix thats terrible

forgetting something Blue (cough)...and check my sigs boy...Layla fans should comment
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 7:49 pm

it's fine. i dont hate her or him. i could just tell after that threesome things werent going to be the same. She was canceling dates with me and acting all weird.

We have spoken since then, me and him, that's how i found out he's in NY modeling. I wish he would send me a picture lol Me and my ex lost contact when her grandma threw her out and then her cellphone was turned off. so not sure where she went to. i assume she went home to Florida to stay with her mom.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 7:49 pm

lol ole Tankie has had a threesome too. I thought I was the only person on this forum that was that "wild" as people would say. Anyway it was fun, but I prefer the one on one sex.

Last edited by Love It or Suck It! on Mon 12 Jul 2010, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 7:53 pm

no Tank...you're wild. with some of the stuff you told me. my stories wont ever compare lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 7:57 pm

lol I'm not that wild! wait!! what all have I told you?!? lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 8:03 pm

rofl

it's not important..but i havent had that wild of a life. i did some crazy stuff in high school and that was it. it's how i dealt with things...acting out.

but never anything that got me in trouble...like drugs.
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 9:20 pm

I havent but if i could choose, Me Vix and LL and mkgt Wink (when im single)
seriously thought i havent if i could
Me , My boyfriend and another girl

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 9:21 pm

you know i'm in, Reign Wink
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 11:48 pm

My boyfriend is bi so it would probably be with another guy. I'd get too jealous having another girl. But that sounds pretty hod haha.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 12:03 am

I dont think Id ever do it, Not something im into. But if I had to do one I have 2 men.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB
Registration date : 2009-01-13

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 12:08 am

never did it, never will
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 12:39 am

I've thought about it but I don't think I'd ever do it. I'm too shy for that crap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 2:59 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
I've thought about it but I don't think I'd ever do it. I'm too shy for that crap.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:47 am

I wanna do it with 2 guys drool
Back to top Go down

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 3:27 am

first off A Curious Question 417157 OMG Blue, I did not know you were gay. WOW. but no, I haven't. But I would it in with Robin Thicke and Diana Ramirez, LoL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Curious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Question   A Curious Question Empty

Back to top Go down

A Curious Question
Page 1 of 1