Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever Lose Someone Close To You?

Go down 
+7
Venom
King Silva
X
Queen Mintz
Mia
The Sexy Vixen
тrαv
11 posters
AuthorMessage
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2010-07-02

Ever Lose Someone Close To You? Empty
PostSubject: Ever Lose Someone Close To You?   Ever Lose Someone Close To You? EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 3:12 am

I was sitting here looking at my grandmother's "memory" page on Facebook that my sister made and as normal it upset me and I just wanted to come here and see who else has lost someone really close to you that even months later looking at their pictures or reading something you wrote about them makes you upset. I'm sure it's happened to everyone here, or the majority, but would anyone like to share a story?

Heres mine;

At the beginning of 2009 we noticed my grandmother had been getting sick and she couldn't get up to walk anymore and she couldn't do anything on her own. Everyday we went to her house I could tell she wasn't getting better. In March of 2009 I lost my dog to kidney stones, the problem we noticed with him is he couldn't urinate, what made it worse with my grandmother, she couldn't either. That's when worry really kicked in because we had just lost our dog of that reason. One day my mom and her brothers and sisters[11 kids total] decided it was time to call the squad. My grandmother hated doctors and she never went to them because she disliked them. Needless to say the squad came and got her and she was transported about 2 hours away to a bigger hospital. After a few weeks there she was moved back here to a nursing home. She was in the nursing home from the end of March 09 until April 25, 2010, when she passed away. Throughout her year plus stay at the nursing home you could see she wasn't going to get any better. My grandmother was 82 years old. She and my grandfather had been married 60+ years. It tore my grandfather to part but he held up, he is 89 and still living.

In March of this year you could really see she was going down hill and I knew it was going to happen at any time but I didn't want to think about it. On Sunday April 25, 2010, me, my mom, my dad and my nephew[a little over a year] were outside and my cell rang. It was my cousin telling me that my grandmother had just passed away. I handled it okay at first but then it just kicked in after I thought about it and it really broke my heart. I grew up with her as my only real grandmother because sadly my other grandmother passed away when I was 8. Up until I was 8, when that grandmother passed away, I was alot closer to her than the one that just passed not to long ago, but after that I became really close to this one. My grandmother was so used to having a full house. 11 kids, 26 grandkids and about 50 great grandkids. She had Alzheimer's which did not help. Up until she was about 76-77 she didn't care how old you were or how big, you weren't too big to sit on her lap, she didn't care your age. She didn't like pets, she wouldn't rub them, but the dog that roamed the neighborhood, we called him Chubby, she called him Short Legs, she always made sure he went home full.

That Monday following her death I didn't go to school, I just couldn't. I went that Tuesday then stayed home that Wednesday for her funeral. I ended up staying home Thursday as well because I didn't feel all to well.

The reason I ask, I'm a 17 year old boy and in the minds of others why would a 17 year old boy be so upset over his grandmother dieing? But I was close to my grandmother and it just makes it much worse. Now your probably hoping I'll shut up now, so I will. I just wondered if anyone else has lost someone that close to them that they still get upset months later.

I also have to mention, the song played at her funeral, well one of them, was "Holes In The Floor Of Heaven" and anytime I hear that song now, I cry. I'll admit I do. I bought the song from Itunes recently just to play it every so often for memories. And boy do the memories floor.

But I'll stop now and let you guys have a turn, but before I go I'll share some pictures with you guys.

Ever Lose Someone Close To You? 30860_121345827885916_100000314985723_193021_6152667_n
My grandparents way back in their dating years.

Ever Lose Someone Close To You? 28490_117083911645441_100000314985723_179027_5311154_n
My grandmother when she first went in the nursing hom.

Ever Lose Someone Close To You? 28490_117083861645446_100000314985723_179026_526071_n
My grandparents, a few months after my grandma went in the nursing home.

Ever Lose Someone Close To You? 24371_106477566045466_100000496694679_165969_1726883_n
One of her last days before she passed, holding my neice.

Ever Lose Someone Close To You? 30860_121345944552571_100000314985723_193022_405624_n
That sign has always hung in her kitchen and I wanted a picture of it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose Someone Close To You?   Ever Lose Someone Close To You? EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 3:16 am

My older brother...my very best friend in the entire world. He died in the summer of 2003. Drunk driver hit him....i despise drunk drivers now. they took a beautiful person away from me.. My older brother was amazing. Always supportive and there to help me. when i felt like giving up he would always keep me going. i miss him so much Teary Eyed

sadly a few hours after he died his wife was involved with a bad accident, on her way home from the hospital and she died as well. so i lost them both. It truly sucked. I was depressed for months and tried to take my own life a few times...ending up in the hospital myself.

I have seen my brother's ghost twice since he passed...
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose Someone Close To You?   Ever Lose Someone Close To You? EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 3:25 am

yea i lost my grandma , who was like a mom to me. 2 yrs ago. its about to be 3 nxt week. its weird cause i always thought she would be there. i miss her a lot and i wish she was still here to give me her advice and i miss her food. both my grandparents on my " dads" side. i also lost an uncle 3 months ago. my favorite dog.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose Someone Close To You?   Ever Lose Someone Close To You? EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 3:37 am

I'm sorry for your loss, your grandmother seemed like a very nice woman. There's nothing wrong with you for getting upset about this. When you lose someone you love it's hard to let it go but you will always have the memories.

I lost my dad September 30, 1995 and to this day I still haven't gotten over it. It was 6 days before my 9th birthday. I was SO close to him, he spoiled me all the time. When my mom said no he said yes, it could be anything and he would drop everything he was doing just to be there for me. Him and my mom fought all the time and then he became an alcoholic because of it, that is what killed him. He was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, I remember him being in the hospital for awhile then he finally got to come home, he had his own bed and toilet. It was sad to see him that way.

On that morning(September 30)my mom woke me up and told me there was something wrong. The ambulance got there and my dad was rushed to the hospital, I remember talking to my neighbors who were close friends of mine and their mother said "I'm sure he'll be fine" I really wished she had been right. I went to the hospital shortly after with my mom and we were in the waiting room for awhile til the doctor came out and said he passed away. I went in the room and his mouth was wide open and his eyes were closed. It was just very shocking for me and everything, didn't really want to believe it.

I went to class the day of the funeral and someone came and got me when it was time to leave. My teacher hugged me before I left and said she was very sorry for my loss. I was mainly in shock at the funeral but once I got home I started to really cry.

To this day I just wish he hadn't gone, I rarely get along with my mother and she is the one who drove him to drink so it makes me that much more pissed off. I never talked to a counselor or anyone else about this so it's basically been bottled up inside and I don't think I could ever talk to anyone. They say talking to someone helps but it'd probably make me feel even worse.

I'll just hold on to the memories that I had with my dad. I'll never get over his death and I will always think about him, especially on his birthday and the day he died.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose Someone Close To You?   Ever Lose Someone Close To You? EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 4:28 am

Those are some really beautiful pictures Yeah Baby, she seems like she was a loving person from them smile

I haven't technically lost anyone, however my older sibling died in a miscarriage, and I will never get to know what gender/etc they would've been. I get lonely, and although I didn't know them, they were still technically a living being, and had my blood and genes in them as well, so it does upset me that I won't ever get to meet them or have a sibling.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose Someone Close To You?   Ever Lose Someone Close To You? EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 4:32 am

So far I have not so that is good but you know it will happen eventually so that will suck. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose Someone Close To You?   Ever Lose Someone Close To You? EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 4:41 am

I'm sorry everyone.

I lost my Aunt early this year. She was like my other mother.

I've lost plenty of pets.

My hero passed in December of 2009. It's still hard. He's first in my sig. <3
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose Someone Close To You?   Ever Lose Someone Close To You? EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 5:31 am

I know this sounds sad, but Michael Jackson would be mine (despite having reletives die). He was just such an inspirational artist, and I really loved his work, despite how he got treated in the end. I grew up listening to him and knowing him as a legend. He also died on my birthday, which was a huge shock and slap in the face on that day Teary Eyed I was so pumped for his return and all...
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose Someone Close To You?   Ever Lose Someone Close To You? EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 8:16 am

Considering my family has been a Cancer infected bunch, i've lost a family memeber every year for the last 7 years.

But now to business. First it was my Aunt. I was 15 when she passed away. She had Cancer. She was such a loving woman with a huge heart. There were over 5000 people at her funeral. It just shows how big her heart is. She was a real people person. Vix, LL, X, if we ever do meet i have some of the most craziest stories about this woman. She is the best example to my family's crazyness. She was also my god mother, I could remember she was in colombia for therapy and she called me all the way from there to tell me happy b-day. Such an amazing woman. She holds a special spot in my heart for ever.

Then my grandfather, (Mom's side) we also lost him to Cancer. He was our defender when my grandmother was ready to go ape shit. He is very important to me because he was always the most calm and out spoken person. Plus he loved watching ol Zoro episodes, El Chavo and the Atlanta Braves. hahaha. He was such a great person.

6 months after my grandfather passed away, his sister also passed away again from Cancer. She was such a pretty lady. Never left her house without looking all doll'd up. She was a third grandmother for me. We did everything for her. She was another amazing person. Months before her death i couldn't see her, i refused to see her. She had Cancer in her bones and i really didn't want to remember seeing her that way. It was to hard of a blow.

My Grandfather (My dad's side) he died weeks before my 1st B-Day. I never got to know him. He atleast got to see me, which is the only positive thing i could say. Teary Eyed

My mom had a miscarraige before having me, it was a baby girl, i would have had a big sister like Vix to teach me stuff. Sucks though, would have loved to get to know her.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose Someone Close To You?   Ever Lose Someone Close To You? EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 8:49 am

Least you have comfort knowing what gender it was smile
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose Someone Close To You?   Ever Lose Someone Close To You? EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 8:56 am

I guess so dunno
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose Someone Close To You?   Ever Lose Someone Close To You? EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 10:05 am

I'm lucky and cursed in a way
lucky that i only have a few close family relatives...well two, my mum and nan
cursed because the rest of the family just dont give a shit

but i lost my nan April 1st 2004...12 days shy of my 13 birthday
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose Someone Close To You?   Ever Lose Someone Close To You? EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 10:52 am

That would suck Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose Someone Close To You?   Ever Lose Someone Close To You? EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 9:05 pm

My childhood friend was shot at Sonic. He had a baby with my best friends sister.

She became a lesbo apparently and she wanted to get a apartment with her "friend."

So they robbed a Sonic with a toy gun.

wrongo
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose Someone Close To You?   Ever Lose Someone Close To You? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 8:10 am

Guess they came to claim compensation.
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose Someone Close To You?   Ever Lose Someone Close To You? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 4:36 pm

i lose my Grandmother the day after Christmas than i lose my Grandfather 100 days later the day after Easter.

I use to go down and see them every summer since i was 6 to i was 15 i think, than they both got really sick and they had to move out of there house.

They will always be missed.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose Someone Close To You?   Ever Lose Someone Close To You? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 9:11 pm

just like the first time you told me, I'm sorry Bones.

I know one day my grandma will be gone and I am so not prepared for that day.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose Someone Close To You?   Ever Lose Someone Close To You? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 9:20 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

I know one day my grandma will be gone and I am so not prepared for that day.

Neither am I, both mean the world to me. I wish they could live forever, i try never to think on that day.

My grandmother pissed me off once she was like "All i need to do is see Kevin go holland to study and i'm good"....i was like WOMAn listen, you have to see me go and then come back and go and come back again and maybe a few more times after that. Don't be talking nonesense

I was sooo sad she said that. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose Someone Close To You?   Ever Lose Someone Close To You? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 9:22 pm

My grandma was talking to me about her Will and what she's leaving me....and i was just cringing during the whole conversation

i wanted to yell "i dont want your shit or your money! i just want you to be here forever!!!" Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose Someone Close To You?   Ever Lose Someone Close To You? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever Lose Someone Close To You?
Page 1 of 1