Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What really grinds your gears?

Go down 
+2
The Sexy Vixen
C.O.C.O
6 posters
AuthorMessage
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB
Registration date : 2009-01-13

What really grinds your gears? Empty
PostSubject: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 6:18 pm

Everyone at least watches Family Guy, right? And remember the ep. when Peter did segments on the news? Ok, Just say whatever that gets on your nerves. i go first.

You know what really grinds my gears?- People on youtube putting negative comments on about a famous person on another famous person video. For example, yesterday morning i was looking up all Justin timberlake videos and im reading the comments out of curiousity and all are bashing Justin Bieber. Look, I know 'everyone has rights to their own opinion yada yada yada....' Yeah but to a certain extent though! I mean Whats Justin Bieber have to do with Justin Timberlake? i dont get it.

You know what else ginds my gears?-People fight for the most stupid reason. Like the time i was at the Beauty Supply getting some hair dye and a flat iron. I hear 2 girls in the next aisle fightin killing each other over 18 inch blonde weave. One girl had a black eye the other one had a cut lip. C'mon dont be childish, do it the adult way. Kicking someone's ass aint always the answer, itz the Obvious that is!

Yep that grinds my gears

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 6:20 pm

people who dont use the turn signal in traffic....that irks me even when i'm not the one driving lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
CM Naked
Main Eventer
CM Naked

Male
Number of posts : 800
Job/hobbies : Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Hardy
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 6:22 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
people who dont use the turn signal in traffic....that irks me even when i'm not the one driving lol

You mean Asains
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 6:32 pm

Here's another one, standing in line somewhere and the person infront just holdin up the damn line. i hate that, especially at McDonald's
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 6:35 pm

Coco so Loco wrote:
Here's another one, standing in line somewhere and the person infront just holdin up the damn line. i hate that, especially at McDonald's

i really hate it when they have already ordered and they just stand there at the register, preventing me from putting in my order. they could easily move to the side and let me get my order going shifty
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 6:40 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Coco so Loco wrote:

i really hate it when they have already ordered and they just stand there at the register, preventing me from putting in my order. they could easily move to the side and let me get my order going shifty

OMG i know right. they probably flirting or conversating about nothing with the cashier.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 6:43 pm

Coco so Loco wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Coco so Loco wrote:

OMG i know right. they probably flirting or conversating about nothing with the cashier.

it's really funny when the girl at the register is totally uninterested..yet the guy is still pushing the issue and trying to flirt..and she interrupts him like "ok next in line?"

like..OUCH lol
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 6:47 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Coco so Loco wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Coco so Loco wrote:

it's really funny when the girl at the register is totally uninterested..yet the guy is still pushing the issue and trying to flirt..and she interrupts him like "ok next in line?"

like..OUCH lol

Itz HILARIUOS! lool
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 6:59 pm

When someone is in the wrong and they wont admit it.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 12:55 am

the off spray doesnt work anymore.. so whoever makes that shit needs to go back and make something new. i hate getting mosquito bites

and looking at these ugly washed out colors...
Back to top Go down
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 12:58 am

When someone dogs their ex and then a few weeks later they're back with them. It's pretty stupid if you ask me.

When someone dogs their friends and then a few hours/days/weeks later you see them hanging out with them or they're texting them.

When someone turns on their signal, turns, then you follow them down the same road and they leave their signal on for what seems forever!

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 1:38 am

Mia wrote:

and looking at these ugly washed out colors...

What really grinds your gears? 773246 i love you mia

I hate trolls online...this guy was threatening to rape this other guy's gf on this social networking site i was lurking....sickening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Empty

Back to top Go down

What really grinds your gears?
Page 1 of 1