Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday Night Mayhem Week 5

Go down 
+2
StratusScherzinger
X
6 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Friday Night Mayhem Week 5 Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night Mayhem Week 5   Friday Night Mayhem Week 5 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 7:24 am

The show opens with Beth Phoenix in the ring.

Beth: Well, I guess I have to say, congradulations Tara. You defeated me fair and square...Wait? You didn't manage to do that, now did you? I know you were a cheapass, and I should've never expected anything less, but I won't be making that same mistake next time...

Tara makes her way out onto the stage, holding her newly won World Womens Championship. She taunts Beth.

Tara: Beth...Beth...Beth. I had a feeling you would be out here whining because you fell so short last Saturday. Real shame isn't it? I will do whatever...Whatever! It takes to cement myself into the history books as the most dominant diva here on Friday Night Mayhem, and I proved that at Breakout. I broke out above the rest, and proved why I am the champion.

Beth: Why don't you come down here, and we'll see how much of a champion you are?

Tara: Why do that? I beat you Beth...Beat you. I proved that you are nothing to me, and undeserving of being in that ring with me. I beat the living hell out of you, and will certainly do it again, if you decide to get in my way.

Beth: I will remain in your way Tara, until I get what belongs to me...You can't beat me, Tara! How about you put that title on the line, right here tonight, in a No DQ match?!

Gail enters the arena, attacking Tara from behind, leading to a brawl between the two! Tara tries to fight back, but has difficulty as Gail is too quick, and security is soon out there to break the ladies up.

Lita comes out onto the stage, ordering the two to break it up. They soon oblige, and Lita grabs a mic.

Lita: Ladies! Before you get into another brawl, I have an announcement to make. Next week, Tara you will defend the Womens World Championship against Beth Phoenix in a two out of three falls match!

Tara is shown complaining, with a smirk developing on Beth's lips.

Lita: I'm not finished. As for tonight, Tara you will find a partner to take on the team of Beth Phoenix, and Gail Kim!

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT
The Un Americanz are being interviewed.

Interviewer: Angelina...Maryse. First of all congradulations on winning the tag championships at Breakout. How are you feeling, knowing you have to face off against Sarita and Taylor Wilde later on tonight?

Angelina: Yeah...Thanks. But it wasn't much of a suprise to us. Did people really think Christy and Maria were going to defeat us? Come on people...

Maryse: How are we feeling? Well, not much. I mean...Sarita and Taylor? What have they done? They haven't become tag champions like we have. We are simply better than them, and will prove that later on tonight. Just like we did with Maria and Christy at Breakout.

Match 1: Mickie vs Alicia Fox

Hard elbows from Alicia to Mickie. Alicia whips her into the ropes, but Mickie charges at her with a neckbreaker. Alicia gets to her feet, as Mickie goes for the DDT. Alicia reverses into a northern lights suplex for a 2 count. Alicia whips Mickie into the turnbuckle, who reverses into a mick-a-rana. But Alicia was ready, and grabs her legs and powerbombs her onto the mat, and pins her, using her feet on the ropes as leverage for the 3 count!
Winner: Alicia Fox.

Mickie is stunned, and bangs the mat hard in frustration. Alicia comes back in from behind, kicking her in the gut, and delivering a powerful axe kick! She then proceeds to grab a mic.

Alicia: See this right here?! I just proved that I am Alicia Fox...The diva to beat here on Friday Night Mayhem. I just too Mickie out, and will continue to do so each and every week, until I'm wearing gold baby. Why? Because I'm foxy!

Match 2: Jillian vs Melina

Jillian slightly limps, following the match on Saturday. Melina tackles her to the ground, and applies a leglock, but Jillian soon reverses out. Jillian dropkicks Melina, sending her into the turnbuckle. She attempts the handspring thump, but Melina moves, and chokes her by the legs on the top rope. Melina then hits a diving facebuster from the second rope, for a 2 count. Melina applies a rear naked choke, but Jillian escapes, and hits a snap suplex! She goes high risk, and hits a diving crossbody pin for a 1 count. Jillian goes for a facecrusher, but Melina reverses into the Split Legged Bulldog, but Jillian throws her leg to the ground, and hits an overhead bulldog! She goes high risk, and hits the 450 splash for the win!
Winner: Jillian.

Backstage Segment:
Layla is shown backstage with Michelle and Vickie.

Layla: We aren't featured again...This is so disappointing. Don't they know who we are?

Michelle: Apparently not Lay. Its enough of a crime for us not to be facing the champs tonight...And beating them. But its even more of a crime to not be featured at all!

Layla: Until now, of course.

Laycool: Yayy!

Vickie: I'm going to fix this...Its outrageous. I mean, did you see the way Lita insulted me at Breakout? Shes clearly not fit to be the General Manager. It should go to someone more beautiful, powerful, and dynamic. Someone like me.

Michelle: Of course Vickie, you are flawless after all.

Tara approaches the three, and stares down Michelle.

Vickie: Uh...Excuse me?

Tara: I need a partner tonight to face off against Beth and Gail. Since you were impressive enough at Breakout, I was hoping you'd agree to team with me.

Layla: OMG Michelle! Your always impressive.

Michelle: You are too...

Laycool: We both are! Woo!

Tara coughs, bringing Michelle's attention back to her.

Michelle: No need to get impatient...Jeez. But as for your offer, I'll accept.

Tara grins, before walking off...

Match 3: Saritaylor vs Un Americanz

Maryse hits hard strikes on Sarita, who reverses into an armdrag, followed up with an armlock. Maryse kicks out, and tags in Angelina, who slams Sarita's head into the mat! She begins kicking Sarita, until Sarita comes back with a headscissors takedown! Sarita tags in Taylor, and they hit a double dropkick/legdrop combo for a 2 count, as Maryse breaks it up. Sarita charges at Maryse, who throws her out of the ring! Wilde then hits a charging dropkick on Maryse, sending her to the corner. She runs at Maryse, slamming her shoulder into her gut! Angelina hits Wilde from behind, and goes for the lights out, but Wilde reverses into a dragon suplex! 1...2...3!
Winners: Saritaylor.

Backstage Segment:
Katie and Daffney are backstage, playing with matches, and cackling evily.

Match 4: Beth and Gail vs Michelle and Tara

Michelle starts off with Beth, who is quickly powered to the ground by Beth. Michelle runs at Beth, but Beth shoulders her once again to the ground. Beth picks Michelle up and hits a military press! Beth goes to attack Tara, but she jumps off the rope. This distraction allows Michelle to kick Beth hard in the stomach! Michelle goes for a high kick, but Beth catches it, and spinebusters McCool into the mat! Layla gets onto the apron distracting the referee, allowing Tara to come in and hit Beth from behind with her kneepad! The ref then deals with Gail, as McCool regains consciousness, and tags in Tara. Tara goes for the pin, but only gets a late 2 count! She begins screaming, and applies a headlock. Beth quickly escapes, and manages to get the hot tag on Gail! Gail jumps off the rope with a dropkick, followed by a clothesline onto Tara! Gail then hits a neckbreaker, and throws McCool off the apron! She goes high risk, but jumps down on the distracting Layla with a crossbody! Beth enters the ring, and hits a Glam Slam on Tara from behind! McCool comes in and kicks Beth in the head. Gail then hits a dropkick on Michelle. Tara kicks Gail in the gut, and goes for the widows peak, but Gail reverses into the Eat Defeat! 1..2...3!
Winners: Beth and Gail.

Tiffany comes onto the stage, eyeing down the celebrating Gail and Beth with a slight smile, as they look on confused.
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Week 5   Friday Night Mayhem Week 5 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 8:32 am

Lol at Katie and Daffney playing matches

I'm seriously loving Laycool now. I liked how you made them say some lines together like how they really are on SD

Was really looking forward to the Saritaylor and Un-Americanz match. But it was just a little short for my liking.

But good job overall.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Week 5   Friday Night Mayhem Week 5 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 8:47 am

I love the ending Pookie. With Tiffany coming out, wonder what that is about.

It really sucks i don't like LayCool you seem to be doing fun stuffs with them.

Also it is nice to see a fed where other teams then LayCool are being pushed *caugh AFW Caugh* hilarious

It was a really good opening segment as well, nice set up into the tag match.

I only didn't like the added entrance Video's....dunno they are kind of a distraction from your work......well maybe it's just me.

Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Week 5   Friday Night Mayhem Week 5 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 9:09 am

i dont have any other teams TOO push atm incase u forgot...they are just gonna be there til i can debut the Bellas and Brittany Knight...

great show smile

awsome opening segment really well done with taht. i could literally imagine what happened

too many videos though shifty
nice to see Kev picked up on that

yay LayCool !!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Week 5   Friday Night Mayhem Week 5 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 9:16 am

Thanks guys.

Aww, I thought the entrance themes made it pretty Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Week 5   Friday Night Mayhem Week 5 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 9:17 am

so did i..but like Kev said..its just him
he likes to be picky
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Week 5   Friday Night Mayhem Week 5 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 9:25 am

Confirmed for Week 6:
-Womens Championship: 2/3 Falls: Beth Phoenix vs Tara
-Tag Contendership Four Corners Elimination Match: Laycool vs Red Bombshells vs Katie/Daffney vs Saritaylor
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Week 5   Friday Night Mayhem Week 5 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 10:06 am

Promotional Poster for "Twisted Tyranny" Revealed.

Friday Night Mayhem Week 5 Twisted
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Week 5   Friday Night Mayhem Week 5 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 10:07 am

good stuff. nice to see ppl share ideas and stuff smile
for a second i thought it said twisted tranny haha
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Week 5   Friday Night Mayhem Week 5 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 10:10 am

LMAO that woulda been a disaster.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Week 5   Friday Night Mayhem Week 5 EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 10:01 am

I can't see anything you could improve. Tis very good.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Week 5   Friday Night Mayhem Week 5 EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 1:01 am

good show.. i liked it. the poster looks cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Week 5   Friday Night Mayhem Week 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Mayhem Week 5
Page 1 of 1