Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The most embarrassing thing someone has done while with you on the street?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

The most embarrassing thing someone has done while with you on the street? Empty
PostSubject: The most embarrassing thing someone has done while with you on the street?   The most embarrassing thing someone has done while with you on the street? EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 10:41 pm

We've all been embarrassed by a friend or family member in the streets - and we all react differently to it.

What have these embarrassing people done to make you go The most embarrassing thing someone has done while with you on the street? 844142 The most embarrassing thing someone has done while with you on the street? 888630 and The most embarrassing thing someone has done while with you on the street? 297378
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

The most embarrassing thing someone has done while with you on the street? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most embarrassing thing someone has done while with you on the street?   The most embarrassing thing someone has done while with you on the street? EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 11:06 pm

my mom just being her loud ghetto self. i swear i hate being black sometimes...if i was white i could've walked right by her and pretend i didnt know her.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

The most embarrassing thing someone has done while with you on the street?
Page 1 of 1