Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CP Munk Tries to do what WWE and Paul Heyman and Now TNA can't Make a good ppv with tna roster they got

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

CP Munk Tries to do what WWE and Paul Heyman and Now TNA can't Make a good ppv with tna roster they got Empty
PostSubject: CP Munk Tries to do what WWE and Paul Heyman and Now TNA can't Make a good ppv with tna roster they got   CP Munk Tries to do what WWE and Paul Heyman and Now TNA can't Make a good ppv with tna roster they got EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 3:35 am

Okay I been a fan of ECW for a while loved the stuff.

Main Event

Raven vs Dreamer Special Ref Foley- Classic best ECW feuds

RVD vs Sabu vs Taz- 3 huge ECW stars.

Rhino vs The Sandman- With Shane Douglas pulling off the card cause of Ric Flair

Spike Dudleya and Axl Rotten vs Team 3D- Spike had a intresting feud going on his brothers in the past

Kid Kash vs Justin Credible Could be a very intresting match

2 Cold Scorpio vs Stevie Richairds- got a chance to be a good match

FBI vs Swinger and Diamond CW Anderson- Two former ECW teams who could bring out the best in each other.

New Jack vs Al Snow- Al Snow was always popular with ecw fans and same goes for New Jack.

This is what I got right now given the talent TNA was showing to work with.

Feel Free to put together your own card.

Last edited by CP Munk on Sun 08 Aug 2010, 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

CP Munk Tries to do what WWE and Paul Heyman and Now TNA can't Make a good ppv with tna roster they got Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP Munk Tries to do what WWE and Paul Heyman and Now TNA can't Make a good ppv with tna roster they got   CP Munk Tries to do what WWE and Paul Heyman and Now TNA can't Make a good ppv with tna roster they got EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 3:44 am

not a bad card at all.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: CP Munk Tries to do what WWE and Paul Heyman and Now TNA can't Make a good ppv with tna roster they got   CP Munk Tries to do what WWE and Paul Heyman and Now TNA can't Make a good ppv with tna roster they got EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 3:54 am

That's real good, Munk. Only a real ECW fan can book something like that CP Munk Tries to do what WWE and Paul Heyman and Now TNA can't Make a good ppv with tna roster they got Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: CP Munk Tries to do what WWE and Paul Heyman and Now TNA can't Make a good ppv with tna roster they got   CP Munk Tries to do what WWE and Paul Heyman and Now TNA can't Make a good ppv with tna roster they got EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 6:11 am

More ECW? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Always loved Justin Credible. Like I've said before... I never got to see a lot of ECW so don't go tryin' to test my fandom by asking me shit about this shit. But I did get to some of his matches.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: CP Munk Tries to do what WWE and Paul Heyman and Now TNA can't Make a good ppv with tna roster they got   CP Munk Tries to do what WWE and Paul Heyman and Now TNA can't Make a good ppv with tna roster they got EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 12:41 pm

I wish Mike Awesome was alive right now.

He gave me one of my favorite ecw memories

Him vs Spike Dudley at Guilty As Charge Where Awesome kept putting him through tables

Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: CP Munk Tries to do what WWE and Paul Heyman and Now TNA can't Make a good ppv with tna roster they got   CP Munk Tries to do what WWE and Paul Heyman and Now TNA can't Make a good ppv with tna roster they got EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 2:34 pm

Mike was truly awesome.

I saw a lot of him in WCW and he was one of if not my favorite wrestler at the time when he was there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CP Munk Tries to do what WWE and Paul Heyman and Now TNA can't Make a good ppv with tna roster they got   CP Munk Tries to do what WWE and Paul Heyman and Now TNA can't Make a good ppv with tna roster they got Empty

Back to top Go down

CP Munk Tries to do what WWE and Paul Heyman and Now TNA can't Make a good ppv with tna roster they got
Page 1 of 1