Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RUMOR KILLER: Hogan & Bischoff Not Leaving TNA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

RUMOR KILLER: Hogan & Bischoff Not Leaving TNA Empty
PostSubject: RUMOR KILLER: Hogan & Bischoff Not Leaving TNA   RUMOR KILLER: Hogan & Bischoff Not Leaving TNA EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 2:19 am

Earlier today, reports surfaced that Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff were leaving TNA Wrestling. The story noted that Hulk Hogan had announced that he and Eric Bischoff were parting ways with TNA Wrestling. The story also noted that meetings took place this afternoon and Hogan wrote on Twitter.com/realHulk that it was a "mutual decision" between TNA and Hogan-Bischoff to end the relationship. Bubba the Love Sponge confirmed the report on his Twitter account like an idiot. The FAKE Hogan wrote:

I know you've heard the rumors brothers and they are true. Eric and I are leaving TNA on a mutual basis. I just got out of meetings now."

TNA has a new leadership coming in. Make sure you Hulkamaniacs still support them. TNA needs the power of Hulkamania to live on brothers."

Thank you Dixie and Bob Carter for the wonderful and positive experiences in TNA. Nothing but the best to you guys.

Brothers, this isn't the last of me though. You'll be able to see me at "Hulk Hogan & Friends" events on tour soon."

Ironically, on Tuesday evening, Hogan wrote on Twitter, "Brothers, I get this question so many times. @TNADixie and I both love what we do, we get along great dudes. All the power to TNA!"

UPDATE/CONFIRMATION: Eric Bischoff has posted on his Twitter page that the Hulk Hogan Twitter page saying that he and Bischoff were leaving TNA is a fake.

Bischoff promoted the fake Hogan page on his own Twitter account this week, leading several wrestling news sites to run with the story. It should be noted that we never ran the original story here as it had fake written all over it from the get-go.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

RUMOR KILLER: Hogan & Bischoff Not Leaving TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUMOR KILLER: Hogan & Bischoff Not Leaving TNA   RUMOR KILLER: Hogan & Bischoff Not Leaving TNA EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 10:26 am

i wish they were true
Back to top Go down

RUMOR KILLER: Hogan & Bischoff Not Leaving TNA
Page 1 of 1