Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devine Divas Episode 1

Go down 
+4
X
Mia
KTV-Time
The LL Father
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Devine Divas Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Devine Divas Episode 1   Devine Divas Episode 1 EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 7:30 pm

Devine Divas Episode 1 Devine10

Segment 1
Devine Divas Episode 1 Amy_Dumas38
Amy Dumas is backstage.
"Hello and welcome to Devine Divas. I am here as i have come to my decision, and unfortunately i choose to remain on Stephanie McMahons Freedom Females show."
Overall Rating 79%

Segment 2
Devine Divas Episode 1 Daffne10Devine Divas Episode 1 Maddis10
Devine Divas Episode 1 Th_Layla_El19Devine Divas Episode 1 Th_Michelle_McCool32
Daffney and Maddison Rayne vs Team Lay-Cool
(For The AFW Tag Team Championship Titles) :
Maddison Rayne strikes Michelle. Michelle takes a chop from Maddison. Hooks the leg for a two count. Maddison walks into a trip. Michelle McCool strikes Maddison Rayne. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, Maddison hits hard. Tag between Michelle McCool and Layla El. Maddison takes a chop from Layla. Maddison counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Tag between Maddison Rayne and Daffney. Maddison \ Daffney hook up Layla, then hit a double suplex. Layla takes a chop from Daffney. Hooks the leg for a two count. Daffney, chanelling the power of Takada, hits a high kick on Layla El. Daffney tags out to Maddison Rayne. Flying knee to the face from Maddison Rayne. Is it Mutoh Appreciation Night? Pin, but Layla is out just before the three count. Layla El takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Tag to Michelle McCool. Maddison takes a vertical suplex. Maddison Rayne can barely stand. Faith Breaker! 1....2....3. Daffney and Maddison remain in the ring. They are arguing about that defeat. These girls have been allies for months now, but it seems that this alliance is beginning to have some cracks. OH NO Daffney Springboard Inverted DDT on Maddison. Daffney to her knees shrieks as the audience boo on . Bland match, but i'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.
Overall Rating 65%
Crowd Reaction 73%
Match Quality 49%

Segment 3
Devine Divas Episode 1 Th_Maria_Kanellis48Devine Divas Episode 1 Th_Rain34
Maria vs Rain :
Rain strikes Maria. Maria counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Kick from Maria to the leg. We have our mandatory ref bump, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Maria blasts Rain with a rather-less-than-super kick. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Rain pushes out of a Maria hold. Rain drives a thrust kick into the chest of Maria. Massive back suplex! Maria got snapped in half. Hooks the leg for a two count. Rain hits a great swinging DDT on Maria. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Maria drops out the back of a Rain bodyslam attempt. Back heel kick from Maria on Rain, missed by miles. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Rain powers out of a Maria headlock. Rain moves in for the kill. Acid Rain! 1....2....3. Katie Lea comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Katie Lea spins Maria around. Katie Lea hits the Kat Nip! Maria has been left down on the canvas. As Rain and Katie Lea shake hands. I'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.
Overall Rating 60%
Crowd Reaction 65%
Match Quality 49%

Segment 4
Devine Divas Episode 1 Th_Eve_Torres24
Devine Divas Episode 1 Th_Rain34Devine Divas Episode 1 Th_Katie_Lea26
Eve is standing by backstage, ready to gets some answers from the two people who brutally beat down Maria moments ago Rain and the returning Katie Lea.
Eve - Guys, guys, can i get a quick word
Rain - What Eve?
Eve - Well you both just attacked Maria after your match, i just wanted to know why, was beating her not enough?
Rain - Hardly enough, you see when i agreed to sign a contract with AFW and Devine Divas, i did so with the intention of making and impact, and as my former tag team partners Lacey and Jetta were too afraid to jump ship, i was left partner less. So i found someone who i knew had enough talent to team with so we can be the top stars of this devision
Eve - Katie Lea, firstly welcome back, and secondly why Rain, why now, why with the attack
Katie - Well Eve as Rain pointed out, its about making an impact, its always been about making an impact in this buisness. And what better way to do that, then by returning after a long two month by beating down a talentless barbie doll. You see Maria maybe pretty, and maybe some perverts in the audience like that about Maria. But me and Rain we are much more then that, we are strong, we are intelligent and we are beautiful
Rain - We are the 'International Home Wrecking Crew 2.0'
Katie - We will prove that not all sequels are inferior to their former
Eve - Well thank you ladies for your time, and good luck on your mission (giving a smile)
Rain - I wouldnt half ass that smile if I were you!
Katie - Everyone is a target to us, whether it be talentless wrestlers like Maria, or talentless interviewers like you
Overall Rating 68%

Segment 5
Devine Divas Episode 1 Kara_Drew9
Cherry is backstage.
"I asked for this time today, just to send a personal good luck to my former manager Jackie Gayda-Haas who due to draft has been forced to stay on Freedom Females whilst i make my own career here at Devine Divas! I am making this statement now, a lot of the girls in the back feel as though i will crash and burn with Jackie not by my side, however i feel that i will fly high and proove to the world i do not need a mouth piece to get me to the top. I shall take that duty upon myself"
Overall Rating 55%

Segment 6
Devine Divas Episode 1 Th_Maryse_Ouellet31Devine Divas Episode 1 Nikki_Roxx31
Maryse is walking backstage, when she meets Roxxi.
Maryse - "Oh hey Roxxi."
Roxxi - "Your still here? I am impressed i woulda thought that without Alicia, you would be running for the hills"
Maryse - "And pray tell why would i run for these hills?"
Roxxi - "Well isnt it obvious, you dont have Alicia here to help protect you from me beating your ass for all those times you stuck your french nose in my business"
Maryse - "Oh please, i am not afraid of you, if anything you should be afraid of me, now that Jacqueline is no longer at your side either"
Roxxi - "Jacqueline was an ally, granted. But i refuse to have anyone fight my battles, i am more then capable of figthing me own"
Maryse - "I guess we shall see"
Roxxi - "I guess we will"
(They part ways)
Overall Rating 71%

Segment 7
Devine Divas Episode 1 Th_Maryse_Ouellet31Devine Divas Episode 1 Th_ODB23
Maryse vs ODB :
ODB with a spinning neckbreaker on Maryse. Spear by ODB. Cover for a two count. Maryse counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Maryse suplexes ODB to the canvas. Maryse hits a flying kick on ODB. There's a two count on the pin. Diving headbutt from Maryse, not much elevation. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Flying elbow from Maryse, barely hitting the target. Maryse misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Spear by ODB. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by ODB, Maryse is down and hurt. Pin, but Maryse is out just before the three count. Flying shoulder tackle by ODB sends Maryse to the mat. Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, ODB uses a forearm to the face. Maryse elbows ODB in the face to break a hammerlock. Maryse arm drags ODB over. Diving headbutt from Maryse, not much elevation. We have our mandatory ref bump, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. ODB knocks Maryse to the outside, then signals for the Dirty Dozen. She reaches out of the ring for Maryse...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! The referee wakes up to see Maryse sliding in and making the pinfall: 1....2....3! Forget about it. Roxxi comes running down the aisle with a chair! Maryse is just leaving the ring...and Roxxi scores with a brutal chair shot! Maryse falls to the floor holding her head. Roxxi : "I told you i can fight my own battles, how about me and you one on one next week?" Maryse clearly is in no condition to answer, but i guess the match is set. I'll give it a *1\2 rating.
Overall Rating 66%
Crowd Reaction 71%
Match Quality 56%

Segment 8
Devine Divas Episode 1 Th_Vickie_Guerrero9
Vickie Guerrero is backstage.
"Congratulations are in order for Stephanie McMahon, as we clearly saw earlier tonight, you have managed to persuade a useless lump like Amy Dumas to remain on your show. But all is not lost as you see, tonight Tara will defeat Amy and your precious Freedom Females member will return to your show empty handed. And if by chance Amy manages to fluke a win over the vixen Tara, all will not be lost as i will create my own Devine Divas Championship, that will be superior in all ways to your title and your shambles of a champion.
And as for tonights title match, just to add a little insurance to my shows best interests, i have chosen to appoint myself as a guest referee."
Overall Rating 68%

Segment 9
Devine Divas Episode 1 Th_Nora_Greenwald3Devine Divas Episode 1 Th_Lisa_Moretti7
Molly Holly vs Lisa Moretti :
Lisa Moretti snap suplexes Molly Holl...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) Lisa Moretti uses a running dropkick into the corner. Cover for a two count. Molly Holly avoids a Lisa Moretti avalanche. Molly Holl hits an arm drag on Moretti. Molly Holl hits a spinning back kick. Cover for a two count. Molly Holly blasts Moretti with a rather-less-than-super kick. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Molly Holl hits a spinning back kick. Molly Holly gets taken down out of nowhere. Brainbuster suplex by Lisa Moretti, who apparently is in the mood to bust some brains. Hooks the leg for a two count. Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of Molly Holl. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Molly Holl walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Molly Holly walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from Moretti. Moretti drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Molly Holl hits a dropkick on Lisa Moretti. 'Hit' may be an exaggeration, as it barely touched. Molly Holly with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Lisa Moretti is stunned as Molly Holl heads to the top rope. Molly Go-Round! 1....2....3. Molly Holly is still in the ring celebrating. Lisa Moretti pushes the referee away. Lisa Moretti spins Molly Holl around. Lisa Moretti hits the Poison Ivory! I'll give it a **1\2 rating.
Overall Rating 77%
Crowd Reaction 82%
Match Quality 68%

Segment 10
Devine Divas Episode 1 Th_Chyna9Devine Divas Episode 1 Th_Beth_Phoenix37
Chyna is in the ring. Beth Phoenix comes out, and challenges her to a match at Kick Start. The challenge is accepted.
Overall Rating 72%

Segment 11
Devine Divas Episode 1 Amy_Dumas38Devine Divas Episode 1 Th_Lisa_Marie_Varon41
Devine Divas Episode 1 Th_Vickie_Guerrero9
Amy Dumas vs Tara
(For The Freedom Female World Champions Title) :
(Special Referee Vickie Guerrero
Stiff high kick on Tara by Amy Dumas who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Stiff high kick on Tara by Amy Dumas who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Tara walks into a high dropkick from Amy Dumas. Cover for a two count, a very fast two count by official Vickie Guerrero. Amy Dumas storms up and gets into Vickies face they trade some words, Vickie pushes Amy who falls over a crouched Tara, who rolls her up, for another quick 2 count Amy Dumas hits a rolling kick on Tara. There's a two count on the pin. Tara reverses a Amy Dumas hammerlock. Belly to belly suplex by Tara. Cover for a two count. Vicious back suplex! Amy Dumas got nailed. Dumas pushes out of a Tara hold. Tiger suplex on Tara, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Melina comes running down the aisle with a bag! Amy Dumas ducks a clothesline from Tara, who connects with Vickie Guerrero, whilst Vickie is down Melina empties the packey and blows some white powder into the face of Vickie, Vickie rolls around in agony as she looks to be free, Tara goes to check on Vickie, who clearly mistakes Tara for Amy, as she slaps Tara very stiffly, Tara stumbles back into a roll-up, Vickie still unaware it was actually Tara who she slapped, quickly counts ! 1...2...3! It's over! Amy Dumas thanks to the help of Melina, managed to overcome the obsticale known as Vickie Guerrero, Vickie is in the ring screaming for some water, after clearing her eyes, she sees Amy and Melina standing on the ramp, Amy with the now Freedom Females World Championship in her hand, Vickie turns to Tara who doesnt look happy, she explains what happened. Vickie Guerrero screams and stares down Melina who can do nothing but laugh. Vickie grabs a microphone
Vickie : "Ahhhhhhhh EXCUSE ME!!!! Melina how dare you, you dont know what you have done, you not only cost Tara the title, you also sent Amy back to our and your rival brand wearing gold, what where you thinking!!! I SAID EXCUSE ME!!!!!! I told you i would make your life a living hell, but i had a change of heart over the weekend, but this little stunt has only changed it right back again, your hell is about to begin, and it will begin next week when you will take on Tara one on one in a STEEL CAGE MATCH". Almost wandered into *** match territory, but there was too much that dragged it down so it only gets a **3\4 rating.
Overall Rating 77%
Crowd Reaction 79%
Match Quality 74%

Show Rating 69%
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Devine Divas Episode 1   Devine Divas Episode 1 EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 7:51 pm

Nice to see the AFW Video make a return lol.
Solid Stuff, oddly i like the Katie/Rain Pairing for some reason, lol at Eve

Roxxi smacked Maryse...awesome stuffs

Also good main event, although not a fan of the two, good stuffs
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Devine Divas Episode 1   Devine Divas Episode 1 EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 12:41 am

i like the logo on top. the mainevent was good. and so was molly vs lisa.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Devine Divas Episode 1   Devine Divas Episode 1 EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 12:43 am

Like the fued with Melina/Tara. Glad Tara didn't win the title.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Devine Divas Episode 1   Devine Divas Episode 1 EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 3:20 am

Oooh lovin' it!!!

I can't wait to see the new title!!! Going to be exciting!!

Love Rain/Katie!!! <3 <3 <3

Vickie annoys me.

I want Maryse to get revenge!!! <3
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Devine Divas Episode 1   Devine Divas Episode 1 EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 9:53 pm

Great job. So happy to see Rain
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Devine Divas Episode 1   Devine Divas Episode 1 EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 6:39 pm

All good, but I would have but a space between the Main Event and Vickie speaking just so they can't be mixed up.

But as I said, all good.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Devine Divas Episode 1   Devine Divas Episode 1 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 1:10 am

Daffney and Madison have been a teaming up for months? I didn’t even notice that. I love random title matches, adds to the whole fighting champion persona, Laycool are having quite the reign.

MARIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks gorgeous! Ugh @ Rain winning, nice to see Katie Lea return, more tag teams <3

Eve is a interviewer? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I better not wait months for her to wrestle.

Lol @ Cherry, shut up bitch, no one cares!

That Roxxi/Maryse segment was the best one thus far, I’m actually interested in seeing there match <3

ODB <33333 She should’ve won that one imo, oh well Maryse and Roxxi intrigues me so I’m not to upset.

Vickie the special guest referee!! I hope Amy wins because I want a new championship created haha

Lol @ Lisa Moretti having a good showing, facing Molly Holly does that for ya, that poison Ivory spot was sick!!!! I sense a Molly/Lisa feud!

I enjoyed the main event and I’m glad Amy retained, I actually love how you’re booking Melina, she’s a favorite of mine on your fed. Steel Cage match should be fun <3
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Devine Divas Episode 1   Devine Divas Episode 1 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 9:20 am

im impressed
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Devine Divas Episode 1   Devine Divas Episode 1 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 9:22 am

oh and the Daffney Maddison thing...it was around the time when Melina/Maddy where against Serena/Natalya and Katie Lea *before she went to rehab* . i wanted to turn Daffney face and thought eh she can team with MnM to fued with that trio...but once Katie Lea went to rehab, they kinda fizzzeled out...but never officially left
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Devine Divas Episode 1   Devine Divas Episode 1 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 10:09 am

You need to fire Rain, she looks strange.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Devine Divas Episode 1   Devine Divas Episode 1 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 10:12 am

hell no rain is hot drool
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Devine Divas Episode 1   Devine Divas Episode 1 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 10:14 am

XXX wrote:
You need to fire Rain, she looks strange.

Umm what you say? baseball bat
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Devine Divas Episode 1   Devine Divas Episode 1 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 4:55 pm

The LL Father wrote:
im impressed
With what? Your work or my comments? :ooh la la:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devine Divas Episode 1   Devine Divas Episode 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Devine Divas Episode 1
Page 1 of 1