Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card

Go down 
+2
The Sexy Vixen
Blue Ryder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card Empty
PostSubject: The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card   The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 7:54 pm

Think its been a while since we did one of these, basically your opinion and your grading of the current divas in training, see where everyone has them standing.

Alicia Fox
Eve
The Bella Twins
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Tiffany
Rosa Mendes
Tamina
Maryse

Ill do mine later, if its ok? The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card Suspect
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card   The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 8:00 pm

no blue it isnt ok. shifty

Alicia Fox C
Eve C
The Bella Twins: Nikki - B+ Brie - C (i wanna see Nikki wrestle a long match without any stupid bella switching)
Kelly Kelly C
Layla B+ (almost there, still has tiny things to work on but she's better than most of the rest)
Tiffany B
Rosa Mendes D
Tamina C
Maryse C (but i love you)
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card   The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 8:09 pm

This is overall not just wrestling ability..

Alicia Fox - 79% - C+
Eve - 75% - C
The Bella Twins - [Both] 76% - C
Kelly Kelly - 74% - C
Layla - 84% - B
Tiffany - 75% - C
Rosa Mendes - 63% - D
Tamina - 70% - C-
Maryse - 82% - B-

I was pretty mean but whatever they all need help still and could get better in the ring and in other ways.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card   The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 8:21 pm

Im basing this off a lot of things. But make sure you understand this is my personal opinion

Alicia Fox - has come a long way, from me hating her to me tolerating her, she is supposedly the best model currently, but i cant help but feel a lot of her performances are a little on the low side as far as quality go, the girl however surprisingly has had a lot of development, well til she was squashed and buried by Melina
Character - C+
Wrestling Ability (Diva standard) - B-/C+
Mic Skill - *the girl grew* B
Entertainment value - C+
Overall Grade - B

Eve - is currently on a downer for me, her lack of conditioning just makes her look so weak and totally worrying to watch, its as though at any second shes gonna just drop and faint. She has improved from a wrestling point though. Her mic skills still suck, and her character development..like most/all of the faces are non existent
Character - F
Wrestling Ability (Diva Standard) - C-
Mic Skill - D
Entertainment Value - D+
Overall Grade - D+

The Bella Twins - honestly. cant say a lot about them other then they are decent enough in the ring, minus a few sloppy and lost moments.
Character - F+
Wrestling Ability (Diva Standard) - C-
Mic Skill - D+
Entertainment Value - D-
Overall Rating - D

Kelly Kelly - she was getting up there for me. but her problem is that after so many years she still fails to grasp the basics needed to put decent matches, nor does she know how to work through them. Her character although she has become a little more aggresive, is still pretty bad, her character isnt believe, her mic skills are the worst of all the divas. And she aint that entertaining to watch
Character - F- (just not believeable)
Wrestling Ability (Diva Standard) E+
Mic Skill - U
Entertainment Value - E+
Overall Rating - E-

Layla - over the past year has been Laylas greatest of her career. Her character is one of the most developed, infact currently her character as long as Michelle is thee most developed of all the divas. Now the character itself isnt to everyones tastes...but for mine personally i like it, it fits her and has worked, and people cant really deny that she plays the character well...i dont feel right in blaming Layla for the character the writers gave her...i look past the character and look at how she performs it. As for Mic Skills, one of the better ones in the divas devision, she is capable on a live mic, ppl again find things like the double speaking as annoying, i again look at it as part of her character, and actually thinks it makes them work even more. Her Wrestling is still not brilliant, never will be, shes being trained the WWE way...but as for the Diva Standard, Layla is one of the better models..she has the basics down more then most, and she has her own style, shes not flashy like a lot of divas...she does the basics locks ups, submissions moves, and also uses her dance training to her advantage as far as flexibility in her kicks go, which are rarely off point. She does as Kev loves pointing out, have a problem transitioning into moves of offense from her opponent...but i still feel thats just being focussed on TOO much, id rather she was prepare then risk getting injured or her opponent getting injured through not being prepared.
Character - A
Wrestling Ability (Diva Standard) B-/C+
Mic Skills - B
Entertainment Value - A
Overall Rating A-/B+
(watch me get called a mark for this)

Tiffany - love her. Clearly this shows that if WWE want models to become wrestlers, they really need to keep them training in developments before making them come on the road, this has proven to come good for divas like Alicia and Tiffany, who after being in the WWE for a little time already stand out as better wrestlers...its something that Layla and Kelly both needed. She has some decent mic skills, minus her accent, but i aint going to hold that against her, its not her fault where she is from. She is entertaining for me, the little things she does in matches are just amazing "Stay Down" "Get out the way"...i havent seen a diva talk so much in a match since Layla's "Are you serious". Her character isnt totally developed, but she clearly has more of a one then the other generic faces
Character - D+
Wrestling Ability (Diva Standard) B-/C+
Mic Skills - B
Entertainment Value - B
Overall Rating - B-

Rosa Mendes - like The Bellas theres not a lot i can say about her, other then the chick no matter whats shes doing, finds away to make me chuckle, her wrestling is awful thats the only downside...as Rosa has some OK Mic Skills, a decent Character and a lot of entertainment value IMO
Character - C
Wrestling Skills - F
Mic Skills - C
Entertainment Value - C+
Overall Rating - C

Tamina - Not seen a lot from her. i personally think she is smoking hot. Her wrestling aint great, ive not seen a lot of it so i will try and be fair in my grade. Her mic work isnt bad, but it aint great, her entertainment value has recently gone up with the Santino stuffs
Character - C-
Wrestling Skill - D
Mic Skills - C-
Entertainment Value - C-
Overall Rating C -

Maryse - Has gone from a bit of a meh with me to being up there with my favourites. Her character is one of the more developed. Her entertainment value is damn near next to none. her wrestling is a little lame, but she has some decent performances in her...and minus her accent she is quite cute on the mic.
Character - A-
Wrestling Skill - D
Mic Skill - C
Entertainment Value - A-
Overall Rating - B+
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card   The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 8:24 pm

LL...I'm guesing the E grades you gave Kelly are a UK thing? lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card   The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 8:29 pm

so to sum it down for those who dont want to read
Layla - A-/B+
Maryse - B+
Alicia - B
Tiffany - B-
Rosa Mendes - C
Tamina - C-
Eve Torres - D+
Bellas - D-
Kelly - E-
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card   The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 8:30 pm

haha yesh
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card   The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 8:40 pm

Alicia Fox-B+
Eve-B-
The Bella Twins-C
Kelly Kelly-B
Layla-A-
Tiffany-C
Rosa Mendes-D
Tamina-B-
Maryse-C

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card   The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:12 pm

Alicia Fox – Grade: A-
Why? Alicia Fox may be the closest thing to a total package they have, when the girl is good, she is good. I really enjoy watching her work. Her matches are usually fun to watch, simply because of her. She got a little speaking time and the little she got, was always enjoyable. What she has to still get used to is control of her body, simply because she seems dangly, but aside from that, with experience this girl could do amazing things.

Brie Bella- Grade: C
It’s a basic grade, nothing great, nothing bad, just in between. There is never a time I’d say I hate watching them, but not that I look forward to either. I really think they should break them up and let them branch out on their own. It’s hard to grade either of the Bella Twins, since well first of all I can’t tell them apart, secondly, they haven’t been given much to do either.

Eve Torres- Grade: B-
I like Eve, she not that great, but I can stand her. What I enjoy about her is that she is like Jillian, she can completely change her style of wrestling, which is really great, it shows as worker she is very versatile in the ring. Not that she is great in any of them. In other words, she’s a jack of all trades…but a master in none. She has LOADS of kinks to work on and the fact that she isn’t an amazing speaker and has issues connecting with the crowd does not pay her any favors.

Kelly Kelly – Grade: C-
What Kelly has over these other girls are experience and that she has had opportunities to work with the best of the best and it just doesn’t pay off with her. She has the Flashy Down, great for her, but there are so many basic stuffs she lacks. It is sad to see her where she is now. She has had the opportunity to work with so many talented women, I can’t believe she didn’t learn much.

Layla El – Grade: B+
Where all the Divas Fail, she oddly manages to stand out. She has great facial expressions and can work the mic when needed BUT I feel she over does it a bit, like Christy used to do, she needs to tone it down a tad bit. Also her damn transitions in matches just makes me want to pull my hair out. It seems she is trying to guide her opponent when it isn’t needed and when it is, she looks like a lost puppy and doesn’t. At times I just want to turn off the TV and hope when I turn it on it’s the end of the match. The girl has a whole lot of things going on for her outside of the ring, inside, I can’t stand her.

Maryse: Grade: A
Why? If she could improve just a tiny bit, this girl could be golden, she has proven she can make the crowd give a damn, she has proven, despite her horrid English, she could speak, she can act and damn she has the best look. If she could even wrestle slightly better then Kelly would be awesome, because the girl could almost do it all.

Nikkie Bella – Grade: C
It’s a basic grade, nothing great, nothing bad, just in between. There is never a time I’d say I hate watching them, but not that I look forward to either. I really think they should break them up and let them branch out on their own. It’s hard to grade either of the Bella Twins, since well first of all I can’t tell them apart, secondly, they haven’t been given much to do either.

Rosa Mendes – Grade: D
Many people may not know this, But Ms. Rosa could work the hell out of a mic, better then all the girls listed actually. I will admit I was a fan, I followed her WAY back in her OVW days and I enjoyed her when they gave her the mic, I would just sit there in aww. I hope she never wrestles again, BUT I do want WWE to give her more mic time. The girl can really do good. Could use some work on the acting BUT she can speak.

Tamina – Grade: C+
I don’t see the hype about Tamina to be honest. She often looks lost in the ring and out of place, may be due to her lack of ring time. Does she have potential? Yeah maybe, but right now, I don’t see her being any better then Kelly Kelly in the ring and on many occasions that I have seen, she was worse.

Tiffany – Grade: B+
Well she has a jacked up Jaw, yeah, BUT this girl has proven me wrong time after time after time, I though she would fail as ECW GM, she surprised be by doing a good job, she surprised me by how well she can act and speak, she carried herself amazingly in every segment they put her in that demanded so much. And her ring work? I have yet to be disappointed or sickened by any of her matches. She is really good, she just proves me wrong every time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card   The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card Empty

Back to top Go down

The Deevah Rassler in Training Report Card
Page 1 of 1