Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans Empty
PostSubject: Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans   Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 8:18 pm

The latest plan for Beer Money and The Motor City Machineguns was to keep the two teams separate for a while but build towards another run. Beer Money will be participating in the EV 2.0 vs. Fortune feud while it appears MCMG will be feuding with the team of Desmond Wolfe & Magnus.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans   Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 9:14 pm

Meh.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans   Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 10:35 pm

Lamesauce
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans   Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 12:14 am

They need to just end it.

They need some more tag teams. We complain about WWE's dead tag team division, but TNA's has been kinda lackluster for a while: they'll put together a new team then they'll split or disappear. The few teams only teams that are still together are T3D, MCMG and Beer Money. The others are turkey & cheese tossed together samichez! Fuck 'em!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans   Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 12:37 am

they have Generation Me as well.

they got rid of Lethal Consequences.

They also have Ink Inc.

so we have:
MCMG
Beer Money
Ink Inc.
Generation Me
Team 3D

they have somewhat of a division. They shouldnt have gotten rid of Lethal Consequences.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans   Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 12:44 am

Same 'ol teams always going after the tag belts.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans   Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 12:47 am

well Ink Inc and GenMe are newbies so they shouldnt be holding gold yet

but i really would love GenMe to get the next push up against MCMG. their feud with MCMG during their debuting weeks was very good. I loved the promo MCMG cut on them when Shelley was like "we been wrestling since before you boys got your Hardy Boyz lunchboxes"

made me chuckle hehe
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans   Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 12:59 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
well Ink Inc and GenMe are newbies so they shouldnt be holding gold yet

but i really would love GenMe to get the next push up against MCMG. their feud with MCMG during their debuting weeks was very good. I loved the promo MCMG cut on them when Shelley was like "we been wrestling since before you boys got your Hardy Boyz lunchboxes"

made me chuckle hehe

If they (tag team in general) are good enough to be champs, then let them, but let's not pull a Goldberg (newbie dominates everyone in sight.) Not everyone new (singles or tag team) have to start out from the very bottom like as pretty much jobbers.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans   Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 1:21 am

well Gen Me had the upperhand on MCMG a few times in their feud so they could easily work that into a new feud and see where it goes from there. But i wouldnt want GenMe to win the titles yet but from their past work i know they can put on hella good matches with MCMG.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans   Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 1:26 am

I saw two matches of their's, but one that I remember the most was the three way dance (or fourway)

They and MCMG were in that match. I was their 1st or second match in TNA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans   Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans Empty

Back to top Go down

Beer Money/MCMG Storyline Plans
Page 1 of 1