Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST)

Go down 
+2
Eric
Blue Ryder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST)   Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 12:36 am

~*~ROUND 11~*~
HOH Winner (Keesha is a 2x HOH)
Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 30uz2vm

Nominations! (Jun is a 2x nominee)
Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 5vaclsBlue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 A4u2pw

Veto Winner!

Final Nominees:
Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 5vaclsBlue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 A4u2pw

Eviction: 3-1
Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 5vacls

F7:
I hosted a “supermarket sweep” esque challenge and Keesha won!! She followed in Amber’s footsteps and became a 2x HOH. We are down to final 7, nominations were going to be rough no matter what. Keesha nominated Jessica and Jun for eviction. Did Jessica win her 4th veto? How about Jun? Did Blue’s World own version of slothy finally win a competition? The answer is NO! None of them won the veto and to make matters worse Keesha won the POV!!! (HOH and POV domination <3) Keesha refused to use the veto (Adurr! HOH’s rarely veto one of their noms!) and Jun was evicted by a 3-1 vote.

My Commentary:
Jun was literally hilarious, the littlest things would crack me up but she was DOOMED when she went around telling everyone to go after Keesha.. Keesha somehow caught wind of this and it was OVER for Jun once Keesha won HOH, OVERRRRRRRRRRR! I personally think they should’ve got rid of Jessica (the 3x POV winner) but Jun’s craziness did her in, kind of like Britney!! (Keesha was HOH during that time too!)

OMW 6 Fierce bitches remain!!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST)   Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 1:30 am

awesome for keesha winning hoh and the veto.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST)   Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 2:16 am

~*~ROUND 12~*~
Amber is a 3x HOH Winner
Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 9693pv

Nominations! (Amanda is a 3x nominee and Jessica is a 2x nominee)
Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 K1e2cjBlue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 A4u2pw

Jen is a 2x Veto Winner!
Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 168wscx

Final Nominees:
Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 K1e2cjBlue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 A4u2pw

Eviction: 3-0
Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 A4u2pw

Bye Bye to Booya!!!
OMW @ Amber winning her 3rd HOH!!!! OMW!!! Bitch don’t play that! So lyke after Amber won she instantly nominated Amanda (Bueno!) and Jessica (Booya!) for eviction! Both were obviously upset but they couldn’t exactly show it. After a great effort from Jessica in the POV competition she still managed to lose to fellow BB8 g.oddess Jen. It was now the moment of truth, was there really a BB8 alliance? If Jen used the veto surely they’d be exposed right? Or maybe Jessica was just the pawn? WHAT DID JEN DO!??? She chose to keep the nominations the same. One way or another a ditzy bitch was about to get the boot, one round after losing Jun no less!!! So who did the remaining bitches choose to evict? Jessica! UNANIMOUSLY!! She left in 6th place (just like she did in BB8)

My Commentary:
I think Amber just wanted the last ~real~ challenge threat to gtfo! After Annie and Nakomis were evicted there was no one that can compete with Amber except for Jessica! Make no mistake bitches!! Jessica was a ditz but she won 3 vetos and subtlety revealed a alliance so Amber got her the fuck out!! Losing Jess sucked but she was a strong competitor, I would’ve done the same exact thing!

One more time for the road! BOOYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMW 5 bitches left!

~fans self~
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST)   Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 2:22 am

interesting jen keeping the noms the same. bye jessica
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST)   Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 3:45 am

~*~ROUND 13~*~
HOH Winner
Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 2dqri3d

Nominations! (Amanda is a 4x nominee and Jen is a 2x nominee)
Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 K1e2cjBlue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 168wscx

Veto Winner!

Final Nominees:
Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 K1e2cjBlue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 30uz2vm

Eviction: 2-0
Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 K1e2cj

Alison the Power Player?
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! Alison is amazing! You see she missed 95% of the challenges due to having a hectic work schedule BUT despite that she managed to last until the f5, why? Because of her incredible social game! Due to school starting soon Alison was able to make challenges!! Yay, and as I predicted she won HOH!! She nominated Amanda and Jen for eviction! I hosted the POV competition and guess who won? Alislut!!! OMW 2/2 you go girl <3 Now was the moment of truth! Was Alison going to keep her nominations the same or was she going to attempt to backdoor one of Keesha/Amber?!? Alison chose to make a power move y’all! She saved Jen with the veto and replaced her with Keesha! OMW! A blindside @ F5? Could it be?!? NO! Jen and Amber decided to evict Amanda instead of Keesha, hmmmmm! Interesting, why didn’t Jen evict Keesha? Surely she’d be grateful that Aly saved her? I wonder what’s the story is there! Alison deserves praise for at least trying to get rid of a threat. FYI! This was Keesha’s first nomination in 13 rounds! Get it Keesha <3333

My Commentary:
Wow! Alison sure doesn’t fuck around alol. If she succeeded she would’ve probably won the jury over (most of which despised her for lasting so long) but getting rid of Keesha would’ve raised some eyebrows indeed. But alas that wasn’t meant to be (this round!) I think Alison should’ve nominated Keesha and Amber RIGHT OFF THE BAT! Nominating Amanda (whom was absent) and Jen who was nowhere near the challenge beast as Amber or even Keesha was Alison’s first mistake IMO. Look what happened? None of them left and Aly (the power player) wasted an HOH on Amanda. Speaking of Mandy, she was an interesting character once upon a time. Pre jury she was a big character but as the numbers started winding down Amanda just wasn’t into it like she was in the beginning. Poor thing ;(

Wow what a long write up! We are down to the F4 PPL!!!!!!!!!!!

One of these bitches is our Blue’s World WINNER!!!
Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 2dqri3dBlue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 9693pv
Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 168wscxBlue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 30uz2vm
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST)   Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 3:59 am

awesome for alison making it that far.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST)   Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 4:43 pm

~*~ROUND 14~*~
Keesha is a 3x HOH Winner

Nominations! (Jen is a 3x nominee)
Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 2dqri3dBlue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 168wscx

Amber is a 3x Veto Winner!

Final Nominees:
Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 2dqri3dBlue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 168wscx

Eviction: 1-0

Keesha’s Revenge Part 3
Lately, Keesha has become quite the challenge whore and she ironically wins HOH when someone is blatantly stirring shit or coming after her (Britney, Jun, Alison). She basically wins when she needs to. With only 4 players left she nominated Jen and Alison but really, getting nominated at f4 doesn’t really matter. The POV does! Speaking of, who won?!?? You guessed it! Amber did, she didn’t veto the nominations (lol who the fuck would @ f4?)Anyhow Amber was the sole vote to evict and she evicted Alison!

My Commentary:
OMW Alison! You played your hand to early bitch! Now look what happened?! LOOK WHAT HAPPENED? I find interesting how Keeshit didn’t nominate Seahag, like wtf? Clearly the bitch is a HUGE THREAT! Why not nominate her? OMG were those bitches working together all along? OMG!! Are they taking each other to the f2? What about Jen? Amber saved that bitch quite a few times with the veto, are the BB8 bitches together? OMW What is this?! The answers will be revealed in a few!!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST)   Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 5:46 pm

~*~ROUND 15~*~
Amber is a 4x HOH Winner

Who joins Amber in the finals?
Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 30uz2vmBlue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 168wscx

Final Eviction:
Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 168wscx

The Final 3!
First off, congrats to Amber/Keesha and Jen for surpassing their real BB records!! Yay! Let’s get on with it shall we? Since I’m such a bitch I hosted a endurance competition, in my head I thought it’d last at least 1 hour but it ended up lasting almost 4 hours!!! Dumb bitches </3 Keesha won Part 1! It was getting late so I postponed Part 2/3 for the next day. Amber and Jen faced off in Part 2 and Amber won! Then came part 3 (which was a jury questionnaire) Amber ended up winning and became the final HOH of the season. The moment of truth finally came! Who was Amber taking with her to the finals? Keesha or fellow BB8 Gawdess Jen? Amber wound up choosing Keesha, making Jen the final juror of Blue’s World!

My Commentary:
Since the finale is tonight and the votes have been cast, I can safely say that Amber and Keesha have been working together since the second week (if I’m not mistaking) their alliance was called the Ambeesha Ambush!! Alol <3 so much! Together there were able to work on Jen, Jessica, Amanda and Alison!! Interestingly enough they all made the F6!!! Yay for successful alliances <3 <3 <3

The Blue’s World winner will be announced TONIGHT! It’s an even match actually. Both Amber and Keesha were incredibly social and they each won a shit load of challenges, (11 COMBINED!!!) I couldn’t ask for a better f2 to tell you the truth! Unfortunately only one of them can win, all 9 jurors have voted!!!

Come back at 8pm EST when I announce the winner and then immediately after I’m going to start revealing the cast. Oh and the saboteur will FINALLY be revealed!! OMW did my twist fail like it did in BB12? Is the saboteur in the f2? OMG!!! Find out tonight!!!!!

It’s been a fun ride <3

Who will WIN?
Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 9693pvBlue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 30uz2vm
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST)   Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 7:10 pm

Nice job with all the power moves and all girls but...

Amber and Keesha final 2? EW!

It's disgusting.

But I am happy that Jen made final 3. Would've been nice if she had been final 2 but whatever.

I guess I'd rather see Keesha win. :/
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST)   Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 7:19 pm

OMW Hailey! YOU BETTER PLAY SEASON 2!!!
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST)   Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 7:23 pm

lmfao. definitely. I call Rachel!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST)   Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 12:27 am

^ awesome!! lol its a weird final 2 but im not surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST)   Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue's World Winner TBA @ 8PM (EST)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2