Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you believe in Higher Powers?

Go down 
+3
Venom
The Sexy Vixen
VLG.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

Do you believe in Higher Powers? Empty
PostSubject: Do you believe in Higher Powers?   Do you believe in Higher Powers? EmptySat 28 Aug 2010, 11:39 am

I've made it no secret that since Easter I have had neck problems. But the fact that in the last 5 months I've had 4 neck related injuries has got me thinking. Earliar today I aggravated my injury and I'm now facing between 2 weeks and several months out. The way I injured it today was the same way that Thom Evans broke his neck back in February. His nearly killed him there and then and he has now retired because of it.

The fact that I did the same thing and walked away has made me believe that I have a Guardian Angel, who has been protecting me these last 5 months. I recently became a Christian and today has intensified my belief.

I have just one question though: Who else believes they have a Guardian Angel watching over them or believes in a Higher Power?

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Higher Powers?   Do you believe in Higher Powers? EmptySat 28 Aug 2010, 1:16 pm

no i dont believe that anymore.

i gave up on it when i was 14. my life has sucked far too much for me to believe someone is watching over me.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Higher Powers?   Do you believe in Higher Powers? EmptySat 28 Aug 2010, 3:25 pm

I believe it. I never feel like I'm completely alone.

We go through certain situations for a reason, even if we don't know what that reason may be. Maybe VLG has gone through so much pain to make him a stronger person.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Higher Powers?   Do you believe in Higher Powers? EmptySat 28 Aug 2010, 3:35 pm

Thanks Venom, you've made me feel a bit better about this whole neck injury saga with your words.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Higher Powers?   Do you believe in Higher Powers? EmptySat 28 Aug 2010, 4:06 pm

Really? I'm glad I could help.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Higher Powers?   Do you believe in Higher Powers? EmptySat 28 Aug 2010, 4:27 pm

VLG, someone was obviously not only watching you but opening another door for you. It doesn't appear that you were meant for the sports you're playing but meant for something else rather. I don't know what that is but I'm sure it will open up to you in time smile

Do I believe in a Higher Power? Yes. There is no such thing as a coincidence, there is no such thing as flukes. Everything has a purpose, everything is intertwined. Humans are not designed to decipher that plan for its immensity is so huge and complex, we could not handle it. And as well, evil is always looking for a way to disrupt things and break you, because it has lost the fight ages ago but is seeking to bring down as many souls with it as inhumanly possible. Life sucks because it is one big test for us, we go through bad things to test our faith and hope-sometimes, it's short and sometimes it's long but you endure no matter what, you always keep the faith, it is always there watching over and guiding you, and it talks to you when you have your ears open. You endure because if you don't you're vulnearable to evil, and when it gets ahold of you, it's hard to get out.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Higher Powers?   Do you believe in Higher Powers? EmptySat 28 Aug 2010, 4:36 pm

Damn Jordan, that was really well put. I agree with everything.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Higher Powers?   Do you believe in Higher Powers? EmptySat 28 Aug 2010, 5:16 pm

I'm not sure I do, and I'm not certain that I don't. Similarly to VLG I have a deep passion for pro wrestling. I'd be busting my ass to get to the highest level in the industrey if not for chronic health issues dating back to birth. I became more educated about the business and how bad it can be for your long-term health. The long lists of wrestlers who died over the years from steroid related complications and those who've been diagnosed with post-concussion syndrome (PCS). This knowledge has made me take into consideration the possibility of a higher power. As frustrating as it is for me, sometimes I just think that my health situation is a blessing in disguise for I'd just be "the next dead wrestler" without it.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Higher Powers?   Do you believe in Higher Powers? EmptySat 28 Aug 2010, 7:13 pm

YES! More open-minded people!

Vixen. I say it all the time. The Devil does bad and he laughs at you when you blame God or dismiss God because of it.
That's the point. That's his game.

Believe in what you believe Vix.

But you have a daughter and a house and clothes. You don't have it that bad. Some people don't have clothes or shelter or even food. Hopefully you weren't abused or anything like that God forbid.
pray

I know so much. No one can just dismiss what I seen and know.

People nowadays are buried in their computers and cell phones. They don't think about the spiritual side of things.

Hopefully I won't get bashed again.

Edit: I just read something.

"THERE IS NO CORRECT RELIGION they are all integrated. They all belong together not separate."

I feel stupid. I'm sorry. Now I know that we're all right.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Higher Powers?   Do you believe in Higher Powers? EmptySat 28 Aug 2010, 8:24 pm

Meh, everything in life happens for a reason, that's just my take.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Higher Powers?   Do you believe in Higher Powers? EmptySat 28 Aug 2010, 8:41 pm

Well. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Higher Powers?   Do you believe in Higher Powers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in Higher Powers?
Page 1 of 1