Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??

Go down 
+6
Blue Ryder
Jordan H.
The Sexy Vixen
Paul Wyatt
KTV-Time
The LL Father
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? Empty
PostSubject: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 1:33 pm

As noted before, WWE will be holding a Unification match for the Divas and Women’s Titles at Night of Champions. The talk Monday was that WWE is planning to unify all the titles in the next year and have one World Title, one Tag Team Title, one Intercontinental/US Title and one Women’s Title. The idea would be to do the WWE and World Title Unification match at WrestleMania 27.

LordsofPain
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 1:43 pm

And .............................. hilarious

The fun ends here.......Meh at least it won't be 8 key people and 2 titles.....now it's 8 key people with 1 title....Cena-Rey-Taker-Punk-Edge-Orton-Y2J-HHH will dominated for the next few years?

My god, Jack Swagger, Wade Barret & Sheamus are SCREWED!! Hell i'd say even Punk might get lost in the shuffle and the Big SHow as well. And Lucky Kane got a go at the gold now, before everyone gets all grabby. Exzpect a MAJOR roster cut though, You can't have sooo little titles, SOOOO Many shows.....sooooo limited PPV space on the card.

This is why they had no issue getting rid of Serena, they don't need TOO many women no more.

And for all those dissin Sunny, see she had a point, we just need 5/6 girls. Why have 1 championship with 12/13 women running around doing nothing?

I see MAJOR roster cuts in the future though,
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 1:44 pm

The midcard could benefit from the move because the load of talent would be thicker. The midcard is something that I really miss in the WWE - stars have been developed through it more thoroughly.

Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 1:51 pm

Coin-Operated Boy wrote:
And .............................. hilarious

The fun ends here.......Meh at least it won't be 8 key people and 2 titles.....now it's 8 key people with 1 title....Cena-Rey-Taker-Punk-Edge-Orton-Y2J-HHH will dominated for the next few years?

My god, Jack Swagger, Wade Barret & Sheamus are SCREWED!! Hell i'd say even Punk might get lost in the shuffle and the Big SHow as well. And Lucky Kane got a go at the gold now, before everyone gets all grabby. Exzpect a MAJOR roster cut though, You can't have sooo little titles, SOOOO Many shows.....sooooo limited PPV space on the card.

This is why they had no issue getting rid of Serena, they don't need TOO many women no more.

And for all those dissin Sunny, see she had a point, we just need 5/6 girls. Why have 1 championship with 12/13 women running around doing nothing?

I see MAJOR roster cuts in the future though,

Long-term, this could be beneficial. The two rosters, two champions thing has gotten kinda monotonous. Many of the names that you you mentioned in the ME won't be around a lot longer so this gives time for others to continue to develop - like Swagger and Wade. Tag teams can form from the plethora of guys who'll be on one roster even after a roster cut - which I don't see them cutting tons of people, but some.

As for the Divas. Unexpected pushes will occur... they always do. Some will probably become valets like Maryse has.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 1:52 pm

Rated R Sexystar wrote:
The midcard could benefit from the move because the load of talent would be thicker. The midcard is something that I really miss in the WWE - stars have been developed through it more thoroughly.

Sadly i don't see that, they HAVE a set of strong mid carders now, Drew, Ted, Cody, Kofi, MVP, Rhyder, Dolph, Bourne, Morrison, R-Truth, Gallows, they HAD a group of solid mid carders, who occasionally have a shine.

Right now, guys who have been breaking into the main event scene like Swagger, Sheamus, Barret will be reduced to midcard status again, guys like Punk & Big Show, WON't be seeing much main event time again, this might put a hold on Aberto what's his name's Huge push and in a blink of an eye.

Guys who have been struggling to make mid card status like Gallows, Ryder, R-Truth, Dolph, Bourne.....are going to become, regular Jobbers. It completly changes the entire scene. Guys like Kofi, Drew, MVP, Dolph, Morrison,Cody, Ted won't be seeing much midcard time like they do now. They will struggle to find some TV time, with major names like Kane, Bigshow, CM Punk, Jack Swagger, Sheamus, Wade being reduced to upper midcard status.

WWE has been going the wrong direction for years now.

I loved it when SD had their PPV's & Raw had it's PPV's, they shared Mania, SS, SS & RR. It was awesome, their were more feuds, more characters got developed more names got used, now it's the same old, same old every other PPV.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 1:53 pm

tbh im fine with Layla managing Kaval. if it keeps her pretty ass on TV
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 2:01 pm

Coin-Operated Boy wrote:
Rated R Sexystar wrote:

Sadly i don't see that, they HAVE a set of strong mid carders now, Drew, Ted, Cody, Kofi, MVP, Rhyder, Dolph, Bourne, Morrison, R-Truth, Gallows, they HAD a group of solid mid carders, who occasionally have a shine.

Right now, guys who have been breaking into the main event scene like Swagger, Sheamus, Barret will be reduced to midcard status again, guys like Punk & Big Show, WON't be seeing much main event time again, this might put a hold on Aberto what's his name's Huge push and in a blink of an eye.

Guys who have been struggling to make mid card status like Gallows, Ryder, R-Truth, Dolph, Bourne.....are going to become, regular Jobbers. It completly changes the entire scene. Guys like Kofi, Drew, MVP, Dolph, Morrison,Cody, Ted won't be seeing much midcard time like they do now. They will struggle to find some TV time, with major names like Kane, Bigshow, CM Punk, Jack Swagger, Sheamus, Wade being reduced to upper midcard status.

WWE has been going the wrong direction for years now.

I loved it when SD had their PPV's & Raw had it's PPV's, they shared Mania, SS, SS & RR. It was awesome, their were more feuds, more characters got developed more names got used, now it's the same old, same old every other PPV.

Again, like I said in my other post, some of those other guys: Rey, Kane, HHH, Big Show and Taker - they're not going to be there forever so eventually they'll need to fill those spots. I like that Jack hasn't won the championship again because that first title run was pretty meh. He's still a great talent, but he needs a little more polishing. Meanwhile this is a chance for people to step their game up to show that they belong.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 2:38 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

omg i'm getting hysterical. this is horrible news. The main event will take over every fucking show. there will be no shine time for the midcard. Less diva action. Less Ziggler. Teary Eyed

this fucking sucks. i'm not going to be able to watch anymore. every show will be about Cena and his hoes.

this fucking SUCKS!!! WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? 547510
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 2:42 pm

This is going to suck for some guys in the midcard because now some of them won't get a real chance to get the spotlight now, it's going to be like the old days where only the titles switch liked every three-four months and alternated between two-three guys a year while everyone else jobbed or feuded around them. This can be POTENTIALLY a good thing as it will quickly root out those that can carry amongst those who won't and force some guys to step up their game, but WWE will fuck it up, I'm sure... shifty

Last edited by Jordan H. on Tue 31 Aug 2010, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 2:43 pm

goodbye to the midcard very sad
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 2:51 pm

Most likely.....YES jaw dropping
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 2:53 pm

Jordan H. wrote:
This is going to suck for some guys in the midcard because now some of them won't get a real time to get the spotlight now, it's going to be like the old days where only the title switch liked every three-four months with each belt.... shifty

Some folks complain about midcard and tag teams. Of course not all those guys will get their chance, that's just how the business works. Some of those guys in the midcard won't be in the company in a few years from now - others will move on to the ME or form a tag team with someone.

I'll take a new champ every few months over one guy as champ for like half a year - depending on how well they're doing as champion. The champions in the midcard hold on to their belts longer mainly because creative doesn't have much to do for them. Miz probably wouldn't be champion on Raw right now if there was one roster.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 2:59 pm

Miz is still US Champion right now because they want to give him his 'street cred' of being that title holder and Mr. Money in the Bank at the same time so they can give him more credibility when he makes the sad, sad transition to the main event not because they don't have anything to with it-they can ALWAYS do something with.

And I frankly don't care for long reigns if the Superstar doesn't have the chops and the competition to maintain stability which is GOING to happen when they do this. Every now and then, we will get a worhty champion(s) but there will be more bad ones than good ones. That's why at least when they had more belts, there was more excitement and unpredictability in who would become champ and if they didn't work out, they switched to someone else like that. It won't be like that anymore, that's what's going to suck.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:00 pm

Rated R Sexystar wrote:
Jordan H. wrote:
This is going to suck for some guys in the midcard because now some of them won't get a real time to get the spotlight now, it's going to be like the old days where only the title switch liked every three-four months with each belt.... shifty

Some folks complain about midcard and tag teams. Of course not all those guys will get their chance, that's just how the business works. Some of those guys in the midcard won't be in the company in a few years from now - others will move on to the ME or form a tag team with someone.

I'll take a new champ every few months over one guy as champ for like half a year - depending on how well they're doing as champion. The champions in the midcard hold on to their belts longer mainly because creative doesn't have much to do for them. Miz probably wouldn't be champion on Raw right now if there was one roster.

which would be a great thing.

the midcard is going to die..the tag team divivsion is long dead...esp when you have 4 mid card guys being thrown together in a #1 contender tag match in stead of using actual teams (the Usos and the Dudebusters)

WWE is going to suck bigtime now.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:02 pm

Plus this means we get yet another shitty PPV name like Break down or whatever...because this obviously means Night of Champions is done for....are they really going to dedicate a whole night 4 champions on a 3 hour, commercial free broadcast? not including that the divas only take up 5 minutes of the 3 hours shifty
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:09 pm

Jordan H. wrote:
Miz is still US Champion right now because they want to give him his 'street cred' of being that title holder and Mr. Money in the Bank at the same time so they can give him more credibility when he makes the sad, sad transition to the main event not because they don't have anything to with it-they can ALWAYS do something with.

And I frankly don't care for long reigns if the Superstar doesn't have the chops and the competition to maintain stability which is GOING to happen when they do this. Every now and then, we will get a worhty champion(s) but there will be more bad ones than good ones. That's why at least when they had more belts, there was more excitement and unpredictability in who would become champ and if they didn't work out, they switched to someone else like that. It won't be like that anymore, that's what's going to suck.

I know exactly why Miz is champ, I had this convo with Mintz a couple weeks ago.

I get your point, but see the positive in it aside from the belts. It give more variety for feuds and rivalries in the future. We won't have to see the same guys going back and forth from show to show and dominating or becoming irrelavent. Some older guys are slowly disappearing, so younger guys will get their chances - not all of preference or whom are most deserving! It's a nice transition in my opinion. Things will be predictable, but it isn't as if it already isn't. It's Cena's world and we're living in it.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:13 pm

YIKES! We are losing loads of talent during the coming months!

I really hope they make girls like Layla, Eve and Rosa valets and don't get rid of them!

The good thing about this is, we'll get some tag teams FINALLY!!!!!

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:13 pm

the same guys wont go back and forth from show to show domination because now they can all dominate both shows.

with limited main eventers on each show, it gives more chances for the midcard to shine.

now we'll have Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Edge, Jericho(?), Big Show, Mysterio, Kane & Taker all over every show. If WWE wanted to they could have those guys hog up the entire 2 hour block if they wanted.

I dont see the good side of this....not at all. The same bs on every show...litte time to see some midcard action. the same guys holding the world title

total bs
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:16 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Rated R Sexystar wrote:
Jordan H. wrote:

which would be a great thing.

the midcard is going to die..the tag team divivsion is long dead...esp when you have 4 mid card guys being thrown together in a #1 contender tag match in stead of using actual teams (the Usos and the Dudebusters)

WWE is going to suck bigtime now.

@ Kev the ppv isn't a big deal because in the last ten years we've witnessed them change the names of ppvs , dump ppvs and use ppvs once (December to Dismember.)

@ Vix It's a shitty tag team division, but at least they're trying to build from ground zero. Like I mentioned to you last week.. it isn't like TNA's division is that much greater.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:17 pm

Well the attitude era was fine back in the day, we had great midcarders and great main eventers and not to mention the tag team scene.

I'm not to sadden by this tbh, I just know that alot of talent that I like are getting FIRED sad

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:22 pm

NCD, TNA's division is actually 1 notch above since they have like 4-5 actual teams to go around.

WWE is desperate so they are lumping together the "extras" from the the midcard scene in a desperate attempt to give you the illusion they have a tag division. i wouldnt really call that a success.

the Usos should've won the tag titles by now. That was WWE's first mistake.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:22 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
the same guys wont go back and forth from show to show domination because now they can all dominate both shows.

with limited main eventers on each show, it gives more chances for the midcard to shine.

now we'll have Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Edge, Jericho(?), Big Show, Mysterio, Kane & Taker all over every show. If WWE wanted to they could have those guys hog up the entire 2 hour block if they wanted.

I dont see the good side of this....not at all. The same bs on every show...litte time to see some midcard action. the same guys holding the world title

total bs

I was referring to the current status of how the brands and rosters are set, which is why I said they won't go from show to show.

There's this assumption that once this change is official, things will remain as is.

Once again... that's short-term. Once Edge, Jericho, Kane, Big Show and Mysterio are gone, we'll still have the same MEers? Pro wrestling is like sports: when you lose someone you need to replace them.

It will take time.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:25 pm

This would be one thing if the roster composed of talent who were mainly trained and shaped from traveling from territory to territory learning their craft like in years before and not a bunch of kids who WWE virtually self-trained and molded making up their foundation, sad state of affairs
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:25 pm

we have new main eventers (Sheamus, Swagger)

but they will drop back to midcard, I'm thinking....swagger will atleast, which will suck for those of us who want something new in the title scene.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
NCD, TNA's division is actually 1 notch above since they have like 4-5 actual teams to go around.

WWE is desperate so they are lumping together the "extras" from the the midcard scene in a desperate attempt to give you the illusion they have a tag division. i wouldnt really call that a success.

4-5 teams, most in which have been together forever and they give the title to one of those teams every other week. lmao How exciting!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:28 pm

Rated R Sexystar wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

4-5 teams, most in which have been together forever and they give the title to one of those teams every other week. lmao How exciting!

you dont watch TNA, obviously WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? 773246

because the titles dont change hands every week...not even every month....or every other month.

but still they have an actual division, rather than a bunch of random ass people thrown together on a whim.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:29 pm

Jordan H. wrote:
This would be one thing if the roster composed of talent who were mainly trained and shaped from traveling from territory to territory learning their craft like in years before and not a bunch of kids who WWE virtually self-trained and molded making up their foundation, sad state of affairs

Well it is their product and people are still watching.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:30 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Rated R Sexystar wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

you dont watch TNA, obviously WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? 773246

because the titles dont change hands every week...not even every month....or every other month.

but still they have an actual division, rather than a bunch of random ass people thrown together on a whim.

You took that post way too literal..
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:32 pm

@NCD Maybe but it still smells like nut, regardless and it will hurt them internally eventually.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:36 pm

I'm not saying that it's a homerun, but to say this will automatically fail... I think that's a little unfair. It's time for a change.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:38 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Rated R Sexystar wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Matt Morgan & Hernandez
Booker T. & Scott Steiner
Kurt Angle & Sting
Ron Killings & Pacman Jones

i could go on and on about how TNA throws together tag teams to win championships lol. WWEs tag titles dont change hands every week or month either so?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:39 pm

Dead wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Rated R Sexystar wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Matt Morgan & Hernandez
Kurt Angle & Sting

i could go on and on about how TNA throws together tag teams to win championships lol. WWEs tag titles dont change hands every week or month either so?

those teams arent together now and thus arent part of the current tag team division in TNA

come on Dead, keep up.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:40 pm

Rated R Sexystar wrote:
I'm not saying that it's a homerun, but to say this will automatically fail... I think that's a little unfair. It's time for a change.

a change to what it used to be

Cena & his hoes all over every show....HHH will be back too.

yeah this is going to suck.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:41 pm

I dont like this at all. Now we will see the same peeps on BOTH Raw and SD. I think both Raw and SD shoujld be seperate brands and 1 title for each divison, so more people will get chances and oppertunities.

I can see tons of people getting cut from this even people I do love. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:42 pm

Ink Inc. was thrown together.

Beer Money and MCMG were too.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:42 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Rated R Sexystar wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Preach it Sista!!!! Hell. Motor City Machine Gunss have been there how many years? And they finally won it for the first time at the last PPV......so they obviously don't toss it on all those teams every other week Suspect
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:44 pm

Rated R Sexystar wrote:

but they are teams. the compliment each other.

Morrison and Truth dont compliment each other at all. they dont even come out to the same theme.

random ass bullshit.

Morrison should be working his way up to the main eventer but of course he wont because his gf has a bad rep with the employers..
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:47 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Rated R Sexystar wrote:

Morrison and Truth dont compliment each other at all. they dont even come out to the same theme.

random ass bullshit.

Morrison should be working his way up to the main eventer but of course he wont because his gf has a bad rep with the employers..

Not my point. It owrked so they're still together. Nonetheless they were tossed together. Facts are facts.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:48 pm

Rated R Sexystar wrote:

It took Beer Money almost a year to establish themselves as a team before they won any gold and they have been tagging how long now? Sabin and Shelly same story, hell they tagged outside of TNA prior to their formation in TNA BTW....plus after almost 3 years....AS A TEAM...they won gold.

In WWE you form a team by august 1st, your champs by august 15th, feuding by august 30th.........uhm...how long did Rated Y2J Last again......and can you tell me....are they currently a tag team?

Ink Inc...may be thrown together team .....true at least they are a team who shares ONE name, and not called....Jesse/Shannon or MooreNeal or something......right now the top team is what R-Truth & Morrison? or Drew & Rhodes?? They could at least make the effort and call them "The Dashing Ones" and keep them together for more then 2 months.

That's the diffrence between WWE & TNA's Tag Team Division and both their "thrown together" tag teams.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:51 pm

Rated R Sexystar wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Rated R Sexystar wrote:

random ass bullshit.

Not my point. It owrked so they're still together. Nonetheless they were tossed together. Facts are facts.

and i'm saying morrison & truth aint working lmao...they get pops, yes..but they are a sucky team.

Mizorrison was better. R-truth isnt as good in the ring as Morrison. Morrison should have a better partner lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:52 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Dead wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Rated R Sexystar wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Matt Morgan & Hernandez
Kurt Angle & Sting

those teams arent together now and thus arent part of the current tag team division in TNA

come on Dead, keep up.

thats irrelevant to the discussion, the discussion was about throwing tag teams together on a whim and i named ones that TNA has thrown together in the past. WWE isnt the only one who does this

also @Kevin: tag teams dont need to have OFFICIAL names, to be considered a tag team. and when has a tag team in WWE that was thrown together on a whim, won the titles? Morrison and Truth didnt
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:53 pm

Coin-Operated Boy wrote:
Rated R Sexystar wrote:

It took Beer Money almost a year to establish themselves as a team before they won any gold and they have been tagging how long now? Sabin and Shelly same story, hell they tagged outside of TNA prior to their formation in TNA BTW....plus after almost 3 years....AS A TEAM...they won gold.

In WWE you form a team by august 1st, your champs by august 15th, feuding by august 30th.........uhm...how long did Rated Y2J Last again......and can you tell me....are they currently a tag team?

Ink Inc...may be thrown together team .....true at least they are a team who shares ONE name, and not called....Jesse/Shannon or MooreNeal or something......right now the top team is what R-Truth & Morrison? or Drew & Rhodes?? They could at least make the effort and call them "The Dashing Ones" and keep them together for more then 2 months.

That's the diffrence between WWE & TNA's Tag Team Division and both their "thrown together" tag teams.

You, much like Vix, took that post much to literal. *SMH*
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:53 pm

Batista & John Cena shifty

ShowMizz & let's not forget Y2J/Edge/Show as well Suspect Just last year

Kofi Kingston & CM Punk as well.

Last edited by Coin-Operated Boy on Tue 31 Aug 2010, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:54 pm

Dead, we're talking about the current tag team scene..not the past. lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:56 pm

Coin-Operated Boy wrote:

2 years ago, and it was in the middle of their feud

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

the past doesnt matter, the point is, its happened just as much in TNA as it has in WWE. ppl dont pick at TNA about it as much cause theyre too busy bitching about what WWE is doing lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:56 pm

Coin-Operated Boy wrote:
Rated R Sexystar wrote:

pretty much the problem i have..2 random dudes thrown together on a whim are about to possibly win tag team gold already

mean while the teams are stuck warming up Superstars. Seems kinda backwards to me
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:58 pm

Coin-Operated Boy wrote:

TNA has done that too with Kurt Angle and (I forget who) This was when all belts were on the line at the ppv a few days or the following week later.

I may be off a little, but I know they won the tag belts.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:58 pm

Coin-Operated Boy wrote:

ShowMizz & let's not forget Y2J/Edge/Show as well Suspect Just last year

Kofi Kingston & CM Punk as well.

Jerishow was an actual tag team. they had one theme, one entrance. my point still stands, WWE isnt the only company who does this, and no one knows if Rhodes and McIntyre are even going to win the tag belts
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:59 pm

Dead wrote:
Coin-Operated Boy wrote:

2 years ago, and it was in the middle of their feud

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

the past doesnt matter, the point is, its happened just as much in TNA as it has in WWE. ppl dont pick at TNA about it as much cause theyre too busy bitching about what WWE is doing lol

if the past doesnt matter, why did you mention it?

I'm talking about the current tag team scene. and people bitch about WWe because they have the money, the fame and notoriety to have a solid company yet they make stupid ass decisions..stuff you'd expect from TNA
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 4:00 pm

That still doesn't explain CM Punk & Kofi Kingston Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??   WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split?? Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE to unify ALL titles...possible end to brand split??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next