Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!

Go down 
+5
Queen Mintz
Jordan H.
Did You Miss Her?
eb
KTV-Time
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

*SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! Empty
PostSubject: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:05 pm

The name of Melina's Opponent at Night of Champions is in the following spoiler. Enjoy

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2010-06-18

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:08 pm

So much for Layla being the champion. lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:10 pm

Layla is going to cause Michelle to lose.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:19 pm

I never really cared about Layla in terms of wrestling but they've screwed her over so bad with her title reign, she couldn't even enjoy it with michelle being added as 'co-champ'...wonder how Michelle managed to get that to happen... shifty
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:21 pm

So it is Michelle? Wow....Layla is the current women's champion yet Michelle had to get her way once again. I wouldn't be surprised if Michelle wins at NOC, she's the first to win everything and she's taken Layla's spotlight once again to be the first unified champion. At least I get to see Melina with the title this Saturday since it'll be the last time she holds gold for awhile...

I hope I'm wrong and this is just leading to a LayCool breakup so Melina ends up winning. Teddy could come out and say that since Layla is the current champion she is going to be the one to be facing Melina.

Meh...who knows

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:25 pm

I'm thinking Melina will get it, I don't think Michelle's politics will match against Melina's this time around since she got pushed to the moon right off from injury.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:28 pm

Yeah, lol, but she only got pushed that quickly to do this match at NOC. It could really go either way but with Michelle's history in being the first to win everything it really won't surprise me if she wins.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:31 pm

My money's on Melina getting it regardless. LayCool has run its course and it would be a good time to end it, have Layla interfere on melina's behalf at the end of the match. They should be straight.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:34 pm

Melina has this in the bag. WWE is just piling the titles on this woman like she's SheHulk.

Layla will be forgotten and released next year, imo.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2010-06-18

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:39 pm

What if like Layla pulls out the "Vickie can change shit whenever she ovulates" card and make it a triple threat? Layla eats the pin, saying face for Melina since it is so obvious that Michelle is gonna win this thing.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:40 pm

That's what I had been saying as well. LayCool have been the "co champs" for 3 or 4 months now and have been running around calling Kelly, Beth, and Melina names. I think this would be the perfect time for Melina to win and shut them up and the rest of the women to go in there and beat on LayCool as well.

But Michelle winning can also lead to them breaking up as she wasn't the current champion so it'll piss Layla off even more and Michelle will most likely turn on her.

I'm still thinking/hoping that Teddy does come out and say that Layla is the current champion so she will be facing Melina because then once Layla loses Michelle will of course blame her and that leads to the breakup as well.

So many choices, which one is more likely? haha.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:43 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Melina has this in the bag. WWE is just piling the titles on this woman like she's SheHulk.

Layla will be forgotten and released next year, imo.
Look at what they've done to Michelle though. She's dominated mostly every feud she's been in and she's gotten the belt. She's also made history quite a few times whereas Melina hasn't so Michelle will probably be making history again.

When it was first announced people all over the internet were already saying Michelle had it won because of the power she has and because that's basically all she does, she goes through people and gets what she wants. Look at what she's done to poor Layla, Layla is the champion yet Michelle has taken her spotlight.

I'm not saying Melina doesn't have a chance to win because they have been pushing her, but Michelle has a better chance given her history. I hope I'm wrong because I want Melina to win and make history as the first unified champion but Michelle may take that away Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:44 pm

Money's still on Melina. If she loses, then I'm just a broke muthafucker.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:46 pm

Jordan H. wrote:
Money's still on Melina. If she loses, then I'm just a broke muthafucker.
Lmao, I think you're betting on the wrong woman, but I hope you're right as well.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 7:09 pm

meh Melina is still winning
Layla if she said shes going out on her own...she will prolly cost McCool the match
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 11:49 pm

I really hope Layla does cost her the match. Michelle has gotten more wins over Melina, she won at the bash, NOC, and in a lumberjill match before I believe. It's time for Melina to defeat Michelle and make history!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 12:27 am

The only problem with Melina winning is it doesn't leave us anywhere. I don't wanna see Beth return as a heel, so therefore those two can't fued, leaving only Michelle. All the others aren't worthy enough of defeating Melina, let alone becoming unified champ. Oh shit...WWE has Gail, Jillian and Nattie?! Shame they don't care.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 1:01 am

Poor Layla but I really do think that McCool/Melina will be a better match.

Sorry but it's the truth.. :p

Still should have been Layla but she'll cost McCool and herself I guess the belts predictably..
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 1:30 am

Shaman of Sexy wrote:
The only problem with Melina winning is it doesn't leave us anywhere. I don't wanna see Beth return as a heel, so therefore those two can't fued, leaving only Michelle. All the others aren't worthy enough of defeating Melina, let alone becoming unified champ. Oh shit...WWE has Gail, Jillian and Nattie?! Shame they don't care.
I think Melina would just go back to feuding with Alicia and she could possibly feud with Beth when she comes back, you never know. I'd actually like to see a face vs face feud. Let Beth come back and say she lost her title and she wants it back. They could always add someone in the mix and do a triple threat as well. They could possibly use Jillian if necessary as well. It's just sad they won't use Gail and Nattie.

The only reason I didn't mention Michelle is because I think she'll be busy with Layla since they're most likely heading for a breakup and poor Kaval will probably be in the middle of that.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 1:40 am

^ Yeah that is true.

And Melina will have more than enough time to feud with Maryse.

Maryse will likely win the Unified Women's Titles off of Melina.

God we are so going to get into a 4 woman trade off for the next few years. *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! 527462

Melina loses to Maryse who loses to Beth who loses to McCool who loses to Melina who loses to Beth who loses to Maryse...

Fuck I don't want to see it! *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! Icon_rolleyes

People that should be champs to break up that loop are: Gail, Natalya, Jillian, and more.

Give others some time to shine but sadly with one belt for the ladies it will be the main 4 with 1 if we are lucky reign that isn't one of those lucky belt hogs!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 1:49 am

Sad thing is, it isn't the first time that it happens.

Mickie James
Melina
Mickie James
Melina
Candice (odd ball)
Beth Phoenix
Mickie James
Beth Phoenix
Melina
Michelle McCool
Mickie James
Michelle McCool
Beth Phoenix
Layla (odd ball)
Melina/Michelle

Yep...Isn't that the most horrific title history to look at. Apart from the oddballs in Candice and Layla, Beth Mickie and Melina were the only ones winning titles from 2006-9, when McCool then joined in.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 1:51 am

it will just go back to that:

Beth/Melina/Michelle constantly trading off

and fuck all to the other women on the roster....Gail...Nattie....Jillian.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 1:51 am

god, the Women's Division sucks so much ass rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!   *SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

*SPOILER* Night of Champions .....Melina's Opponent Known!!!
Page 1 of 1