Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reeves says Bill & Ted 3 could be happening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Reeves says Bill & Ted 3 could be happening Empty
PostSubject: Reeves says Bill & Ted 3 could be happening   Reeves says Bill & Ted 3 could be happening EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 3:16 pm

There's been talk of a third "Bill & Ted" for years - and, quite frankly, one would assume it would forever remain talk. In fact, a couple of years ago we got wind of a direct-to-DVD remake - something fairly easily to believe.The script, essentially a xerox of the first but 'contemporized' (Bill & Ted would be tenth graders that when they're not at school are playing in their band 'Atomic Gorillas'. By way of a time-traveling cell phone they meet historical figures like Ghandi and Calamity Jane), sounded like an absolute shambles. No surprise. But a remake has always sounded much more likely than a Reeves and Alex Winter-headlined sequel. Reeves too had mentioned at one stage that the last he'd heard "Bill & Ted" was going to be remade.

And that was that.... or was it!?

According to Reeves, speaking to MTV, "Bill & Ted 3" is still a possibility.

“We’re trying", Reeves says of a second sequel to the 1989 hit. "Alex and I are still friends and we’re talking, and we’re talking to Chris and Ed [Matheson and Solomon; the writers of the films]and they’re going to try and see if they can write something. To me, I’d love to play the role. I’d love to work with Alex and Chris and Ed again. We’ll see what they do.

"We'll see what they do. If it's a film that can stand up on its own ... and I'm meeting people now, they've shown the film to their kids," he added. "We just seek to entertain, and if that could be something that could be worthwhile, on its own ..."

Reeves and Winter first started talking about a third "Bill & Ted" about a decade ago, saying it'd be perfect to do one when they're in their forties, suggesting their characters would also be in their forties. Now, of course, these guys will be pushing 50 in real life - seniors card gags ensue!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Reeves says Bill & Ted 3 could be happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reeves says Bill & Ted 3 could be happening   Reeves says Bill & Ted 3 could be happening EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 1:56 pm

HE'S TO OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hilarious

Maybe they'll pull it off, who the fuck knows lol.
Back to top Go down

Reeves says Bill & Ted 3 could be happening
Page 1 of 1