Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Japanese Legend makes US Debut

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Japanese Legend makes US Debut Empty
PostSubject: Japanese Legend makes US Debut   Japanese Legend makes US Debut EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:07 pm

Manami Toyota made her US debut last night with CHIKARA defeating Daizee Haze according to Diva-Dirt.

" Manami came out to a HUGE pop. All the streamers were thrown in for her. (Daizee got tied up in one and flipped out). Manami dominates the first few minutes with some submissions holds including a muta lock. Daizee chops her and hits her with knees but Toyota was unfazed and smacks her half-way across the ring. Daizee tries faking an injury but Toyota had none of it. Haze hits the Mind Trip to gain control. They both go for pinfalls (including a rolling back cradle that I’ve NEVER seen before). Manami gets back control but misses a dropkick through the ropes and Daizee hits a suicide crossbody. Afterwards they go back and forth with top rope attacks, bridging suplexes and the crowd chants, “This is awesome!” Daizee then gets cocky and falls prey to the Japenese Ocean Cyclone Suplex which ends the match.

Manami stands in the ring with everybody chanting, “Please come back.” I taunted Daizee after the match who told me to shut up (which was one of the highlghts of the evening). She was signing autographs after the show and suprisingly knew a good amount of English. I asked her if we would see more of her in the US in the future. She said she hopes so."

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2010/09/19/results-from-manami-toyotas-us-debut-at-chikara-in-baltimore/

"Manami Toyota and Mike Quackenbush def. Sara Del Rey and Claudio Castagnoli when Toyota hit a doomsday Japanese Ocean Cyclone Suplex with Quackenbush coming off top the turnbuckle. Men and women fought each other regularly. Manami was incredibly over. Some highlights: a missile dropkick to both Claudio and SDR by Toyota, a cross body off turnbuckle to Claudio and SDR by Toyota, a sick powerbomb to Toyota by SDR, Toyota having Sara in a submission and then Claudio stopping it. Toyota then moved Sara to right in front of Claudio and applied it again. Toyota did a Japanese cyclone bomb on Sara. Later, Claudio did two big swings on Toyota, one of which went 15 rotations and the other resulted in Sara drop kicking Toyota while she was spinning. "

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2010/09/19/chikara-results-live-from-brooklyn-ny-manami-toyotas-us-debut-weekend-continues/

Personally, I am really excited about this. I would LOVE to see Toyota do a Shimmer taping!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Legend makes US Debut   Japanese Legend makes US Debut EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:26 pm

damn, and i missed the Baltimore show Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Legend makes US Debut   Japanese Legend makes US Debut EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:40 am

i thought her debut was when she did the SHIMMER tapings?

anyway i really like Toyota. her matches in SHIMMER thus far have been really good.

heel Daizee is win, too.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Legend makes US Debut   Japanese Legend makes US Debut Empty

Back to top Go down

Japanese Legend makes US Debut
Page 1 of 1