Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AAA wanted Mistico?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

AAA wanted Mistico? Empty
PostSubject: AAA wanted Mistico?   AAA wanted Mistico? EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 7:14 pm

In a post match interview Sunday, Perro Aguayo Jr. says they were talking to Mistico about appearing at Heroes Inmortales, but he backed out for unspecified reasons – Perro suggests Mistico got scared. This appears to directly conflict with Dorian’s twitter messages last week, but Perro means “they” as the Perros del Mal promotion and Dorian only said AAA had not talked to Mistico, so I guess everyone can be telling the truth here. (hahaha) Mistico is said to have worked out his problems with CMLL and won’t be leaving now.

A story in Luchas 2000 (a primary investor in Perros del Mal) repeats Perro’s tale about Mistico, and says Ultimo Guerrero was talked to as well, but wanted more money than they were offering. Those were the two names bandied about on Twitter (and likely would’ve been in Ozz & Cuervo’s spots), but it doesn’t sound like either of those two guys were actually in Madero on Friday. If they had jumped, I hope they would’ve scaled back on the 15 other things going on in that match.

Anyway, Perro’s not the most trust worthy source of information, as Rob points out in the thread, and everyone knows you can get more attention right now by talking Mistico jumping somewhere (myself included) so take everything with a grain of salt.

Gabriela Peraya, Mistico’s old soccer playing friend, tweeted that he was showing up at Arena Puebla last night to see Mistico. If he did make it, there’s a better chance our Mistico might be interviewed by the press, and he surely will get some interesting questions. Haven’t seen any report yet.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: AAA wanted Mistico?   AAA wanted Mistico? EmptyThu 07 Oct 2010, 4:36 pm

That would've been interesting. Mistico in AAA. I wonder why he got scared exactly..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: AAA wanted Mistico?   AAA wanted Mistico? EmptyThu 07 Oct 2010, 8:25 pm

i doubt he got scared, its just Perro talking shit
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: AAA wanted Mistico?   AAA wanted Mistico? EmptyThu 07 Oct 2010, 8:43 pm

ah ok..i thought maybe he was worried someone would beat him up non-kayfabe lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: AAA wanted Mistico?   AAA wanted Mistico? EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 1:05 am

Wagner Jr and Mistico got a lot of beef and bad history together. Although I don't think they fought backstage there is said to be bad feelings towards each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA wanted Mistico?   AAA wanted Mistico? Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA wanted Mistico?
Page 1 of 1