Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raw Divas Discussion

Go down 
+5
тrαv
Eric
morris2202
Did You Miss Her?
The Sexy Vixen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Raw Divas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:03 pm

so what's on tap for tonight?...

any last minute guesses? I'm guessing tag match.

hopefully some Maryse/Aksana interaction

Eve dancing...shrug
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:36 pm

why does she do that??? Someone tell Eve to STOP!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:39 pm

Aksana and Goldust looked exactly like Goldust and Marlena.

i missed Terri for a second Teary Eyed

I want to push Eve down when she dances...
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:40 pm

I wanted Maryse to ddt her, I'm pissed Ted lost.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:42 pm

Here's hoping that after NXT ends they keep Aksana with Goldust.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:45 pm

damn Tamina got to the ring hella fast after Santino's match. she runs faster than Eve when Eve tries to "run in for the save" Raw Divas Discussion 754400

how does Santino always get the "stocky" women?
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:49 pm

Tamina is CUTE!! I'd do her lol. I guess Santino has a very distinct type, he likes those women that can protect him lol, cause that cobra really ever works.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:54 pm

Tamina did look nice tonight and if you have seen her on Superstars the past few times the Usos had matches..she is really lovely..she just has this distinct tranny walk when she wears heels. it makes me uneasy. I dont think she got "all dolled up" too often in her life prior to WWE. i just hope she doesnt fall.
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : Raw Divas Discussion 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

Raw Divas Discussion 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

Raw Divas Discussion 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

Raw Divas Discussion 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

Raw Divas Discussion 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

Raw Divas Discussion 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

Raw Divas Discussion 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:00 pm

Tamina will be Santino girl friend in that Storyline.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:24 pm

morris2202 wrote:
Tamina will be Santino girl friend in that Storyline.

omg rly? who knew?

Maryse was so hot. <3
Eve. stop dancing. now.

Tamina is just so bleh to me.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:45 pm

How is this Segment longer than most of the matches??
Back to top Go down
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:49 pm

Nattie was hawt, as usual! Love that girl! smile

LayCool are just so annoying.

Hopefully Nattie gets the win at B.R. but I doubt it Teary Eyed

Raw Divas are defending Nattie... SD will prob. defend LayCool.

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:50 pm

SD is all faces so they wont defend LayCool.. lol those Raw divas were all faces....Maryse and Alicia werent out there

nice segment but i'd prefer a match and the whole time LayCool was talking i was expecting and hoping for Beth to return tonight..to be in Nattie's corner.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:58 pm

Don't see Raw diva segments that often. It wasn't bad, LayCool are still flipping annoying though. Glad Nattie is getting another title match though I don't expect her to win. She'll lose then Beth will either show up afterwards or the following week.

Overall not a bad night for the divas. Loved all the faces throwing LayCool in the ring.

I must add that Eve needs to stop dancing ASAP. She keeps looking like a damn fool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 1:13 am

"Rated X Property" wrote:
Tamina is CUTE!! I'd do her lol. I guess Santino has a very distinct type, he likes those women that can protect him lol, cause that cobra really ever works.

Ditto.

I also Agree with you on Eve's horrible dancing.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 1:19 am

the whole time Eve i was dancing i was just imagining if i was there. I would've ran down the ramp and pushed that bitch down. "STOP DANCING! YOU LOOK LIKE A MORON!!!"

Mintz, did you notice that even Tamina can run to the ring faster than Eve? Snitsky
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 2:31 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
the whole time Eve i was dancing i was just imagining if i was there. I would've ran down the ramp and pushed that bitch down. "STOP DANCING! YOU LOOK LIKE A MORON!!!"

Mintz, did you notice that even Tamina can run to the ring faster than Eve? Snitsky
Hell yeah I did but we know Eve is a the biggest failure. Even Kelly could run fast enough to make a save, Rosa could do it as well!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 3:24 am

I really liked the promo.

Was something different and it went well imo.

I am looking forward to the rematch and I hope this time McCool or Layla... pins of submits Natalya.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 3:56 am

Raw Divas Discussion 721792 McCool submit Nattie again?? Jesus...
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 3:58 am

I think Layla may be facing Nattie this time if her & Michelle are taking turns. But the way Michelle rolls she'll make sure it's her that gets the clean win over Nattie
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 3:59 am

I'd prefer her getting a clean win over Nattie then Layla. But because Nattie got the DQ finish, I think its obvious Laycool will retain.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 4:10 am

It was already obvious that Nattie wasn't getting that belt, lol. This was just filler. Beth must be coming back soon
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 4:14 am

People hate on McCool winning against everyone but I think it would be better if she got the pin on Natalya instead of Layla..

Although I wouldn't mind seeing Layla hit that cool top rope neck breaker on Natalya for the shocking win.

I'll be happy with a Layla assisted Faith Breaker though.

It would be Natalya's first I think so bring it on!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 4:15 am

I just want an quality match!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 4:19 am

I want a quality match as well.

Hopefully they feel they deserve it with this extra build up.

I mean last year's tag match was given like 8 or so minutes let them have at least 6-7 if not 8-9 to have a great match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion   Raw Divas Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw Divas Discussion
Page 1 of 1