Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010

Go down 
+3
Queen Mintz
Paul Wyatt
The Sexy Vixen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 Empty
PostSubject: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010, 8:19 pm

Unfortunately for Madison, TNA Bound for Glory didn't go as she planned. Instead of regaining her KOs title, her bodyguard Tara was victorious and walked away with the gold. Not only that but after the match, she was laid out by newest KO, Mickie James.... I wonder what Madison has to say about the events of BFG..

also, Jersey Shore diva J-Wow is scheduled to appear...will she and Cookie exchange words?
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010, 9:31 pm

Fuck Cookie and J-LAME
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010, 10:46 pm

J-wow has just arrived at tna.

Madison Rayne is here...with a referee... omg!!!! can she please just talk in the mic without yelling?

Tara lays down...Maddie wins. They should've did a Fingerpoke of Doom for lolz Maddie is crying!! like Melina hehe
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010, 10:54 pm

LOL That yealling is ridiculous. Mickie sounds pretty ridiculous too.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010, 10:59 pm

madison has a mic..no need to yell..common sense shifty

lol @ EY calling J-wow 'Bow Wow'

Lacey looks yummy smile
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:00 pm

Can the booking be anymore pathetic? They could've given Madison the belt at the ppv. Angelina deserved a rematch tonight. May as well give the belt to Mickie at the next ppv, just keep tossing the title around every month, doesn't really mean much anymore now
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:05 pm

i fully believe they have a "wheel of champions" backstage and they just spin it before every show to decide who will be next.

it's like roulette..

we could take bets on who will have it come December...my money's on Madison or Angelina once again..

tonight's "match" was just missing the fingerpoke of doom...it was already ridiculous..
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:13 pm

Wheel! Of! CHAMPIONS!

lol @ LL trying to sign in to msn. He's tried like 1,000 times in the last 5mins.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:31 pm

omg NCD...Mia!!1

Miss Tessmacher has been fired Teary Eyed

Now she has to wrestle Teary Eyed

this sucks...one more chick who is below average...being forced to perform in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:35 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
omg NCD...Mia!!1

this sucks...one more chick who is below average...being forced to perform in the ring.

IK Eric was the biggest ass towards her.

Wonder what kinda training she's been doing...

I hope Anderson pwns these fourtune and 'they' assholes.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:37 pm

i liked Miss T in her "hbic" role over the KOs division. i doubt she has done much wrestling in her time away from WWE...i dont really want her to wrestle. i doubt she will be that good.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:42 pm

I haven't seen a lot of her in TNA until the last few weeks (bc I haven't watched the show.) Not bad.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:48 pm

Cookie and Shore are so ridiculous. TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 773246

Tazz "let the pigeons loose!!" hehe

That Cookie/J-Wow catfight was so retarded. J-wow seemed to be taking it easy at first..but then she kinda got serious towards the end.

Lacey drool
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:49 pm

I like the Shore, they're lulz.

Cookie is damn smexay.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:53 pm

i like them too. it's just such a hilarious idea...and it's horribly acted. all you can really do is laugh. Cookie is a hotty.

J-wow did pretty nice except at first you could tell her "slaps" were kinda fake, like she wasnt trying to hurt Cookie...then she got into it with the hairpulling.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:58 pm

Yeah.. not bad for a rookie. (Mariano Rivera in Taco Bell commercial)

Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010, 12:18 am

LOL at wheel of champions!

I think a better bet Vixen is to count how many title reigns Tara, Madison, Angelina & Mickie will have by December xD
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010, 12:34 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
omg NCD...Mia!!1

Miss Tessmacher has been fired TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 850417

Now she has to wrestle TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 850417

it sucks damn eric!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010, 9:11 am

That segment was constructed so poorly. Tara would never lay down for anyone, especially a beautiful people reject who she hated at one point. Tara went on about how the title meant so much and she does something like this? She might as well have thrown the title in the trash, because thats seriously where it belongs. I'd prefer the trashcan being knockouts champion than another reign of madison Reign in the same year...

The fans were going crazy for Tara, that was their chance to have her knock Madison's block out. Hopefully her mindset now is that their favours have balanced eachother our, and she no longer needs to be Madison's bitch.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010, 1:08 pm

I was expecting some shades of Randy Orton when he spit in Triple H's face. Maybe not that, but you get the point.

That was very lame.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 6:32 am

"Property of Tank" wrote:
That segment was constructed so poorly. Tara would never lay down for anyone, especially a beautiful people reject who she hated at one point. Tara went on about how the title meant so much and she does something like this? She might as well have thrown the title in the trash, because thats seriously where it belongs. I'd prefer the trashcan being knockouts champion than another reign of madison Reign in the same year...

At least Tara and Madison didn't split the belt and declare themselves co-champions....

Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 6:58 am

That is apart of their character. It isn't apart of Tara's character to just lay down for someone, especially a BP reject.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 7:18 am

If Madison was the champ going into Bound For Glory, i really wouldn't have mind this segment at all. TBH I really liked it, Madison did good, Tara played her part well as did Mickie. But the Fact that the belt went from Angelina-Tara-Madison in a week is what is my issue.

If Madison has been dominating the division for months as champ and Tara came and won and Madison wanted it back......It would have been PERFECT. But it wasn't the case. That is my problem.

Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 7:24 am

Exactly, I hated the segment :P
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 7:30 am

I didn't hate it.........i loved it...just hated the whole title situation. Angelina should have never lost it to begin with.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 7:58 am

Angelina should've never won it to begin with xD It just pisses me off how Sarita, Hamada, Wilde are the more talented in the division, yet they are doing shit while Angelina and Madison continue to win the title over and over.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 8:10 am

Meh, you seem to talk down on Angelina and Madison despite the fact that they are more talented then 80% of the women in the WWE.

You complain about Angelina & Madison, who actually great wrestlers in their own right.

Yet WWE has Michelle and Layla as their focus while Gail, Jillian & other talented women haven't done shit since they joined the company.

At least we don't have Lacey von Erich, Velvet Sky, Christy Hemme, Chelsea or Cookie as champion now do we?
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 3:05 am

The division got fucked right when Hogan & Bischoff arrived & it won't get any better until they leave. I'm fine with who is in the spotlight for the most part though I'd love to see more of Sarita but the constant title changes is really getting on my nerves & it's making me not care about the title anymore.

I will agree with Kev on the fact that we don't have people like Velvet & Lacey as the champs because in WWE they'll put the belt on divas who suck(Eve being an example) & they'll put them over the actual talent. I'm really surprised they haven't put it on Kelly yet
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 7:23 am

Michelle
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail
Jillian

Out of this list, 4 out of the 6 are recieving the main spotlight (Nattie is being built as extremely credible, and Gail even has had a shine in the past).

In Tna:

Tara
Angelina
Sarita
Taylor
Hamada
Madison (if we must include her...)
Daffney
Now Mickie

4 out of the 6 are currently in the spotlight, with Madison & Angelina the weakest of them all the ones in the main spotlight. Daffney and Sarita aren't doing anything (Jillian & Gail), and I don't count tag champs who are being booked as irrelevant as recieving spotlight.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 7:30 am

Taylor wass abroad, hence why Hamada wasn't being used. She left right before bound for Glory, Sarita was injured in the middle of her feud with Taylor.

While I don't see how you see Angelina as THAT much of a poor wrestler and how can they be weaker then Daffney? Daffney is really bad, as bad as some of the girls in the WWE. So i never want to see Daffney get a push.

Again Madison is up to par with Michelle and Angelina is slightly better then her (IMO) so i still don't know how you see it. TNA has a list of talented women, even if they push Madison, they are pushing a legith wrestler. So even if TNA is pushing her, the girl is a good wrestler and could get shit done in the ring. So saying they are using "the weaker" of the bunch is irrelavent....because even the "weaker" of the bunch if 10X better then some of WWE's "Better of the Bad".
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 7:32 am

My problem with Angelina is that she just isn't creative...Like as a heel, all she did was hair pulls etc. At least with Michelle she'll use submissions and holds like that, showing more mat wrestling.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 7:58 am

My problem with Angelina is that she just isn't creative...Like as a heel, all she did was hair pulls etc. At least with Michelle she'll use submissions and holds like that, showing more mat wrestling.

That doesn't change the fact that TNA uses their wrestlers as champion and not their wanna be wrestlers. Regardless of skill level, they are the better wrestlers on TV today. So to say "OH they are the weaker of Taylor, Sarita, Hamada, Tara & Mickie" is called being picky. Sarita & Hamada would wipe the floor with Layla.......but Layla is clearly not near as skilled as Angelina or Madison now is she?

It seems your trying to justify WWE's attempt on throwing the gold on shitty wrestlers like Alicia, Layla, Maryse & Eve......by saying TNA threw the gold on Angelina & Madison who yes are not the best in the company....BUT they are not random models with 3/4 years of limited training and only WWE style wrestling under their belt.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 8:06 am

1. Divas championship is pretty lame at the time, and no talented credible woman was on Raw except Gail and Jillian (never used) at that time.
2. I don't mind either being champ, I just am disgusted at how they have both won like 3 titles in 6 months.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 1:00 pm

Kelly Kelly's Protégé wrote:

I didn't hate it.........i loved it...just hated the whole title situation. Angelina should have never won it to begin with.
FIXED (until I read X's post sad)

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
omg NCD...Mia!!1

I disagree! She can't be any worse than Velvet or Lacey or even Daffney! She bumps really good and I take it she's been training her ass off since 2007 (when she was released from WWE)

I can't wait til Tess's debut match.

I loved the booking this week <3 I fucking love Maddie. LOVE HER! hilarious Mickie is badass and I love her mic work, Tara seems to be interesting again after months, triple threats ftw <333

Jwwow must become a part time KO take a bow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010   TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA KOs Discussion 10-14-2010
Page 1 of 1