Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raw Predictions And Discussion

Go down 
+4
X
Paul Wyatt
The Sexy Vixen
Queen Mintz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

Raw Predictions And Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 9:09 pm

With a nice segment last week between Natalya & LayCool & 6 days before Bragging Rights what do you think will happen tonight on Raw?

I'm thinking a tag match, Melina & Natalya vs LayCool with Natalya getting the win. I don't see her winning Sunday so I'm assuming she'd get the upperhand tonight
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 10:31 pm

oh god...clips of Eve dancing...turn it off!!!!

Maryse vs Aksana was so cute. Go Maryse!!! but i like Aksana too.

I didnt know Goldust proposed to Aksana...how cute.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 10:39 pm

Goldust proposed to Aksana last week on NXT I believe.

And I didn't know Maryse could run that fast, oh wait, it's Eve who can't run. Even Big Show can outrun her
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 10:45 pm

yeah Maryse was running fast. at first i was thinking she had her shoes still on but she got serious and took them off. That was a cute segment. i like seeing the interactions with Maryse/Aksana.

i think Gail missed with that bucket on Vickie...or maybe I'm wrong? cute segment with the divas and Daniel. too bad he hurt himself Raw Predictions And Discussion 322963

Another short Alicia vs Nattie match. Alicia loses. i knew Alicia was going to lose but they could've atleast given these girls some time. the LayCool segment was cool..i want one of the pics Layla took lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 11:32 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Goldust proposed to Aksana last week on NXT I believe.

And I didn't know Maryse could run that fast, oh wait, it's Eve who can't run. Even Big Show can outrun her

LOL

She can't dance either.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 11:40 pm

Surprised no one is saying that Nattie is burying Alicia, that was their 2nd match with Nattie winning in less than a minute, but I guess Melina is the only one who isn't allowed to win in short matches...

Anyway, Gail did miss with that bucket on Vickie Vix, it was an okay segment but Eve pissed me off once again. Bitch messed Melina up when Melina was trying to dance because she was just standing there like an idiot. Girl really should be fired, she pisses me off with something she does every week.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 11:55 pm

I haven't seen either of their matches... can't watch Alicia. That is dumb that they're just using her in short ass matches to enhance Natalya's push.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 11:56 pm

Nattie hasnt been the only person facing Alicia lately..

Alicia lost to Melina on Superstars...but that wasnt even a burial...it was a pretty even match that could've gone either way..

i personally think alicia is already buried and has 0 credibility after last week...even losing to melina hasnt hurt her because her reputation is shot to hell. she's already on the bottom of the diva ladder. sadly Eve is of higher priority shifty

of all the lovely ladies who actually know how to dance..i was mad Daniel picked Eve to dance with. She almost tripped over her own feet at first..which made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010, 12:02 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Nattie hasnt been the only person facing Alicia lately..

Alicia lost to Melina on Superstars...but that wasnt even a burial...it was a pretty even match that could've gone either way..

i personally think alicia is already buried and has 0 credibility after last week...even losing to melina hasnt hurt her because her reputation is shot to hell. she's already on the bottom of the diva ladder. sadly Eve is of higher priority shifty
Yeah, their Superstars match was one of the best & I'll continue to say it. I've watched that match about 5 times already. It is sad what happened to Alicia, they should be building her up as a top heel, not bringing her down, but she'll never be in the spotlight now because of LayCool
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010, 12:14 am

the good part is she isnt looking completely weak. she has managed offense in both her matches with Melina last week and tonight on Raw...it was just the typical "one wrong move and the match is over" scenario.

but yeah WWE messed Alicia up bigtime and now she wont ever recover. i didnt like Alicia at all until she became champ and got mic time. then i started warming up to her. She has above average mic skills compared to some of the other divas..she's not great but in time she probably could've been, if WWE had given her a chance.

with Jillian moving to FCW as a trainer (and hell she might even become a trainer on Tough Enough) Alicia is basically in Jillian's role...and i highly doubt she'll ever come out of it. we know she can put on good matches..she did that last week with Melina. such a waste of a talent.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010, 6:28 am

Difference is, Nattie is a powerhouse and in the league of Beth, and shes also light years ahead of Melina in ability. Its stupid to believe that Nattie couldn't end the match with a rookie like that. I don't mind Beth or Nattie squash matches, but I wouldn't like a Michelle or Melina one, because they are not at that level.
Back to top Go down
Eat-Defeat
Opener
Eat-Defeat

Male
Number of posts : 134
Favorite WWE Diva : .
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010, 7:09 am

Although I'm very happy that Nattie's push continues, I'm very disappointed at how they are using Gail, I mean throwing a bucket of glitter? really? I'm glad she screwed it up because she should be showing her wrestling talent, not this crap!
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010, 3:38 pm

"Property of Tank" wrote:
Difference is, Nattie is a powerhouse and in the league of Beth, and shes also light years ahead of Melina in ability. Its stupid to believe that Nattie couldn't end the match with a rookie like that. I don't mind Beth or Nattie squash matches, but I wouldn't like a Michelle or Melina one, because they are not at that level.
That makes no sense. You're basically saying that since Nattie is a better wrestler than Melina it's okay when she buries/squashes someone but not okay when Melina does it. You'd totally be fine with Michelle squashing divas, you're fine with her ruining the division now & not getting out of the spotlight & you were fine with her "dominating" feuds
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010, 6:39 pm

Just watched the Laycool/Natayla segment this week..Layla had them steaming. They were booing the shit out of her after her smart alleck comments about the Harts not belonging in the HOF and the beer dismissal. I love it. This feud is so intriguing to me because it puts my Layla against the often great and much underappreciated Natayla...the woman who SHOULD of unified the belts and been given a great push dating back to Great American Bash 2008.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 3:24 am

I am not fine with Michelle burying people. I wanted to gouge my eyes out when she went over Gail so many times, defeated Melina a lot and defeated Victoria/Jillian so much. I didn't mind her winning once or twice, but it just went overboard. I love Michelle, but doesn't mean I like when she goes over someone.

Squash matches are apart of programming, they do serve a purpose from time to time- ie Mickie squashing Michelle in like 7 seconds, Benoit defeating Orlando every week in record time. Nattie's squash is building her up as a dominant force next to Beth, where people actually might believe Laycool could lose.

Melina squashing Jillian is an example of something that wasn't serving a good purpose (I'm not taking shots at Melina, just couldn't think of another good example). They could've easily had a strong competitive match and Melina would still come off as a dominant new champion.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 3:58 am

But Melina squashing Jillian like that did make sense considering Jillian had just won the belt and Melina winning like that would humiliate Jillian even more since Jillian was already a joke.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 4:04 am

I get that, but still it was humiliation enough watching Jillian having to defend her title like that. Could've still been a competitive match, Jillian would still come off looking humiliated for losing so quickly.

I am trying to recall a Cena squash but I can't right now lol. I'm just saying Beth has squashed people in the past, and they are doing similar with Nattie.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 4:07 am

You have to remember that this happened on Raw too. They had already gotten done with one divas match, they weren't going to have another one last so long, god forbid that ever happen!

I can't recall a Cena squash either, he usually just gets his ass beat for the majority of the match then does his 5 moves of doom
Back to top Go down
Eat-Defeat
Opener
Eat-Defeat

Male
Number of posts : 134
Favorite WWE Diva : .
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:08 am

Cena basically squashed Miz at The Bash last year after they built Miz up for weeks. He Also beat CM Punk in under 3 minutes one night after TLC, And I'm sure he beat DiBiase in similar fashion in February.

And not to mention on the ECW episode after Benoit died he beat then ECW Champion Johnny Nitro in about 4 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 10:19 am

I like the Maryse & Askana segment when they fought over the Million Dollar championship & Askana started running to the back & Maryse was chasing her (Maryse does run really fast lol.) she could have caught Askana you know if it wasn't staged/entertainment I found that segment funny & thought Maryse & Askana both looked great btw.

The Kaitilyn, Raw Divas, Kelly Kelly & Vickie segment was funny seeing Gail throw glitter on Vickie and seeing her freak out was funny, I don't know if she meant to miss or not but it was funny nonetheless.

Natalya vs Alicia was a short match I wish it could have gone longer but I enjoyed it nonetheless it was funny seeing Laycool get beat up by Natalya.

P.S It was nice to see WWE recap on some old stuff and they showed a clip Candice Michelle & Maria I miss them so much it was nice them on current WWE even if it was old clips

Last edited by Quisee on Wed 20 Oct 2010, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 10:21 am

Quisee wrote:
I like the Maryse & Askana segment when they fought over the Million Dollar championship & Askana started running to the back & Maryse was chasing her (Maryse does run really fast lol.) she could have caught Askana you know if it wasn't staged/entertainment I found that segment funny & thought Maryse & Askana both looked great btw.

No no, she doesn't but they was just looking for a way to make fun of Eve because they don't like her smile
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 12:54 pm

no Maryse is actually pretty fast. she has long legs with result in larger steps (i'm tall as well so i know how that is.) Quisee is right, if this wasnt staged, she would've easily caught Aksana. Aksana is short so she cant take large steps. Maryse has reach...if she really wanted her, she would've caught Aksana.

making fun of Eve is just a bonus...
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 1:24 pm

IDK if large steps has anything to do with it. I think Maryse is just flat out faster than Aksana is. I've seen plenty of times where shorter peeps have burned taller peeps. Hell, I've been a witness to it and I move pretty well. lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 1:26 pm

wow, NCD...but large steps do have a factor in it. walking normally, i outwalk people around me. suddenly i hear them yelling at me to slow down and i'm not even walking fast..i just have long legs and have a larger stride.

Maryse has long legs too...you can see them dangling about when she used to do the cobra clutch lol

Maryse is fast but part of it has to do with her large stride.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 3:36 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
wow, NCD...but large steps do have a factor in it. walking normally, i outwalk people around me. suddenly i hear them yelling at me to slow down and i'm not even walking fast..i just have long legs and have a larger stride.

Maryse has long legs too...you can see them dangling about when she used to do the cobra clutch lol

Maryse is fast but part of it has to do with her large stride.

Sprinters are usually short Vix, I would know i was a track and field coach, which is why Usain Bolt & Christoph Lametre is getting so much attention, they are not built like Sprinters, because of their tall & long legs, they are incredibly unique. 99% of spritners are usually short guys.

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 3:47 pm

i'm not saying Maryse is a sprinter..but if Aksana is a sprinter...and Maryse (not being a sprinter) still happened to catch her (like Monday night i think she easily could've)...i think it has to do with her stride as well as her speed. otherwise Aksana would just blow right by her...

a couple giant ass steps and maryse will be standing right next to her Raw Predictions And Discussion 773246
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 5:23 pm

How tall is Maryse? I don't know if height necessarily has to do with it. There could be plenty of short people who can run faster than taller people
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:15 pm

maryse is 5'8 but she has long legs....her legs seem longer than her upper body a bit.

Aksana is 5'5..but her body is evenly proportioned between her legs and torso.

and i never said it was all about stride. But a fast person who also takes larger steps will probably be able to catch a short sprinter. It's not impossible.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 9:26 pm

What it comes down to is the fact that Maryse can run faster than Aksana, it has nothing to do with her having long legs and being able to take larger steps. I've never heard anything like that until you said something. Hell, Melina is short but could run fast as hell with one boot on
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 3:26 am

I've never seen any diva hold a candle to Tiffany though, that girl is scary quick!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 3:32 am

Tiffany has to be quick...she never knows when she'll catch Drew messin around lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw Predictions And Discussion
Page 1 of 1