Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

$20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

$20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix Empty
PostSubject: $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix   $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 12:34 am

WWE is now offering $20 tickets for this Sunday's Bragging Rights PPV in Minneapolis, MN through Wednesday night at 10:00 p.m. CT (local time). You can purchase tickets through Ticketmaster using the password: TARGET20WWE. They are saying this is a special "Target Center Birthday Offer", although some feel ticket sales could be slow due to the Minnesota Vikings/Green Bay Packers game taking place that same night.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix   $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 2:53 am

I just read a update that says Vince McMahon is said to be very upset right now there are tons of floor seats avaible for this sundays ppv and with the game and UFC ppv he thinks they won't do good at all this ppv.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix   $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 12:20 pm

How much do ppv tickets usually sale for?

Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix   $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 5:46 pm

How good are the seats?

Bring pay per views to fucking substantial states like New York and New Jersey and they'd be gone in no time.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix   $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 5:53 pm

No doubt. If regular shows sell out fast, you know a ppv is gonna sell even faster in this area.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix   $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 6:04 pm

they are floor seat.

going for 20 dollars cause Vikings are playing Sunday Night Football vs The Packers so the fans are gonna stay at home or go to that game.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix   $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 6:05 pm

Dude I'd fucking be all over floor seats, WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE?

GO!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix   $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 7:10 pm

They might be losing there NFL Franchise if they don't support it. It's in need of a new stadium to keep it so they are gonna try hard to support the vikings in hopes of getting the deal done and keeping the team. Especially with Magic Johnson trying to buy a team and move it to LA.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix   $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 7:46 pm

Nah, CP. Regardless if they're going against the NFL or not, it's kind of embarrassing to air a ppv and have a ton of seats on floor level vacated. They're have an image to portray and, that's people come to our events no matter what. They don't have the reputation that TNA has of poor attendance. So, something like that is kind of embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix   $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix EmptyFri 22 Oct 2010, 12:14 am

Triple H wrote:
Nah, CP. Regardless if they're going against the NFL or not, it's kind of embarrassing to air a ppv and have a ton of seats on floor level vacated. They're have an image to portray and, that's people come to our events no matter what. They don't have the reputation that TNA has of poor attendance. So, something like that is kind of embarrassing.

As a Sports Fan I would choose to support the Vikings they will get more income from the team then 1 WWE Event. I mean for Vince it sucks but I mean during football season he should focus on booking arenas around places where there ain't football or big cities. I mean really this landed bad for WWE the game landing on that night. But I mean it didn't help that the big UFC fights this weekend and they think people will get that over this ppv. I mean all they will do is the people who bought tickets will get moved in closer. They done that before in Cleveland during the Wrestlemania week of Invasion was going on and when they bought WCW. They always tarp off a certain sections of the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix   $20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix Empty

Back to top Go down

$20 WWE Bragging Rights Tix
Page 1 of 1