Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool

Go down 
+5
Jordan H.
Queen Mintz
The Sexy Vixen
bobby_says_hi
KTV-Time
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool Empty
PostSubject: The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool   The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 10:33 am

Why LayCool in my eyes has put a damper on The Women’s Division.

Ok, don’t get me wrong, no matter how much I appreciate how much attention these two air heads have brought to the women’s division. They haven’t been the best thing to happen for it.

As many people have mentioned before, they have put a hold on any other heel being pushed in the division. They are killing any chance Alicia Fox has to ever being a major heel (Seeing as she is the only heel left) they also have been the problem for another major issue.

I was busy making a year end nomination sheet and then when I wanted to put on names for best Face, I realized, that may be a problem.

LayCool has been going through faces like Kelly Kelly goes through Men, which is a lot. No face has benefited from feuding with LayCool because once the feud was over, they become irrelevant.

Look at Kelly, was in a high profiled feud with LayCool, LayCool leaves Smackdown, Kelly becomes irrelevant. The ONLY time she appears, is when LayCool appears. Then there was Melina, after that she became irrelevant and now as we see, Natalya has gone through LayCool and now that the feud seems over, Natalya’s push as a major face was once again put to a hold.

There hasn’t been a Major Baby Face in the WWE, because no one got the chance. Even if Natalya won got a huge push, feuded with Alicia only to lose to LayCool 3 months later, it would have paid off because Natalya would have been relevant long enough for them to care. But as it seems, once again it is not the case.

WWE should oddly take a page out of TNA’s playbook and do what they did with Kong and pull her completely out of the division a short amount of time. Look at Taylor Wilde? She won the title off Kong, they feuded, Taylor Moved on to feud a couple of months with Angelina and moved back to Kong and eventually losing it to Kong.

WWE could take the same approach, then again, when LayCool was WAY to busy on NXT season 2, WWE didn’t bother to take the gold of them and let them focus on NXT, while two other names held things down on SD.

Either way WWE has to make a change to what they are doing with LayCool, because, even if everyone here are in denial. Beth’s return won’t change things. Beth can do things outside of the division and she has proven that in the past. So they can easily do a program with Beth winning the gold in a few weeks and eventually lose it back at Mania. While Beth goes on and does something outside of the women’s division while LayCool goes through the next babyface for another pointless short lived feud.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool   The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 11:02 am

well i think the argument about Kelly is more to do that she was never meant to feud with LayCool in the first place. they just randomly drafted her to Smackdown since Mickie was gone then Beth got injured and she was all they had. once her push was over Melina was on her way back so she wasn't needed. Melina has become irrelevant since her push was one big epic fail. all her matches were awful so they dropped her immediately.

i think the main problem is that LayCool were the only heels on Smackdown. they had too many face divas over there. we always assumed once Beth went over them they could fall back on Natalya as a strong heel contender. but they turned Natalya face at WrestleMania and boxed themselves into a corner. then they also turned Rosa face for some reason so we don't have a heel jobber anymore. they should turn Melina heel or else start building Alicia back up
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool   The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 11:20 am

ricky_says_hi wrote:
i think the main problem is that LayCool were the only heels on Smackdown. they had too many face divas over there. we always assumed once Beth went over them they could fall back on Natalya as a strong heel contender. but they turned Natalya face at WrestleMania and boxed themselves into a corner. then they also turned Rosa face for some reason so we don't have a heel jobber anymore. they should turn Melina heel or else start building Alicia back up

With two championships we could say "LayCool were the only heels on SD"...bottom Line, we have one championship, one championship feud...LayCool are the only Heels to be pushed. The other 2 heels are Alicia Fox & Maryse. And now Rosa randomly turned.

WWE has no more heels. It isn't anything about Smackdown or Raw, and the last weeks we can see it is irrelevant which brands these divas are on.

They need another heel and WWE hasn't focused on ANY heels on SD since 2 years ago. Raw has been using all the the divas they have to save their division.

Bottom line....WWE needs to pull the plug on Michelle & Layla and let another heel take the spotlight. WWE WON'T, because LayCool is seen as their top priority instead of building a Face Diva the Fans would actually care about.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool   The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 4:40 pm

i still want a Simply Flawless t-shirt shifty
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool   The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 5:38 pm

LayCool were funny at the beginning but then they just grew stale and now they have taken over the division. You know it's bad when people on here expect Melina to win since she had a good push when she returned from injury then Michelle ends up winning but I knew from the start that would happen so Michelle could make more history.

I still think what it comes down to is Michelle's power because she's with Taker. If you noticed before LayCool it was still the Michelle division. She was always in the spotlight dominating every feud.

The same thing will happen when Beth comes back, sure, she'll put an end to LayCool and get the belt but Michelle will still be in that spotlight and get the belt again and I'm tired of it. I want something fresh but we'll never get that. Sure, you could say Melina and Beth are in the spotlight too much and no one else will get the push they deserve but they've taken backseats and will continue to do it. Michelle HASN'T taken a backseat.

So yeah, the division won't ever get better unless Michelle loses her power or WWE realizes their division is going down the drain which they won't because they don't care about the women
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool   The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 5:43 pm

^ Well-stated, Minterz.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool   The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 5:46 pm

lol @ the Taker comment....gimme a break
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool   The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 7:44 pm

I like them but I do want them to push other heels.

I loved Alicia's push but that ended since they were I assume planning all along to have Melina v McCool to unify the belts to have it face v heel and not heel v heel.

I do think that a diva needs to turn heel soon and I hope it would be Gail so that she can get a little more attention.

But I guess with Beth coming back to SD and Rosa flipping back to the heel side the #'s are back to 6 v 6 on SD [they have to bring back Tiffany]..

I don't know what they will do but the likely plan will be for Beth to win which shouldn't be bad I just hope she loses to a heel Gail or she can be face as long as LayCool does not win right away.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool   The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool EmptySun 31 Oct 2010, 8:51 am

WWE values Beth more than Laycool, thats obvious from her Smackdown run. The only time Laycool ever pinned her was in a 5 on 1 handicap match and a handicap match with an injured knee...You all say Laycool goes through everyone, but its fates fault not bookings. Mickie was bound to go over Laycool as proven by their squash match. The only reason she lost the title was because of her Staph Infection. Beth would've held the title a long time, however she was injured and Laycool were the only heels available.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool   The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool EmptySun 31 Oct 2010, 9:27 am

"Property of Tank" wrote:
The only reason she lost the title was because of her Staph Infection. Beth would've held the title a long time, however she was injured and Laycool were the only heels available.

And Prior to That WWE hasn't attempted to have another strong Heel on, SD, that's where It all comes down too. I'm not talking about them getting the championship. It's about Them being the only heel on SD permanantly. There isn't another heel in sight.

And now that they finally have the chance to build another heel with it being only one championship and the divas showing up on both brands.

WWE STILL hasn't started working on another Heel to throw in the championship contention.

If one year from now LayCool is STILL the heel being pushed will you think the same thing? Because NOW is their opportunity to start building up another Heel. Because of Beth's real purpose is to take the belt of LayCool it will be refreshing to see Beth take on another opponent, but with Maryse stuck on DiBiase's arm and Alicia Fox taking over the role of Jillian Hall.....there aren't any other heels on the roster aside from Vickie & Maxine...and WWE hasn't done any work in turning ANY of their women as heels......because they are content in keeping LayCool in that position. Which is what the whole topic is about.

And you say LayCool is not going through all the faces.....where was Natalya this week? I believe she wasn't injured. Kelly Kelly was Beth's replacement she got tossed aside after LayCool went through her for Melina......Melina got tossed aside once her use was done and they moved on to Natalya.

Kelly= Keep LayCool busy over the summer
Melina= Give yet another title to their name and make them unefied championship
Natalya= Get them MAJOR heel heat in Canada

It seems all WWE does is use their faces to benefit LayCool and not theirselves.

THE ONLY reason why I believe Natalya got this push in the first place.....is because they were heading to Canada. Natalya she is A Face, A Canadian and she is a Hart.....Canadian cream themselves over the Harts..
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool   The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool EmptySun 31 Oct 2010, 10:57 am

Haven't we been through this already like... 1,999xs already?

God damn, people! Give me a fuckin' break! lmao.

I hate Cena and ai'm sire everyone knows this, but you don't see me making thread after thread about how god-awful I think h'e is or, why he's good for business even if h'e he couldn't entertain his own damn mommma.

Are you peeps really that entrenched with the Deeverz? Really? Jeez! There's only so much to say...
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool   The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool EmptySun 31 Oct 2010, 12:16 pm

HHH wrote:
Haven't we been through this already like... 1,999xs already?

God damn, people! Give me a fuckin' break! lmao.

I hate Cena and ai'm sire everyone knows this, but you don't see me making thread after thread about how god-awful I think h'e is or, why he's good for business even if h'e he couldn't entertain his own damn mommma.

Are you peeps really that entrenched with the Deeverz? Really? Jeez! There's only so much to say...

Hey you can always make a thread if you want to? I don't see the harm. dunno
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool   The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool EmptySun 31 Oct 2010, 12:40 pm

I don't see the point in making countless threads that regard to the same thing. How is making a new thread going to help anyone get their point across? It's been the same debate for months! That's my only point.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool   The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool EmptySun 31 Oct 2010, 1:11 pm

HHH wrote:
I don't see the point in making countless threads that regard to the same thing. How is making a new thread going to help anyone get their point across? It's been the same debate for months! That's my only point.

This was basicly my whole Smackdown on the matter. From time to time, it has been peices and pieces.

Plus this is actually the complete opposite of what i have been saying. I've been analyzing both points of views. I was mostly debating the Melina-Michelle situation because they have been comparing the two.

This is basicly not a comparison, this is basicly a rundown as Michelle & LayCool as a whole, not comparing them to melina or anyone else.

In the past it has been a Michelle-Melina debate...this is not that.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool   The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool EmptySun 31 Oct 2010, 1:46 pm

I wasn't singling you out, just speaking in general.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool   The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good and Mostly The Bad: LayCool
Page 1 of 1