Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title

Go down 
+4
Angelus
Mia
Did You Miss Her?
The Sexy Vixen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title  Empty
PostSubject: The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title    The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title  EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 8:55 pm

Christopher Nolan has been very smart the last few weeks with how he's slowly been teasing out information for the maniacally awaited next installment in the Batman franchise: It's going to shoot this summer! Tom Hardy's gonna play a bad guy! Today, Nolan was nice enough to actually reveal three whole new tidbits about the movie, although even those clues have their own mysteries attached.

The first big takeaway from his interview with Hero Complex's Geoff Boucher is that the film will be called "The Dark Knight Rises." Count us among the people who think it's pretty cool, connecting the new film to the last movie's unresolved Batman-on-the-run ending.

The other big headline-grabbing revelation is that the Riddler won't be the bad guy. Since Nolan had previously eliminated Mr. Freeze as a possible villain, that leaves the Penguin and Catwoman as the most famous baddies left in the Batman universe. (And depending on who you trust, those options may have been rejected too.) As close to a hint as Nolan would offer in his interview with Boucher is "We'll use many of the same characters as we have all along, and we'll be introducing some new ones," although Moviehole seems pretty convinced that a love-interest/Catwoman character might be one of those new faces.

But while those first two items will get the most attention, we humbly submit that the most exciting news to come out of today's Nolan Proclamation is that "The Dark Knight Rises" won't be 3-D. Instead, it'll be shot on high-def and IMAX cameras, which are less about visual gimmicks and more about sharpening already superb images. (Our friends who saw "The Dark Knight" in IMAX still won't shut up about how amazing the mid-film car chase sequence was.) Beyond the fact that Nolan wasn't seduced by the dark side of 3-D, the decision is fantastic because it shows that he's a filmmaker with enough clout to tell Warner Bros. "no" to something that would have been sure to add another $300 million or so to the film's grosses. How many blockbuster directors have the stature or integrity to do that?

yahoo.com
---

which would you rather see? Batman vs Penguin or Batman vs Catwoman ?
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title    The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title  EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 9:06 pm

CATWOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd like to see the "Dark Knight" version of Her. these movies seem kinda dark and gritty so I'd like to see how they portrait her.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title    The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title  EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010, 12:24 am

Catwoman a million more times!! im excited for the movie.. even if i have to wait awhile to see it.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title    The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title  EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010, 2:05 am

I would like to see Mr.Freeze

I think Catwoman would be the best option next probably.

Penguin could be intresting.
Back to top Go down
Keymaster
New Talent
New Talent

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title    The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title  EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010, 4:15 pm

They should've went with Riddler
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title    The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title  EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010, 4:19 pm

I wonder who would get the role of Catwoman?

I still wish we had seen Black Cat in one of the Spiderman movies
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title    The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title  EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010, 5:59 pm

shoulda called it the Dark Knight Returns
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title    The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title  EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010, 5:36 pm

'Rise of the Dark Knight'
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title    The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title  EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010, 7:24 pm

Sounds cool.

I am really looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title    The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title  EmptySun 07 Nov 2010, 1:27 am

That name is garbage. It's damn near redundant. I would've prefered 'KnightRise' or 'KnightFall' over that. i hope he doesnt use Catwoman because Catwoman has already been overkilled. I'd prefer seeing two-face getting a proper run but that's severely unlikely. The Penguin....meh..Burton did the best incarnation of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title    The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next 'Batman' Movie Has a Title
Page 1 of 1