Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this week's thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

this week's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts EmptySat 30 Oct 2010, 12:58 pm

Bragging Rights - Layla* vs Natalya (Divas' title match):
LayCool's promo was pretty good and the match was even better. Layla looked especially good with her submission holds and lol at when she was humping Nattie. there was a lot more variety in moves than the Hell in a Cell match and these two work well together. Michelle was also very good at ringside, getting involved. Layla leaving during the match was a really good spot and she pulled it off well. only problem is that the match could have gone on longer and the finish was a little too abrupt. i think Layla should have used a finisher or something.

Raw - LayCool vs Melina and Gail Kim:
lame, just plain lame. the only good thing was Gail and Melina making fun of LayCool but nice that Melina took the pin, i believe Gail hasn't actually wrestled properly since the first week of NXT season 3 on Superstars with Goldust. please let her get moved to Smackdown

NXT - Maxine vs Naomi:
why on earth did they have to wrestle in their Halloween costumes? and why did Naomi wear something so stupid? if she knew she was going to have a match then why didn't she wear a costume that would allow her to wrestle properly. match was meh

AJ vs Brie Bella:
yep teasing more tension between the twins and hopefully Nikki will be turning any day now. the action was ok and at least AJ had some proper mobility in her costume. she seemed a lot more comfortable in the ring this time and i liked the way she took the sitout facebuster, it really looked like it hurt. Nikki looks like she'll be a good heel.

Ted DiBiase and Maryse vs Goldust and Aksana:
loved it. Maryse was especially impressive and i think that's the most wrestling i've ever seen her do since she won her first Divas' title from Michelle. Aksana was on form as well and good that there were no botches. i'm a little disappointed that it was over since i think it could have gone on a bit longer. these four could probably put on a good PPV match if they were given time to train for it.

Impact - Mickie James and The Beautiful People vs Sarita, Tara and Madison Rayne:
a bit awkward to say the least. the brawl at the start was messy and had no coherence. the match was ok once it got going and good that it was given proper time. the spot with all the finishers getting hit was done really sloppy as Madison did her finisher on Angelina for some reason and then she came back a few seconds later to do hers on Tara. nice that Sarita got the pin though.

Smackdown - LayCool, Alicia Fox and Rosa Mendes vs Melina, Kelly Kelly and the Bella Twins:
oh well at least we got a match now but where the hell was Natalya this week? does this mean her push is over? at least these girls were wearing more sensible costumes but the match was a bit blah. the Alicia/Melina action was probably the best part. nice that Kelly got the win, she needed one.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts EmptySat 30 Oct 2010, 5:34 pm

Bragging Rights - My favorite match this week. I loved it and Layla and Natalya did very well.

Raw - What a dud! They go from a great ppv match which was given some time to a 2 minute match? FU WWE!

NXT - It was not the worst matches but not anything amazing. It was nice that Maryse came over. I wish other pros who are not mentors like Gail, Melina, and Tamina would test the rookies.

Impact - I liked the brawl and the match was good as well. Nice to see them on track with the KO's.

SD - Some of the Halloween costumes were great. The match was not the worst but still not too great.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts EmptySat 30 Oct 2010, 5:38 pm

I still didn't like bragging Rights because of how Layla Came off......she came off looking weak and not in Natalya's league. Natalya looked 10X far more superior.

Which i found weird, because it wasn't the case with Melina or Beth. Maybe it's because Natalya did more or how they put the match together. But the match didn't come off benefitting Layla at all. Eventhough she came off with the win, the match as a whole wasn't convincing. Neither was her win.

Hence why i think i liked the Knockouts match more this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

this week's thoughts
Page 1 of 1