Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triple H Makes In-Ring Return - Details

Go down 
+2
The Sexy Vixen
Angelus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Triple H Makes In-Ring Return - Details  Empty
PostSubject: Triple H Makes In-Ring Return - Details    Triple H Makes In-Ring Return - Details  EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 1:14 am

Triple H made his in-ring return at Saturday's Fan Appreciation Supershow in Hartford, Connecticut.

Alberto Del Rio informed the crowd that his scheduled opponent, Rey Mysterio, was not on hand for the event, and that he won by forefit. Just as the referee was going to raise the SmackDown star's hand, Triple H's music cued. The Game, dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, entered the ring, and Del Rio told him he'd fight him at another time. Del Rio tried to run away, but The Game gave chase, dragging him back to ringside.

The match concluded in short order as the multi-time champion hit Del Rio with the facebreaker knee smash, spinebuster and Pedigree for the three count. Then, when Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez, tried to save his boss, "The King of Kings" delivered a second Pedigree.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Makes In-Ring Return - Details    Triple H Makes In-Ring Return - Details  EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 1:22 am

Triple H Makes In-Ring Return - Details  773246

damn if he debuts on Raw before december 1st i'm gonna lost 1million in fake internet moneys. Damn you HHH!! i hope this was just a one-off appearance lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Makes In-Ring Return - Details    Triple H Makes In-Ring Return - Details  EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 1:28 am

As long as he doesnt return and win the rumble....sick of ppl doing that.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Makes In-Ring Return - Details    Triple H Makes In-Ring Return - Details  EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 1:59 am

The youngsters suck but squashing them like that just isn't fair, even to them.
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Makes In-Ring Return - Details    Triple H Makes In-Ring Return - Details  EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 3:46 am

Nahh, I think this is all Triple H will be doing. I heard He's suppose to return and be revealed as the real leader of nexus, but I don't know... Alberto Del Rio didn't deserve this Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Makes In-Ring Return - Details    Triple H Makes In-Ring Return - Details  EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 3:31 pm

So he comes back for one night only just to bury someone else? No surprise. That's Triple H for ya
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Makes In-Ring Return - Details    Triple H Makes In-Ring Return - Details  Empty

Back to top Go down

Triple H Makes In-Ring Return - Details
Page 1 of 1