Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara

Go down 
+2
Eric
The Sexy Vixen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara Empty
PostSubject: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara EmptySun 07 Nov 2010, 8:02 pm

Thoughts? Predictions?
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara EmptySun 07 Nov 2010, 8:08 pm

Can't wait for this to be over!!

And my prediction? Mickie wins.
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara EmptySun 07 Nov 2010, 8:20 pm

I was just watching their NYR match. Hopefully, it will be a good match and it's given ample time.

I'm thinking Mickie will win as well, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Tara win.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara EmptySun 07 Nov 2010, 8:30 pm

I want Mickie to win and I think it will be a good match.

I could also see Tara winning after Madison distracts Mickie.

Either way I'm happy seeing my two favorite KO's battle it out.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara EmptySun 07 Nov 2010, 10:19 pm

http://atdhe.net/

match is about to start.

i really dont care who wins but i think Madison will get involved and maybe TBP will come out.

I like Mickie's attire but her chaps are too flashy.

Match ends in a count out...I think Mickie and Tara kissed on the rind turnbuckle.

bell is ringing and their still fighitng. it was a good match with a BS ending.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara EmptySun 07 Nov 2010, 10:41 pm

Mickie looked like crap and the match was a real mess.

FAIL!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara EmptySun 07 Nov 2010, 10:42 pm

i liked the match but the brawl afterward was even better. They should just let these girls go in a street fight.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara EmptySun 07 Nov 2010, 11:02 pm

Didn't like the match, it was sloppy as hell and Mickie definitely wasn't that good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara EmptySun 07 Nov 2010, 11:48 pm

during pope's interview segment, Mickie Tara emerge on the scene brawling once more. the Pope's congregation separates the ladies. they leave and suddenly you hear Mickie scream. she's laid out on the ground and madison is berating her. madison has laid her out with the KOs title.

Tara shows up and her and madison continue to yell at mickie
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 2:07 am

^ Okay.

TNA sure loves brawls but most of the times it is just way too much. . TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara 519154
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male

PostSubject: Re: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 8:00 pm

I thought the match itself was pretty good. Loved how they were trying to do stuff outside of what we usually see. I was glad I didnt have to see the same flurry of offense that Mickie does whenever she's in the driver's seat..lol. I thought they got disqualified because they shoved the ref into the wall, hence someone Tazz saying there was a double disqualification? Btw, who's that idiot who messed up twice while introducing Tara. hilarious

The brawl afterwards was okay as well, but it still lacked the intensity that we see if compared to Gail/Kong. Till now, I have not seen any brawl as crazy as theirs. Didnt like it when they started ripping off clothes now. I was afraid that might lead to a T&A type of match.

Yeah Mickie looked like a mess though, like her hair but then her outfit was hideous. After the brawl, with her hair messed up and all, she looked like a crazy chicken :P

Videos: https://divas-knockouts.aforumfree.com/wrestling-matches-f100/tara-vs-mickie-turning-point-2010-t24128.htm#260915
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 8:45 pm

Jeremy Borash did the ring announcing lol
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 10:06 pm

I just found it sad how I predicted moves Mickie would do right before she did them, that's what happened when Mickie was in WWE as well. Same old Mickie, same boring crap.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 10:25 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
I just found it sad how I predicted moves Mickie would do right before she did them, that's what happened when Mickie was in WWE as well. Same old Mickie, same boring crap.

Didn't you already trash the match in you last post? scratch Sing another song sister.

Anywho I would have prefered to see Angelina-Taylor-Sarita mixing up in the ring...but guess I'll have to settle with Tara's dumpy ass and Mickie Rolling Eyes

Anyways the match was good enough, nice little rubber match. Which it basicly was, a rubber match. So wasn't expecting too much. The fans seems supportive. I'm happy Mickie is drawing attention again to the knockouts....but TNA please don't forget you got better and more capable talent on your roster (Taylor, Hamada, Sarita & Angelina) the only four people who keeps me watching TNA.

Lastly wtf was Mickie wearing? Either she and Melina are exchanging fashion tips, she went through Melina's closet.....or she is on crack.....or she's just blind...that shit was horrid
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male

PostSubject: Re: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara EmptyTue 09 Nov 2010, 5:09 am

Lol at that last bit ^^^ hilarious
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara EmptyTue 09 Nov 2010, 8:06 pm

Kelly Kelly's Protégé wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

Didn't you already trash the match in you last post? scratch Sing another song sister.
I could say the same thing about you and your hate for another certain diva but I forgot, you're the only one allowed to say what you want.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara EmptyTue 09 Nov 2010, 8:09 pm

tbh i usually bash her matches once and i'm on my way.

anywho.......didn't Cookie and Robbie E look cute last night? I love those two!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara EmptyTue 09 Nov 2010, 8:51 pm

The Shore: Kevy B wrote:

anywho.......didn't Cookie and Robbie E look cute last night? I love those two!!!

I agree!!! I think we're their only fans, Kevin...us and my buddy on another forum.

*fist bumps*
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara EmptyTue 09 Nov 2010, 11:04 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

*fist bumps*

TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara 161hv2fTNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara 3586wznTNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara 1zckd1t
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara EmptyTue 09 Nov 2010, 11:10 pm

Thanks Kevin!!!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara EmptyTue 09 Nov 2010, 11:13 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Thanks Kevin!!!

No Probs.....Vixy V

The Shore is here!!!

TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara 3586wzn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara   TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Turning Point 2010: Mickie vs Tara
Page 1 of 1