Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is one thing you find surprising about yourself?

Go down 
+6
VLG.
Did You Miss Her?
Paul Wyatt
Chloe
KTV-Time
The Sexy Vixen
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

What is one thing you find surprising about yourself? Empty
PostSubject: What is one thing you find surprising about yourself?   What is one thing you find surprising about yourself? EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 6:58 am

I am amazed at how easy it is for people to open up to me. i like that i can make people so comfortable when talking to me. I always worry about if i am talking to much or bothering them. To know they are comfortable enough to tell me personal things and secrets makes me feel good. I think this quality will help me in my career working with kids. I can make them comfortable enough to talk to me and help with their issues.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: What is one thing you find surprising about yourself?   What is one thing you find surprising about yourself? EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 7:42 am

I think i have an amazing way with kids. They just trust me and just enjoy their time with me. I think that because Mentally i'm not all grown up and still kind of a kid still helps. I'm very strict when it comes to rules, i swear, i could even make them hate me soo much, but they always want me around, because i'm the fun one. I think it is cool that i could be an authority figure to them, yet they don't feel like they need to fear me or anything.

I also recently find it surprising that I'm very emotional and sentimental. I used to be a rock, but the last 2 years i've kind of been an emotional wreck in the sense, i find myself getting all emotional and despressed over the simplelist of things.

I also surprised myself with the fact that if i put my mind too it, i can do anything, i can semi-cook, something i thought was never possible, after my spleanded Bread Pudding....i feel bad ass and can do anything i put my mind too. It's an amazing feeling.

As an adult i've also grown sooo much since living alone. I think this move came at the right time in my life and couldn't be happier.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: What is one thing you find surprising about yourself?   What is one thing you find surprising about yourself? EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 9:27 am

My ability to consistently do incredibly stupid things when drunk and never learn from them. !
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What is one thing you find surprising about yourself?   What is one thing you find surprising about yourself? EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 1:57 pm

How different I am from the rest of my family.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What is one thing you find surprising about yourself?   What is one thing you find surprising about yourself? EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 6:14 pm

How calm and cool I am. Nothing really bothers me, I'm always so damn happy. People at the Gym love me!! It got to the point where I couldn't work out, because everyone was always messing with me.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: What is one thing you find surprising about yourself?   What is one thing you find surprising about yourself? EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 8:49 pm

How random I can be sometimes and the lack of thought I put into what I say.

I also find it surprising that I can calm people down when they are angry and can comfort people in their times of needs.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: What is one thing you find surprising about yourself?   What is one thing you find surprising about yourself? EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 8:59 pm

How dark my views on things are.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What is one thing you find surprising about yourself?   What is one thing you find surprising about yourself? EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 9:20 pm

*Takes a step away from Jordan* I shutter to think where your mind can take you. lol
Back to top Go down
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female
Number of posts : 611
Favorite WWE Wrestler : chris jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : layla/ maryse/ rosa mendez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : sting
Favorite TNA Knockout : velvet sky
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: What is one thing you find surprising about yourself?   What is one thing you find surprising about yourself? EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 10:22 pm

cheer peples heer stil likes me evan tho i not smart Thank You u alls that do mwa hugs
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: What is one thing you find surprising about yourself?   What is one thing you find surprising about yourself? EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 11:10 pm

We love you Nitro hugs
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is one thing you find surprising about yourself?   What is one thing you find surprising about yourself? EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 11:15 pm

AWESOME Champeen wrote:
*Takes a step away from Jordan* I shutter to think where your mind can take you. lol

LOL it's just I can be viewed and acknowledge I'm particularly ruthless on certain things.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What is one thing you find surprising about yourself?   What is one thing you find surprising about yourself? EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 1:37 pm

I often underestimate myself and the things I achieve. Like this weekend for instance. I was up practically since Friday night trying to win tickets to a private My Chemical Romance show, and I kept thinking, I'm never gonna win this.

I ended up winning, twice. And had the best night of my fucking life.

I surprise myself a lot in general.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is one thing you find surprising about yourself?   What is one thing you find surprising about yourself? EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 4:20 pm

I just noticed how things always always seem to catch up with me at the worst possible time. then i stress about it all the time..
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is one thing you find surprising about yourself?   What is one thing you find surprising about yourself? EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 4:48 pm

I can be very perceptive and deductive, often without realizing it.

I shock myself at times at how sadistic I can be, wanting the right people to suffer and when they do, I'm overwhelming satisfied, even bust into laughter.
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What is one thing you find surprising about yourself?   What is one thing you find surprising about yourself? EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 1:41 pm

How im the only sane peron im my household
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What is one thing you find surprising about yourself?   What is one thing you find surprising about yourself? EmptySat 12 Feb 2011, 12:35 am

My ability to make people believe totally outrageous things. I told one damn joke and people actually believed it, A LOT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is one thing you find surprising about yourself?   What is one thing you find surprising about yourself? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is one thing you find surprising about yourself?
Page 1 of 1