Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*

Go down 
+23
Mia
Venom
#WeWantTaryn
perceval
pokemon fan
Did You Miss Her?
TornadoDDT
Keymaster
Shimmer Mark
Starship Pain
тrαv
Paul Wyatt
REIGNBOW
Chloe
morris2202
King Silva
StratusScherzinger
Blue Ryder
Eric
eb
Queen Mintz
The Sexy Vixen
X
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:26 am

It doesn't matter, but she is finally being recognized which is all I wanted for her. Someone fresh is in the title scene, and I know it could go down as one of the greatest matches in recent history.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:27 am

LayCool aint buried one....but keep diogging your little hole!

pick up a dictionary
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:31 am

Michell has put people over, Mintz. Maryse pinned her clean prior to being drafted to Raw.

Shaman of Sexy wrote:
It doesn't matter, but she is finally being recognized which is all I wanted for her. Someone fresh is in the title scene, and I know it could go down as one of the greatest matches in recent history.

it's like the triple threat she had with beth and mickie on SD. We all knew she wasnt going to win, but it was nice seeing Nattie get some shine time as a legit competitor, right?

i'm so happy for her. Yay for Nattie!!! she gets some time in the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:35 am

It will be a great match X.

Lmao, they destroyed Melina at SS, Melina got a fluke win over Layla, then Michelle beat her last night and Layla beat her tonight. That's pretty close to burying because in this forum's definition, Melina came back and buried Alicia with two matches which is what LayCool did to Melina but I forgot, when it's LayCool it's not burying, but when it's Melina it's burying

And you're only happy because Layla still has a title otherwise you'd be bitching, Layla mark.

Oooh wow, Michelle put over one person, yet has been the only one to make so much history and dominates every single feud she's in and always gets the win. At least Melina cares about making the women look good in every match, she's let them get plenty of offense but everytime she won, "OMG SHE BURIES EVERYONE!!!" but when Michelle wins a match like she did last night it's "YES GOOO MICHELLE I LOVE YOU!!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:38 am

i'm just upset right now so I'll take my leave before it continues to get out of hand. It'd help if you could put staff on ignore. meh
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:38 am

Melina has pinned Michelle clean too.

so Michelle has put over divas. I think even recently Kelly Kelly got a fluke win off of Michelle too...prior to losing in her title match vs Layla.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:40 am

i believe she pinned Michelle one time clean in a singles match but there's no point. You people always think Melina is the bad person and Michelle does no wrong, it's all good. I'm done. Peace.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:42 am

omg Mintz...me the bad guy again...im sorry...im real sorry you dont understand what the term buried means!

and lol at the bitching Layla mark remark.....we both know that aint true

would like to add one little thing....notice how even though Layla beat Melina last night..Layla looked like she got a fluke...cos Melina dominated the entire match...and Layla only got one move in

and thats where your wrong Mintz

ITS YOU that thinks Melina does no wrong...or if she does you dont care cos its Melina.....we all know Michelle does wrong....she ainy exactly on my xmas card list
we are just trying to point out how Melina is worse then Michelle...esp in the burial department

Last edited by The LL Father on Tue 21 Sep 2010, 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:42 am

Queen Mintz wrote:

Lmao, they destroyed Melina at SS, Melina got a fluke win over Layla, then Michelle beat her last night and Layla beat her tonight. That's pretty close to burying because in this forum's definition, Melina came back and buried Alicia with two matches which is what LayCool did to Melina but I forgot, when it's LayCool it's not burying, but when it's Melina it's burying

And you're only happy because Layla still has a title otherwise you'd be bitching, Layla mark.

Oooh wow, Michelle put over one person, yet has been the only one to make so much history and dominates every single feud she's in and always gets the win. At least Melina cares about making the women look good in every match, she's let them get plenty of offense but everytime she won, "OMG SHE BURIES EVERYONE!!!" but when Michelle wins a match like she did last night it's "YES GOOO MICHELLE I LOVE YOU!!!!"

Michelle's win at NOC wasnt a clean victory.

Melina pinned Alicia twice cleanly...Michelle only pinned Melina because of Layla's distraction & the distractions of the women at ringside. not a clean pin..
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:45 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
i believe she pinned Michelle one time clean in a singles match but there's no point. You people always think Melina is the bad person and Michelle does no wrong, it's all good. I'm done. Peace.

there's not one person here who says Michelle does no wrong...you're putting words in people's mouths.

even Mia, a bigtime Michelle fan, has said Michelle could use some time outside the title picture.

Melina just came back and won the divas title in a matter of 13 days...killing all of Alicia's momentum and i was beginning to love Alicia. so yeah i'm happy Michelle and LayCool put a stop to Melina's monster push. i'd be pissed watching WWE lay another title on Melina after she just won that divas title as if fighting Alicia was childsplay.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:51 am

But you aren't understanding why Melina beat Alicia that quickly, it was to do this stupid unification match so Michelle could make her history. Had it not been about that Melina would've come back and feuded with Alicia and got the belt a couple months later because as you can see now she's out of the spotlight and will be til the end of the year if i had to guess since Beth is coming back.

I just don't get how Melina can be worse than Michelle when it comes to burying. Michelle has had long feuds that she still dominated and won every feud and got the upperhand in the majority of the matches. Michelle is also bad with her selling, she no sells at times just to make herself look better in a match.

Melina wins one match and you guys are like "OMG SHE BURIES EVERYONE" Michelle wins one match and you're celebrating. That's what I'm talking about.

It's just a pointless argument because none of you like Melina so you're going to always put the blame on her and I'm sorry for starting this argument, it was my fault and I just snapped because of personal things going on right now.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:53 am

it doesnt matter the reasoning behind it. it was pointless and merely buried poor Alicia's momentum after she was starting to be looked at like a srious competitor.

why not let Alicia retain at SS...to further build her up and then have Melina get her the night on Raw? then have LayCool show up and start their feud?

not like that would've made people love Melina any less...

no matter how much you say Michelle has buried divas, she has never buried a newly crowned champion 5 minutes after they won the title. (Jillian will never be taken seriously again)
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:54 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

Michelle's win at NOC wasnt a clean victory.

Melina pinned Alicia twice cleanly...Michelle only pinned Melina because of Layla's distraction & the distractions of the women at ringside. not a clean pin..

not to mention Melina dominating the entire match last night and Layla winning of one amazing impactful move!

the forums definition of burial aint winning all the matches....its matter of how you win matches as well.....fact being Melina aint lost cleanly to LayCool....no diva has really lost cleanly to LayCool....hence why Beth, Mickie, Tiff and Kelly all still had credibility. Melina always wins cleanly and she is either totally squashing the person she faces or making them look weak...which is why Alicia has no credibility after having a lot built up by defending her title so damn much, and getting promo time just like LayCool....but within 13 days of Melinas return....shes now nothing
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 6:00 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
it doesnt matter the reasoning behind it. it was pointless and merely buried poor Alicia's momentum after she was starting to be looked at like a srious competitor.

why not let Alicia retain at SS...to further build her up and then have Melina get her the night on Raw? then have LayCool show up and start their feud?

not like that would've made people love Melina any less...

no matter how much you say Michelle has buried divas, she has never buried a newly crowned champion 5 minutes after they won the title. (Jillian will never be taken seriously again)
I had kept saying that Melina wouldn't win at SS if you remember that because I didn't think WWE were that stupid. They could've done what you said and yes, the bitching still would've continued but the booking fucking sucks.

And I wish people would get over what happened to Jillian, seriously. It was obvious Jillian wasn't going to have a long reign, she was made to look like a joke and was already a jobber so she was never taken seriously to begin with. Sad, but true.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 6:04 am

I don't think people are as angry about Jillian losing the title as they are about Melina being drafted and winning it straight away. With Melina, I just feel that WWE throws the title on her to give her more credibility. I noticed that without the title she is just "there" sort of like MVP.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 6:06 am

Ew, don't compare her to MVP! Teary Eyed

Just thought I would share this, Melina tweeted this a few minutes ago. "I truly believe being a champion is something u R & not a title bcuz of an object u hold. My friend @Jillianhall1 is my champion."

Even she loves her Jilly smile
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 6:08 am

hilarious She's just saying that because she ain't champ anymore. Jokes, I couldn't resist xD

I really think WWE might be beginning to focus on the division more- title defence night after, contendership match week after that...Looking foward to whats in store smile
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 6:36 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
But you aren't understanding why Melina beat Alicia that quickly, it was to do this stupid unification match so Michelle could make her history. Had it not been about that Melina would've come back and feuded with Alicia and got the belt a couple months later because as you can see now she's out of the spotlight and will be til the end of the year if i had to guess since Beth is coming back.

I just don't get how Melina can be worse than Michelle when it comes to burying. Michelle has had long feuds that she still dominated and won every feud and got the upperhand in the majority of the matches. Michelle is also bad with her selling, she no sells at times just to make herself look better in a match.

Melina wins one match and you guys are like "OMG SHE BURIES EVERYONE" Michelle wins one match and you're celebrating. That's what I'm talking about.

It's just a pointless argument because none of you like Melina so you're going to always put the blame on her and I'm sorry for starting this argument, it was my fault and I just snapped because of personal things going on right now.

Looking back, yes we understand WHY Melina won

BUT we don't understand WHY Melina came back and OWNED Alicia with an attack, then the following BEAT Alicia in a none title match and the lastly BEAT Alicia again for the championship. The problem is not Melina winning the Divas championship.....is How her opponent got no upperhand what so ever leading to the win. Alicia didn't get a win over Eve to give her momentum or even an attack on Melina, she seriously lost each and everytime leading to her losing the championship. THAT is the problem and THAT is called getting burried and then adding insult to injury the have her lose AGAIN two weeks later...again with no Momentum leading into that match.

Like i have been saying before, even if Michelle makes her opponents look like shit in the end, her opponents usually accomulate a certain amount of wins over other Divas to make it seem like her next win is gonna be Michelle and give the fans the shimmer of hope that she might win and then loses in the end. That's what we call, giving the opponent some momentum, Alicia had no momentum when she lost the Divas championship while in Michelle's case, her opponents was racking up enough wins to end up not making it in the end. Didn't Kelly Beat Layla, then Beat Michelle, then beat them in a tag match only to lose to Layla at the PPV in the end? That's what i'm talking about.

Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 6:46 am

Uhm, on the Nattie situation, doesn't this start Michelle's cycle of oppont all over again with Victoria gone? And once again they skipped Jillian.

Becuase the cycle was Victoria, Jillian, Nattie, Gail, Maryse, Maria, Melina, Eve (Short stint), Mickie, Beth, Kelly & Tiffany? So i say 2 weeks Nattie, 2 weeks Gail and after Maryse is back in the title picture. dance

And like the Maria/Maryse/Michelle..triangle, Maryse will win the gold because like Michelle/Maria.....LayCool will have problems....hence why the title goes from Heel to Heel. hilarious
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 8:25 am

LMAO at Melina getting eliminated first.
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2010-06-18

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:33 am

For you guys who don't think Michelle buries people I gots two words for ya!

MICKIE JAMES

And I hate that fat bitch.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:35 am

eb wrote:
For you guys who don't think Michelle buries people I gots two words for ya!

MICKIE JAMES

And I hate that fat bitch.

Mickie was only "buried" because WWE was punishing her for not losing the weight like they have told her to for the past few years. It was WWE's way of "sending her a message"
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:44 am

Again Didn't Mickie get her fair share of revenge....again in a shitty match.....but she did get her revenge....and like Vix said, she was in the doghouse for the last 2 years....they have been figuring out ways to get rid of her for ages, but she was the glue of the division. I think once the option of turning Beth face and many feeling it might work, that was when Mickie's chances got slim and they cut her.

They have been looking for a strong face to take over some time now..but no one could be top Face like Mickie can.
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:45 am

And the irony of someone with a previous eating disorder and is still the skinniest diva no selling the shit out of Mickie had nothing to do with it? [/just shittin' ya]

But seriously, how much is Michelle paying you guys to defend her if she ain't blowing you?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:48 am

i dont need to defend Michelle when the facts are there. But Mintz, being a mega Melina mark, will continue to think Melina does no wrong and Michelle is the worst thing to happen to WWE ever, when that isnt the case.

Both these bitches are overpushed to high hell.

But Michelle has never pinned a newly crowned champ 5 minutes after they won the title, taking their gold and subsequently burying them. (Jillian)
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:51 am

She is not, Michelle doesn't burry people, i have repeated this time after time, look at my older threads and you'll see what i mean, she jobs them out. She is made to look super dominant and unlike many fueds where regardles who wins both come out with credibility because of the whole match, Michelle's matches don't do that. That is her problem.

But aside from that, her opponents rack up enough wins during the feuds to again give the slightl glimps that she may overcome the odds so the fans wold cheer her on (which doesn't happen because no one cares) and Michelle successfully defends....that's basicly it......just the match are booked so wrong the opponent comes off looking weak.....aside from that...she doesn't burry them. She dominates them and job them out in the final match, and there is where the problem lies
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:52 am

I still cant believe she allowed Kelly a win off of her. hehe
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:56 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
I still cant believe she allowed Kelly a win off of her. hehe

Exactly didn't Kelly beat Layla, then beat Michelle, then beat both in a tag match only to lose at the PPV? If it was Michelle they would say "Oh look she burried Kelly too" but because it is Layla no one is saying that. But it's basicly how all the fueds have been booked, the opponent usually gets 2/3 wins before losing too Michelle at the PPV. I don't see how that is concidered burrying someone when someone got enough wins to be seen as a credible contender.

Alicia lost two times in a row and then lost the championship...THAT is what you called Burried because she had no momentum going into the match......with the feuds Michelle has been involved in, that is not the case.
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:57 am

Human Target wrote:
She is not, Michelle doesn't burry people, i have repeated this time after time, look at my older threads and you'll see what i mean, she jobs them out. She is made to look super dominant and unlike many fueds where regardles who wins both come out with credibility because of the whole match, Michelle's matches don't do that. That is her problem.

Hypocritical or contradictory? So many choices, so little options.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:01 pm

eb wrote:
Human Target wrote:

Hypocritical or contradictory? So many choices, so little options.

I still think you don't get it. She is made to look dominant in her matches, she jobs out her opponents.....hence once it is over they end up looking weak.

Burrying someone is basicly making a mockery of that person everyweek. And that person never gets 1 chance to defend themselves.

Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:26 pm

This is entertaining. WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* 177715
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:31 pm

Hailey wrote:
This is entertaining. WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* 177715

popcorn? WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* 564749
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:46 pm

Human Target wrote:

Burrying someone is basicly making a mockery of that person everyweek. And that person never gets 1 chance to defend themselves.

Outside of Nattie, Maryse and Beth, who has ever gotten one up on Michelle on more than one occasion if that? Nattie hit a swank suplex to the floor I guess. Maryse won one match a show no one watched and the title off of her. It took an entire fucking army for Beth to take down Michelle at a PPV. But going by what I think of burying means (which is to completely halt momentum), Michelle doesn't bury people because no one else gets a chance to get best her.

Don't get me wrong, Melina is horrible too. However, I failt to see why Michelle is such a fucking goddess at putting people over when her track and push record (http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/profiles/m/michelle-mccool.html) says other wise. The only time she has lost a match more times than not is when her tag partner eats the pin. She has ran through everyone on SD like an hot knife through butter and I don't know you guys think that is okay.

But then again, I don't have a penis with Michelle's saliva on it. WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* 79573
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 1:02 pm

eb wrote:

But then again, I don't have a penis with Michelle's saliva on it. WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* 79573

Ironicly neither do i.....but Dolph Zigglers penis has mine smile
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 1:38 pm

LOL @ Hailey!

You guys are so insane hilarious

Nattie getting the win, I don't care if she's fodder until another overpushed bitch shows up (LOOKING AT YOU BETH!)

Nattie facing both Layla and Michelle interests me <3
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 1:57 pm

yeah the next few years are gonna look pretty shit with the same three title and spotlight hogs in the same scene...this is comin from a Beth fan aswell.

i mean they had their chances with Eve and Alicia but they are somewhat obsolete right now....Layla still looks like a joke...but eh at least shes getting used so far the near future ie til Decemeber is gonna revolve around the same 4 divas LayCool, Beth and Melina......the devision as a whole as revolved around those 4 for the last year
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 2:00 pm

Well on the bright side, Maryse, Eve, Alicia & Jillian are all in the history books already for the new championship.

Maryse as the longest reigning champ, Maryse as the first Two Time Champ, Maryse as the First Canadian champ...while Alicia is the first African American champ.

Sadly Layla......won't be recognized as a official champ for this new championship, she deserved it after having to share her reign with Michelle Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 2:05 pm

lol u think Layla deserves something lol cool.
well at least to Layla's resume she can add first DS winner to be Womens champ, first Brit...and the last ever Womens champ
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 1:14 am

Thank you eb, the only one who is making some sense in this thread.

I don't think Melina does no wrong, I do think that she gets hated on for stupid ass reasons though. She'd be in one match and win it then everyone talks about how she squashed this person or buried that person when she lets them get a lot of offense, most of the time they get more offense than she does. She's putting them over, making them look good. The whole "She buried Jillian" thing is super old now and people shouldn't be so upset about it considering Jillian had no credibility to begin with. And if you would take the time to actually look at why it happened instead of hating on her you would understand. I'm not trying to diss you guys, I'm just saying. Just giving my opinion. It happened because they wanted to send Mickie to SD and do this whole diva trade and they basically wanted Melina to take Mickie's place as the top face on Raw. Jillian got her 5 minutes of fame which everyone should be happy about to begin with considering how she was treated like shit.

As far as Michelle goes, it seems she can do no wrong here tbh. She dominates feuds and matches and gets the win. She RARELY puts anyone over and she's always the one running around making all this history she doesn't deserve. You say Melina is shoved down your throat, Michelle is constantly shoved down your throats as well and has been this whole year. When she won at NOC some of you were so happy yet seemed to forget that she did the same thing you had claimed Melina was doing only Michelle doesn't care about her opponents or making them look good, she just cares about making herself look good. Melina is the opposite, as I already stated above.

With Melina losing at NOC and on Raw it's obvious that she's not going to be in the spotlight probably for the rest of the year. Natalya is getting a shot at Michelle/Layla and will be fed to them and then Beth will most likely return after that and finally put an end to them and get the reign she deserved before she got injured. After that I hope LayCool stay out of the spotlight for a bit but I don't think Michelle ever will. Melina probably won't be back in the spotlight til the beginning of next year if I had to guess and that'll give people time to cool off from her for a bit.

Human Target wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

Looking back, yes we understand WHY Melina won

BUT we don't understand WHY Melina came back and OWNED Alicia with an attack, then the following BEAT Alicia in a none title match and the lastly BEAT Alicia again for the championship. The problem is not Melina winning the Divas championship.....is How her opponent got no upperhand what so ever leading to the win. Alicia didn't get a win over Eve to give her momentum or even an attack on Melina, she seriously lost each and everytime leading to her losing the championship. THAT is the problem and THAT is called getting burried and then adding insult to injury the have her lose AGAIN two weeks later...again with no Momentum leading into that match.
That was the point I was making. Melina came back and beat Alicia that soon because they wanted to do that unification match. There was NO time for Alicia to get any kind of win over Eve or any other face because they wanted that belt on Melina at Summerslam to set up this unification match. They had her have the singles match against Alicia the week before to put her in the title match since usually you either have a #1 contenders match or you pin the champion to get a title match.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 1:47 am

Its not just about that. In the match, Alicia was made to look tremendouslly weak, which in turn made everyone Alicia defeated look weak. Melina won her match with Alicia after throwing Alicia into the ropes, hitting her running knee, then her finisher. That screams burial. It wasn't Melina reversing a move for the finish, it was her hitting a move, then her finisher without Alicia gaining any offence. Michelle hasn't won a match in the past 6 months without cheating, thus it makes more sense.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 1:52 am

Which match of theirs are you talking about? In both matches Alicia got plenty of offense, even though she lost both matches she didn't look weak in the match itself which is what I'm saying. Let's not forget what LayCool did to Alicia after the match at SS when she went in there beating on Melina and they threw her out like she was a piece of shit

Basically you're saying that Melina buried someone for hitting her finisher and winning the match but Michelle hasn't buried anyone because she wins by cheating when she's dominated plenty of matches and still hit one of her finishers to win
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 2:06 am

No, I'm not saying that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJZNgqMQpiQ

Shit qualitiy, but watch 5.00> match finish.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 2:17 am

That wasn't one of Melina's finishers. I don't even know if the match was actually supposed to end like that to begin with, but I still don't see how 3 moves like that means she buried her when Alicia had been getting offense in the match.

Michelle dominated Melina at the bash and won yet no one said she buried her. It always comes down to every match Melina is in, not every match Michelle is in

EDIT: The match ended like that because of Melina tweaking her knee so she couldn't do her sunset split. I think if her knee had been fine Alicia would've gotten a couple more moves in before Melina did her finisher
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 6:48 am

Not too sure whether I should post this here or in the NXT thread, but these are the spoilers for next weeks' episode (Sept 28)

* The Rookies and Pros are on the stage to open the show. Fan voting begins next Wednesday at Noon eastern.

* A wheel barrel Rookie Challenge is up. The Rookies have to push Hornswoggle around in a wheel barrel. Kaitlyn wins with a time of 12 seconds.

* They have a “Trash a Diva” Rookie Challenge. All the Rookies mock each other with AJ and Maxine are the favorites. AJ wins the challenge.

* Kaitlyn and Vickie Guerrero have a great cat fight that Matt Striker had to break it up and it’s announced they’ll wrestle in two weeks on WWE NXT when they in Topeka, Kansas. (Source: Wrestling News World)
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 8:02 am

Michelle won by interference from Layla, leading to the boot. How Melina won is the same as how Cena would win if he hit the 5 moves of doom combo he does. The other opponent doesn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 5:12 pm

And I said why that happened, lol. Melina tweaked her knee and couldn't use her sunset split so she had to get it over with by hitting those moves then that other one, don't know what she calls it yet.

And even though Layla interfered Michelle still got a clean pin over Melina, like she's done with mostly everyone. Usually there would be some kind of distraction but Michelle has usually always got the clean pin.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 5:15 pm

*Puts Tape Kevin Recorded of what he said almost 20 times over the weekend*

Saves me time of explaining the same things over and over again
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 5:16 pm

Human Target wrote:
*Puts Tape Kevin Recorded of what he said almost 20 times over the weekend*

Saves me time of explaining the same things over and over again
I have that same problem here too...

I did like your post in the other thread though, seriously
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 6:50 pm

"clean pin" means nothing when someone interferes, i think...in fact it makes Michelle look weaker.

Layla....or any diva....could come to her and say "you only won because of Layla...you cant beat Melina."

it kinda kills Michelle's credibility a tiny bit..she talks all this trash but only wins because of Layla's help.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 5:42 am

Makes Michelle look weaker? that's laughable considering all she's done. That girl never looks weak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next