Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*

Go down 
+23
Mia
Venom
#WeWantTaryn
perceval
pokemon fan
Did You Miss Her?
TornadoDDT
Keymaster
Shimmer Mark
Starship Pain
тrαv
Paul Wyatt
REIGNBOW
Chloe
morris2202
King Silva
StratusScherzinger
Blue Ryder
Eric
eb
Queen Mintz
The Sexy Vixen
X
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:57 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
Human Target wrote:
*Puts Tape Kevin Recorded of what he said almost 20 times over the weekend*

Saves me time of explaining the same things over and over again
I have that same problem here too.

For some reason i see the connection between the two Suspect

Queen Mintz wrote:
I did like your post in the other thread though, seriously

The Irony of it is....it's the same thing i've been preaching all along
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 12:13 pm

Tbh Michelle doesn't come across as a strong woman in the WWE.

• She has had lackies in Alicia Fox/Layla, who were there whenever she was involved in the Womens Title picture as a heel.
  • She needed Vickie Guerrero to "favor her" to get ahead
  • She needed a handicap match to take the title off of Beth
  • She needed Layla to distract Melina at NOC
  • She hasn't pinned any diva clean in a 1on1 since forming Laycool
  • She needed 5 divas to beat Beth Phoenix
  • She needs Layla to hold the opponent while she floors them.

Beth was a dominant heel who took Mickie to the limit and owned her so many times. Same with Lita. Although she was a cheater and used opportunities to her advantage, she came out of a match looking dominant and strong. I don't feel this with McCool.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:14 pm

morris2202 wrote:
* The Bella Twins w/Jamie b. Alicia Fox & Jillian Hall

from : http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...er-20-2010.php

good match. Nikki for champ!! I'm sorry but thtat girl is way ahead of girls like Rosa and Kelly. disband the twins and give Nikki some solo shine time!!!

i didnt like the typical bella switch at the end but i did love the unique way they pulled it off this time...

i loved the bellas gear tonight...minus the fringes on their legs...i hate those things.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:58 pm

I HATE how they always win with that stupid fucking switch.

That's why I am not fans of them.

Jillian should at least get some wins before she has to go become a trainer at FCW... Suspect
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 5:21 pm

WWE Divas – October 8, 2010 Smackdown Match:
Layla vs. Kelly Kelly
Winner: Layla
* Unified WWE Divas Champion(s) Layla w/Michelle McCool vs. Kelly Kelly w/Natalya. Winner via LayOut, Layla. After the match Layla tried to attack Natalya but was ran out of the ring.

Source: wrestlingnewsworld.com
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 5:33 pm

that's....decent I guess
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:13 pm

* Melina b. Alicia Fox

from : http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...er-11-2010.php

that match is for WWE Superstars.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:15 pm

nice seeing Melina far far from the title scene.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 3:07 am

Yes! Can't wait to see her in the ring Thursday. :D Hopefully the match got some time as most diva matches on Superstars do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 3:11 am

I hope this match is like their Superstar's match from last year.

That was their best match together imo so I hope it is like that and not SS or a few of the Raw's since Melina came back. :-X
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Favorite WWE Diva : WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 12:47 pm

WWE Superstars

1. Kelly Kelly (w/Natalya) defeated Layla (w/Michelle McCool) via school boy pin.

from : http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10014587.shtml

Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 1:18 pm

Ermmm..at least we get 2 diva matches..
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 2:50 pm

couldnt it have been Michelle :D
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 12:39 am

Laycool came out. Layla was dressed as Natalya with Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart's beard, and McCool was dressed as Bret Hart. The crowd booed them. Natalya and Kelly Kelly came to a big pop.

4. Natalya and Kelly Kelly defeated LayCool. For some reason the crowd chanted "Let's go Oilers, Calgary sucks" for the first bit. Anyway, Natalya won via Sharpshooter.

from : http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10014719.shtml

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 2:34 am

I guess Natalya made Layla tap?

I hope McCool gets her revenge! WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 Cool
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 4:05 am

I hope McCool tapped just so people get off her clit lolz...

But its good to see this fued progressing, and its actually interesting and the crowd therefore is showing interest. Wtf is with the random fan attacking Nattie though? :s Guess Laycool now has minions lmao.
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 5:20 am

October 29 SD Spoilers:

3. The Bella Twins, Kelly Kelly, and Melina beat LayCool, Rosa Mendes, and Alicia Fox. All the Divas brawled, and Kelly picked up the win by hitting the K2 on Rosa… (Source: ProWrestling.net)

Hmmm..no tension between Nikki and Kelly??
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 5:22 am

Rosa is a heel now? when did this happen?

WWE is starting to act like TNA shifty
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010, 12:34 am

random heel turn lol..
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 Nov 2010, 5:28 am

Superstars Nov 4th

Gail Kim def. Alicia Fox

Source:Diva-dirt.com

I'm just so happy that Gail gets to wrestle. Their previous encounters have mostly been good so hopefully the match is given time smile
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 Nov 2010, 5:32 am

yay for Gail
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Nov 2010, 8:28 am

Smackdown Nov 5th

* Dolph Ziggler def. JTG. Kaitlyn comes in to celebrate with Ziggler. Vickie comes in screaming & slaps Kaitlyn. Dolph & referee break it up.

* Vickie Guerrero steams into Teddy Long’s office screaming that she wants justice. Teddy announces Vickie vs. Kaitlyn tonight.

* Vickie Guerrero def. Kaitlyn via roll-up. Gotta say: terrible pinfall lol. Kaitlyn led all match. Vickie looked like she was going to vomit during match. Vickie slapped her

Source: Diva-dirt.com
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Nov 2010, 2:56 pm

shrug @ Vickie wrestling again.
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 8:04 pm

Raw spoilers, I've hidden them just in case someone wasn't expecting a RAW spoiler and thought it was SD or Superstars.

Spoiler:

Dumb match though.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 8:46 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

stupid WWE!!!! WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 527462
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Nov 2010, 8:34 pm

Smackdown Spoilers
Quote :
Natalya beat Co-Women's champion Layla via submission with the Sharpshooter in a non-title match previewing Survivor Series.

NXT Spoilers:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010, 5:40 am

November 19th Smackdown:
LayCool beat Kelly Kelly and Natalya after Layla pinned Natalya.
Source:diva-dirt.com
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010, 11:34 pm

Good for Layla to get the win.

I hope McCool gets it at SvS!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010, 11:50 pm

I hope they don't retain at Survivor Series...They need to go off and fued with Beth and allow Nattie to carry the division on Raw, fueding with Heel Melina, Gail.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010, 12:26 am

^ I wouldn't mind that but I don't think they would really do that so LayCool ftw please. smile
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 11:53 am

Wow, Nattie was in there for like 1 minute and gets pinned after one move, a double big boot -_-

Way to build her up as a threat to the title...
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 12:31 pm

"Property of Tank" wrote:
Wow, Nattie was in there for like 1 minute and gets pinned after one move, a double big boot -_-

Way to build her up as a threat to the title...

you know what that means right? Beth is on her way WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 156767
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 1:26 pm

I am really looking forward to Beths return but it will be a real shame for Natalya to be depushed. One of my gripes with the WWE is that as soon as a diva returns from injury, they immediately get involved in the main feud and win the title rather than earning their way and starting again from the bottom.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 1:27 pm

because WWE has no "exit strategy" for these girls...once the "top" lady is set to return.

they just shove the current top lady aside like yesterday's trash..
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 3:09 am

SD Spoilers for this Friday.

4. Kelly Kelly beat Michelle McCool. After the match, LayCool beat down Kelly, but Beth Phoenix made the save and hit her finisher on McCool.

Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 12:35 am

NXT WINNER IS
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 12:36 am

of course it's rigged, Reign lol

WWE /TNA polls are ALWAYS rigged...always..
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 4:16 am

Totally rigged. ^

Fuck wwe.

12/3/10 SD Spoilers:

*Layla with Michelle McCool b. Rosa Mendes. After the match, LayCool
attacked Rosa more but Hornswoggle comes out. Beth Phoenix comes out to
attack LayCool but Swagger's eagle comes out and takes out Hornswoggle.
Beth hit her finisher on Swagger's eagle to end the segment.
[/b]
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 5:52 am

Layla vs Rosa could be a car crash of a match. Can't wait until Beth wrestles a full match again. Congratulations to Kaitlyn.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 5:57 am

Layla is a pretty good wrestler though.

I hope she can get a good match out of Rosa since I don't think Mickie or Beth really could. Mad
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 6:15 am

Honestly, all this NXT win does is give the WWE pros zero to no credibility for voting AJ out in the first place, and for picking someone who has lost every match shes been in and a shit wrestler over Naomi. Even moreso since Naomi defeated her, and AJ won by submission last week.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 6:30 am

Kaitlyn won.....bitches!!!!!

SOO SOOO SOO happy for her, would have prefered AJ....Kaitlyn didn't need this....but Poop face lost and it makes me sooooooo happy she didn't win. Thank you lord....thank you sooo much...hells YEAH!!!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 12:19 pm

nice to see that even though LayCool arent champs anymore, Layla is still winning matches
and wtf is Swaggers eagle ¬_¬
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 5:13 pm

I finally get to see Rosa again..yay!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 5:15 pm

It's funny how the divas are stuck with the comedy moment on both Raw & SD

I guess this is them telling us..the Divas ARE a joke in the WWE? hhmm scratch
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 9:47 pm

lol i think WWE have been making that statment throughout nxt with thanks to Cole
i mean is coment on having 6 divasin a match is using quantity to make up for quality haha
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 6:07 am

Superstars Match:

Eve def. Alicia Fox

Source: Diva-dirt.com
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 Dec 2010, 12:30 am

Smackdown Match
* WWE Divas Champion Natalya w/Beth Phoenix b. Layla after making her tap in the Sharpshooter. (Source: Wrestling News World)
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 Dec 2010, 12:32 am

*yawn*

boring..
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 Dec 2010, 12:43 am

I think Natalya needs a secondary finisher. All of her matches ending by submission is pretty lame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next