Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed

Go down 
+10
Dead
Blue Ryder
Edgegore
King Silva
Jordan H.
Did You Miss Her?
X
Paul Wyatt
The Sexy Vixen
Angelus
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  Empty
PostSubject: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 12:35 am

Word making the rounds is that Kaval's release was an amicable parting of the ways and a mutual decision because WWE didn't have any plans for him, as opposed to the company deciding to drop him on their own. The two sides simply agreed to part ways earlier this week and it was just announced today.

It is believed he has the standard 90-day no-compete clause that will prevent him from working for nationally televised companies (TNA/ROH).
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 12:37 am

"doesnt have anything for him"

such bs...WWE writers are so idiotic...i could come up with a simple storyline for him. they could start by NOT jobbing him out to Drew McIntyre damn near every week.

maybe put him in a tag team? that tag division could use more teams...

even if it was mutual I dont like it. you got crappy wastes of roster space still there and a talent like Kaval gets fired..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 12:38 am

They had no plans? Well that was clear.

I'm glad he's out the E! Now he can get back to entertaining for his fans.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 12:46 am

Like Kevin, does WWE not realize how stupid that is making them look lol? If they have nothing to do with him, then they mustn't be that "creative" of writers. You look at some writers and that for books, they could bloody write a piece of shit to be a hero.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 12:48 am

Are you fucking serious??? There's nothing for him to do? Then come up with a billion and one fucking things for pieces of shit like cena, miz, hell even cole. But they can think of nothing for him! I've got nothing to say at this point, I'm done. I really don't have a reason to watch wwe now. Mad This is just stupid! I'm going back to City of Heroes.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 1:46 am

LMFAO at WWE's stupidity
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 1:47 am

That is stupid as fuck but whatever..

I thought he was going to turn heel and feud with Mysterio?

I thought that would have been cool and something nice for WM..

I guess not but wwe are stupid for not doing more with him.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 5:36 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

such bs...WWE writers are so idiotic...i could come up with a simple storyline for him. they could start by NOT jobbing him out to Drew McIntyre damn near every week.

even if it was mutual I dont like it. you got crappy wastes of roster space still there and a talent like Kaval gets fired..

Come on Sexy. It takes allot to think of 4 minute gimmick matches with the same 8 people over and over. And don't forget the 10 minute skits and promos. Do you think literary gold like: midgets, leprechauns, twins acting incestuous, dancing wrestlers, rapping wrestlers, living dead men, kidnapping, love triangles, first dates, mascots, poo poo and penis jokes write themselves?

I mean, it takes allot of time and effort. You can't pull this type of stuff out thin air.

Last edited by Edgegore on Fri 24 Dec 2010, 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 5:38 pm

THIS IS A WORK!!

Daniel Bryan anyone?
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Edgegore

Male
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Mickie James

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 5:50 pm

Blue Ryder wrote:
THIS IS A WORK!!

Daniel Bryan anyone?

I hope it is, but most likely not. When Shelton Benjamin and Mickie James got fired I though the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 5:52 pm

Daniel Bryan getting fired wasnt a work -_-
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 5:58 pm

Edgegore wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Come on Sexy. It takes allot to think of 4 minute gimmick matches with the same 8 people over and over. And don't forget the 10 minute skits and promos. Do you think literary gold like: midgets, leprechauns, twins acting incestuous, dancing wrestlers, rapping wrestlers, living dead men, kidnapping, love triangles, first dates, mascots, poo poo and penis jokes write themselves?

I mean, it takes allot of time and effort. You can't pull this type of stuff out thin air.

Yeah because it's so difficult to tell a midget and a guy in a eagle costume to go out there and mess around for 3 minutes as a space filler in a 2 hour show. The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  773246
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 6:01 pm

It wsn't? lool

WHOOPS!!

Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 6:09 pm

No Bryan was legit fired
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Edgegore

Male
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Mickie James

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 6:12 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Edgegore wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Yeah because it's so difficult to tell a midget and a guy in a eagle costume to go out there and mess around for 3 minutes as a space filler in a 2 hour show. The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  773246

laughter

Kane wrote:
No Bryan was legit fired

Yup, my source told me that the story about Rey being the little whiny bitch that caused it as pretty accurate. Haters always hating.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 10:39 pm

^ I'd heard it was a complaining parent who didn't like his choking of announcers and spitting on Cena during a Nexus attack that caused WWE to overreact and fire him?
Back to top Go down
Keymaster
New Talent
New Talent

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptySat 25 Dec 2010, 11:03 pm

Too bad they let him go. I was hoping to see him win some gold eventually.
Back to top Go down
MVPGFX
Opener
MVPGFX

Number of posts : 193
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge and Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : lol
Favorite TNA Knockout : lol
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptySat 25 Dec 2010, 11:14 pm

Well I've read atleast three stories. He couldn't keep up with the schedule, his attitude backstage was poor (as its always been may I add), and the point the company had no plans for him. Either way don't really care and I am sure all of you will get over it.
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptySun 26 Dec 2010, 8:45 pm

It's all bullshit. that's why after new years i'm done with Wrestling. I'm not going to bother with it anymore. I'm all football & hockey these days anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptySun 26 Dec 2010, 9:01 pm

LOL Why the wait?
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptySun 26 Dec 2010, 9:10 pm

Because I wanna watch RAW tomorrow. Lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010, 1:59 am

^ lmao

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: The Real Reason Why Kaval Is Gone From WWE Revealed   The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 9:51 pm

Brandon Silvestry (a/k/a Kaval/Low Ki) requested his release from World Wrestling Entertainment after being frustrated with his position in the organization. The company's creative department was told to bury him after winning the second season of NXT, until a decision was made that he was built up for a few weeks for an Intercontinental Championship Match against Dolph Ziggler at Survivor Series. After losing at the pay-per-view event, creative was told to resume burying him.

Following his quick loss to Drew McIntyre on the Dec. 21 episode of SmackDown!, he reportedly asked WWE management if he had any heat with them, to which he was told no. He then queried if they had any future plans for him and was told they really didn't at that time. He subsequently asked to be released from his contract, which was officially granted two days later.

Silvestry joined WWE in late 2008 while reigning as IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion in Japan. Original creative plans called for him to adopt a masked character and feud with Rey Mysterio. As he was awaiting his call-up to the main roster, he suffered a severe leg injury in January 2009, which sidelined him for nine months. Creative lost interest in utilizing the program by the time he healed and he remained in developmental until June, when it was announced he would be a participant in the second season of NXT.

Silvestry will be returning to the independent scene under his original ring name, Low Ki. Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 11:18 pm

Isn't there already a thread for this?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 1:22 am

^
Pretty much. This is the same thing, only more detailed.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 1:29 am

It's easier to do this and have a clear area instead of reposting in the same thread and it can go off topic or get lost in the mix of things.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 2:07 am

Well that is still sad.

Why they choose to bury him is just supid.

I mean they made him lose to Swagger and McIntyre a lot but then again both of them are not really pushed atm either..

They must have not cared about him if they granted his release the first time he asked.

I mean it took them 3x to let Jillian go so they really wanted her to stay and job I guess.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 2:58 am

King Silva wrote:
Well that is still sad.

Why they choose to bury him is just supid.

I mean they made him lose to Swagger and McIntyre a lot but then again both of them are not really pushed atm either..

They must have not cared about him if they granted his release the first time he asked.

I mean it took them 3x to let Jillian go so they really wanted her to stay and job I guess.

No, but they're not being jobbed out of the ass like Kaval was. Ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 3:01 am

No Good Managers avaible plus

his bad mic work is what hurts him. Although I find him more entergetic then bryan daniels.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 3:12 am

The Big Shamrock wrote:
No Good Managers avaible plus

his bad mic work is what hurts him. Although I find him more entergetic then bryan daniels.

Shit, more than 75% of their roster is shit on the mic. So, that wasn't it. He's not a gimmick wrestler. He is what he is, and that's just a wrestler... and a damn good one at that.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 4:22 am

They just jobbed him for no reason....WWE seems to be getting lamer and lamer for no reason. Glad he had the balls to leave on his own terms when he still could.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 4:27 am

i like how this article sounds so mark like...even though he DID get buried....they shoulda said something different. they prolly did it cause A. hes good and B. he came from TNA
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Edgegore

Male
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Mickie James

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 7:43 am

Kane wrote:
i like how this article sounds so mark like...even though he DID get buried....they shoulda said something different. they prolly did it cause A. hes good and B. he came from TNA

Ding Ding Ding. We have a winning answer. You hit the nail on the proverbial head.

WWE is run by asses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed    The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reason Kaval Was Released From WWE Revealed
Page 1 of 1