Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thoughts on the week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

thoughts on the week Empty
PostSubject: thoughts on the week   thoughts on the week EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 1:05 am

Raw - Melina & Alicia Fox vs Gail Kim & Eve:
what has Alicia done to her hair? black girls and red hair is like leprechauns and platform shoes. she should go back to being blonde. anyway great diva match for what it was and Nattie was a bit better on commentary than she was last week. we finally got to see Gail vs Melina and it was great. Melina seems to have calmed down a bit as a worker and the finisher looked perfect. all this feud needs now is a promo to hype up the eventual title match. Melina really is a heel through and through

Impact - Sarita vs Velvet (strap match):
well pretty much the standard strap match fare here though methinks they could keep this feud going on for a bit longer. props to Velvet for actually going through with this match, she looks like she's been half killed by the end of it. is it me or do all strap matches have that spot where one person drags the other round the ring with both touching the corners after each other? the brawl between Angelina and Sarita was kinda lame but Winter was just brilliant. she's only been in TNA a couple of months and she's already more interesting than she was in WWE

Smackdown - LayCool vs Beth Phoenix & Natalya:
i can't remember the last time a women's match was actually booked on the show itself. they ended the year off with a bang anyway and i wish we could have seen the full match. Striker made me burst out laughing with his "hellacious Laylacious" comment. although i loved the tables match, i wouldn't have minded at all if they'd had this as their match at TLC. just some pretty solid work from all four of them and you gotta love seeing Michelle taking the Glam Slam. her screaming is so sexy sometimes.

all in all quite a good week for the ladies
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

thoughts on the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts on the week   thoughts on the week EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 5:06 am

Raw - The tag match was short but I liked seeing Melina and Gail wrestle. Natalyta slapping Melina was cool.

Impact - Sarita beating Velvet again is just boring. The strap match ended like they all do. So fucking predictable and boring...

The segment with Mickie and Madison was pretty boring too.

SD - Great match between LayCool and GlamaHart. I love both teams and they did a great job even without tables.
Back to top Go down

thoughts on the week
Page 1 of 1