Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly. Empty
PostSubject: WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly.   WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly. EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 1:12 am

-- Mexican luchador Mistico has made inquiries to World Wrestling Entertainment officials about joining the organization. He took part in a tryout match prior to a television event in San Jose last year and was said to have impressed officials with his chain wrestling. However, he was making a lot of money in Mexico at the time and therefore did not join the company.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly.   WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly. EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:15 am

As long as Mysterio is in, he will go nowhere if he were to join up. Too many desperate muthafuckers. I wish they put their energy into another company instead of putting so much energy into trying to hang with some billionaire. Meh.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly.   WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly. EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:21 am

Can't fault people for wanting to get ahead.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly.   WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly. EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:40 am

Jordan H: Killing Machine wrote:
As long as Mysterio is in, he will go nowhere if he were to join up. Too many desperate muthafuckers. I wish they put their energy into another company instead of putting so much energy into trying to hang with some billionaire. Meh.

The WWE is really only wrestling company where right now is doing great in business and paying there wrestler.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly.   WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly. EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:58 am

Despicable V! wrote:
Can't fault people for wanting to get ahead.

I can, when they compromise themselves to be some other man's bitch for personal fame and glory.

The Big Shamrock wrote:

The WWE is really only wrestling company where right now is doing great in business and paying there wrestler.

Quote :
I wish they put their energy into another company instead of putting so much energy into trying to hang with some billionaire. Meh.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly.   WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly. EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 3:05 am

Every company who seems to try to get into the business fall apart quickly anymore. There was that one that was suppose to push tna and wwe money wise but they said the entire thing sinked because people don't feel there is a market for it. I doubt we will ever see another WCW that can push wwe at this rate. TNA made one good move when they sign Kurt Angle and then make 20 bad decisions. WCW had the money to make more mistakes and it be overlooked I mean for every Hogan,Nash,and Hall there was also a Bret Hart who never worked out. Fans wants wrestlers who got gimmicks and personality can wrestle. I think for the people who are great wrestlers to get over then need to find them a great manager like they did with Bobby Hennan who put over alot of teams and Andre The Giant. Kaval is a good wrestler who needed a manager to speak for him and I felt he would of been fine in WWE.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly.   WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly. EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 3:10 am

I said I WISH, not 'it will happen if they..." or some shit like that. Doesn't require a lengthy retort.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly.   WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly. EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 3:14 am

I said I WISH, not 'it will happen if they..." or some shit like that. Doesn't require a lengthy retort.

I think alot of people wish it. at times I think it would be cool to have old terrorities back in wrestling. In the end all of it stunk in the Terrorities you mainly had what Jeff Jarrett did in TNA when it started. It seems like we won't ever see WWE pushed like it was by WCW because it will take a person who cares about wrestling and got a ton of money.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly.   WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly. EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 3:21 am

Oh, trust me, I've stated that so many times it just got exhausting.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly.   WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly. EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 3:22 am

A person who could do it is Mark Cuban but he is friends with Vince.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly.   WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly. EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 3:29 am

So that's out of the question lol
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly.   WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly. EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 5:12 am

Okay so is he coming or not?

I never really seen him but if he is so good then it would be nice if he came but if he wants to stay then whatever..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly.   WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly. Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE and Top Luchador gonna sign soon possibly.
Page 1 of 1