Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!

Go down 
+3
VLG.
Dead
Did You Miss Her?
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!   BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 5:20 pm

BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! Idst42 All is not well in Barbie Manor today. According to inside sources the Barbz and Ken Babz as well as the Harajuku barbz of Barbie Manor a sub-division of Mattel Manor, formally ruled by Queen Nicki Minaj Christ, were awaken to the sounds of of scuffle in the Queen's sleeping room. After numerous attempts to gain access into the Queen's quarters, the Ken Barbz were finally able to break down the Queen's solid gold, diamond encrusted double doors. Where they were meet with a grizzly sight; The Queen's bloody, headless corpse was discovered.

BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! 14sfk9cLong time rival and self proclaimed 'Barbie Hater' Kimberly 'Lil Kim' Jones was discovered in the queens quarters, laying amongst the rubble, wearing a sexy black number and clutching a bloody katana. When authorities arrived on the scene, Kimberly Jones code named 'Kimmy Blanca' seemed to have a lot to say on the matter. Recorded statement featured below:

With the former Queen out Commission the Barbie Manor is now in a state of disarray. When reached for comment by our crew, Kimmy Blanca only replied 'I guess Playtime is truly over now!'

More updates as they proceed.
Is this Truly the end of The Queen Barb Nicki, or merely the beginning?!?!?
Stay turned for updates...

Last edited by Reporter: Dic Chitman on Tue 15 Feb 2011, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!   BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 5:43 pm

what
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!   BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 5:47 pm

It's apart of my role playing thing, now mourn the Queen or GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!! Get The Fuck Out
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!   BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 5:57 pm

Ook.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!   BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 6:00 pm

Just read the damn story and be happy!!! It will all makes sense in a little while.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!   BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 6:10 pm

Its interesting. I'm intrigued and want to know what happens next. Although for a moment you made me think that Nicki Minaj was actually dead.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!   BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 6:14 pm

Thanks for scaring us.

I would never go that far in a story about someone I cared for so much. Ya sick bastard. J/K.

No seriously that disturbed me. I'm a little broken.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!   BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 6:20 pm

It's suppose to be like an actual news story.... Sorry if I scared anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Rey
Maria
Tara

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!   BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 6:38 pm

Your name is funny though.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!   BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 6:52 pm

Reporter: Dic Chitman wrote:
BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! Idst42 All is not well in Barbie Manor today. According to inside sources the Barbz and Ken Babz as well as the Harajuku barbz of Barbie Manor a sub-division of Mattel Manor, formally ruled by Queen Nicki Minaj Christ, were awaken to the sounds of a scuffle in the Queen's sleeping room. After numerous attempts to gain access into the Queen's quarters, the Ken Barbz were finally able to break down the Queen's solid gold, diamond encrusted double doors. Where they were meet with a grizzly sight; The Queen's bloody, headless corpse was discovered.

BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! 14sfk9cLong time rival and self proclaimed 'Barbie Hater' Kimberly 'Lil Kim' Jones was discovered in the queens quarters, laying amongst the rubble, wearing a sexy black number and clutching a bloody katana. When authorities arrived on the scene, Kimberly Jones code named 'Kimmy Blanca' seemed to have a lot to say on the matter. Recorded statement featured below:

With the former Queen out Commission the Barbie Manor is now in a state of disarray. When reached for comment by our crew, Kimmy Blanca only replied 'I guess Playtime is truly over now!'

More updates as they proceed.
Is this Truly the end of The Queen Barb Nicki, or merely the beginning?!?!?
Stay turned for updates...
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!   BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 7:27 pm

The fuck is this?
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Rey
Maria
Tara

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!   BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 7:28 pm

You kinda took me back to a dark place. You reminded me of something.
Back to top Go down
Dying Breed
Jobber
Jobber
Dying Breed

Male
Number of posts : 97
Job/hobbies : College, Music, Graphics/Web Design, & Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya and Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Registration date : 2011-02-13

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!   BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 7:40 pm

BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! Confused

lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!   BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 12:08 am

if it's not reall...post it in the RP section lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!   BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 4:48 am

so....Tank is a news reporter now?
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!   BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 6:20 am

Tank is many things...
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!   BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 3:17 pm

and im afraid to know...
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!   BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 4:22 pm

You know u dream about me. I'm fierce!
BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! 15d9u8w
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Rey
Maria
Tara

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!   BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 6:28 pm

I got to admit it's good writing cause you made me feel emotion. Horror.

I don't think it's healthy to let your mind go there. Sorry to get all Dr. Phil on you.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!   BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 3:43 am

I'm working on the rest of it, it's going to be amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!   BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! QUEEN NICKI IS NO MORE!?!
Page 1 of 1