Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nattie heel turn?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Nattie heel turn? Empty
PostSubject: Nattie heel turn?   Nattie heel turn? EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 8:01 am

After seeing Eve defeat Nattie, it could be interesting if Nattie went heel and continued a program with Eve after she goes over Laycool. Eve could defeat McCool this week at the ppv, then Nattie randomly gives her one hell of a beating, getting Eve some sympathy and overness as a face, and getting Nattie over as a heel, at the same time nice buildup. It would be similar to Jazz/Trish, where Nattie would be frustrated that the "former model" is the champ and she isn't, after all shes been through. She would want to "un pretty" her and take back the title she feels she never lost.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Nattie heel turn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nattie heel turn?   Nattie heel turn? EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 6:31 pm

I wondered if they were going that route with her as well. Personally I'd rather see Beth turn heel first. I wouldn't mind seeing Nattie go over to SD. I do think her style is more suited to being heel . She doesn't seem to be able to bring the aggression in her wrestling as much as a face.
Back to top Go down

Nattie heel turn?
Page 1 of 1