Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The WRESTLEMANIA Thread

Go down 
+9
The LL Father
Quisee
King Silva
KTV-Time
X
Dead
Queen Mintz
Paul Wyatt
The Sexy Vixen
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

The WRESTLEMANIA Thread Empty
PostSubject: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySun 20 Feb 2011, 9:34 pm

Thoughts, Predictions and Discussion pertaining to WM will go in here until after the event.
--

I predict We'll be seeing Del Rio win the WHC at Wrestlemania.

I think Cena will squash Miz sadly and win the title for the umpteenth time. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 4:19 am

Could care less if Miz loses or not, he's been a forgettable champion. I don't know what I'll do with myself once Cena gets that belt back... seen the shit so may times, don't know how the hell I'm going to be able to contain all that excitement. How will I top the excitement from the last billion times he's won?! Oh, joy! shifty
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyTue 22 Feb 2011, 5:00 pm

I'M GOING!!!! AHHHHH
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 5:58 pm

Lucky Mintz. Have a blast!!

I want Del Rio to win. It would almost make my year.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 6:00 pm

ALBERTO DEL RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIO
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyThu 03 Mar 2011, 2:34 am

Alberto Del Rio is definitely winning. Guaranteed!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyThu 03 Mar 2011, 4:17 am

I kinda don't mind either way, as long as Edge doesn't tap out. I'd really like Edge to have one decent reign though.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyThu 03 Mar 2011, 4:46 am

Edge has had enough reigns, time to give it to Del Rio who always shines, but you already know that
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyThu 03 Mar 2011, 5:41 am

A-List Bitch wrote:
Edge has had enough reigns, time to give it to Del Rio who always shines, but you already know that

Don't think he was refering to the total amount of reigns....more so the lenght, Edge has never held a World Championship more then 3 months I believe.

Should WWE give him one more reign?? Yeah as long as they make it a nice and long 8 month reign
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyThu 03 Mar 2011, 5:44 am

I know but I don't want him to have a long reign. Del Rio is doing great, don't want him to lose momentum. Look what happened to Kane once Edge got through with him. He's basically back to being a nobody again
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:43 am

Its just really annoying how they HAD to take the title off of Edge only to give it back to him when he'll likely lose it again at WM.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyWed 09 Mar 2011, 12:44 am

So...looking at the potential card. i'm still only interested in Del Rio vs Edge.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:40 am

Looking forward to only a few confirmed matches atm.

Edge/ADR would be great but I think adding Christian would be better.

Taker/HHH bores me.

The potential Trish/Kelly/maybe 3rd partner vs LayCool/maybe Vickie will be nice to see if it happens. smile

Orton and CM Punk could have a great match if it is given time. I know Punk got screwed last year with his 6 minute loss to Rey.. Rolling Eyes So I have high hopes for it even if atm I don't like Orton as much as I used to.

Cody should really beat Rey. I do hope that happens. It should be a good match and so far the buildup is good.

King and Cole's match is another piss break for most fans imo. Who really cares about this match. I do hope that it is not given a ton of time..

I hope the rest of the divas get a match but atm I doubt they will.

Other who I like but I have no idea where they will do at WM include: John Morrison, Ziggler, McIntyre, Kingston, Bourne, Bryan, Ted, etc

Cena and Miz's wwe title match could be good but if Cena wins then I'm going to be mad. He needs to lose and let Miz have a better run as champ. He can always win at Over The Limit or likely Extreme Rules if he loses at Mania. I do doubt he will NOT win at WM since Cena almost always wins or retains a title at WM...... The Rock possible being associated with the match will be interesting.

So I guess WM for me is just looking to be okay.

Not too great but I do hope it turns out well.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011, 9:10 pm

it seems Snooki has caught Wrestlemania fever now...
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011, 9:16 pm

In the words of The Iron Sheek: Fakin' BULLSHIT!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011, 9:24 pm

I'm looking forward to the match.

Should be nice to have two diva matches again. smile
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011, 9:37 pm

i highly doubt there will be 2 diva matches.

they overshadowed the divas title match with Michael Cole last week. That alone tells you how wwe feels about that title compared to WM.

i expect the Eve/Gail/Bellas stuff to be overshadowed alot in the next few weeks, then after WM, WWE will start acting like they give a damn about any diva not named Michelle or Trish.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 5:03 am

^ Doesn't seem like it will happen atm but I guess Raw will be the main day to see if it happens or not.

I don't know if they would even announce it for SD so Raw is likely the last out for the rest of the divas having a match at WM.

On a side not it is also looking worse and worse for McIntyre and Bourne to get on the card.

Sad.

Same with Christian.

Have no idea why he is not officially in the WM WHT match beating ADR 2x in a row...
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 5:27 am

i think many midcard guys should be put together in an "Extreme Rules" type of battle royal..with both the US and IC titles on the line..

1st pin - US champ
2nd pin - IC champ

it would be like the WM 2000 Hardcore invitational..but just for the US/IC title.

i like hardcore matches lol
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 5:38 am

^ I would like that but I would rather have it be a ladder match with 2 people [could be one I guess although I am 100% against unification] taking a belt down.

Would have been better had Kofi still been champ so that someone could have won it at WM but looks like the IC title will be left off and so will Drew unless a pre show battle royal really counts. . .
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 5:41 am

2 belts on 2 separate lines would work.

i too dont want to see any title unification crap lol
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 6:06 am

^ You know what I always assumed Wade had to be in the Corre 4 person tag match but they really should do one of our plans or at least a rematch for the IC title at WM and the planned US title match *please add Bourne.*

I mean it could just be Corre minus Wade versus Show/Kane and maybe a partner of their choosing..

If they did do the 2 fall or grab for the IC title match belt idea then I would say 3 from Raw and 3 from SD:

Sheamus [US champ] v Bryan v Bourne v Wade [IC Champ] v Kofi v McIntyre.

Now that is a great match that is WM worthy imo.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 6:13 am

Would be a nice change from the usual stuff too.

and allow both belts to be seen as important.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 6:32 am

Totally.

The poor IC title has gotten so devalued come WM time it is just sad.

I mean the last title defense that went longer than 1 minute was at WM 18 [Regal drops to RVD] which was what 9 years ago!

It seems they care more about the US title and for me I like the IC title more so it sucks. :-/
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: What role will The Rock play at WrestleMania?   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyFri 01 Apr 2011, 12:21 pm

We all know he's the 'guest host' and there's going to be some interaction between he, Miz and Cena. However, given his title, what other role do you expect him to play, if any, this Sunday at WrestleMania?
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyFri 01 Apr 2011, 2:35 pm

I think he will interfere in the John Cena vs Miz match
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySun 03 Apr 2011, 3:26 pm

i dont think he will interfere at all
i see him being the typical stone cold aka will rock bottom both miz and cena following the match
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySun 03 Apr 2011, 3:31 pm

tonight's the big night....who is watching?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySun 03 Apr 2011, 3:41 pm

I hopefully will find a stream to watch XD

Im not looking forward to a lot tbh
Edge / Del Rio sure prolly end with Christian turing on Ede
Cena / Miz will end preidtable too
HHH / Taker should be good but will drag on for like half an hour
Corre / Kane/Show/Santino and TBA is pointless and imo disrepsectful to Wade and Kane...this is how they have to spend their mania after the year they have had? in a shitty 8 man match that will be a total bore fest? not far imo
Snooki/Trish/JoMo / LayCool/Dolph i think this will be entertaining even if it will end undoubtedly with the non wrestler pinning Layla
Bryan / Sheamus should be a really good match could easily overshadow the show
Cody / Rey = ZZzzzz
Cole / King will be quite bad...all that's gonna happen is the fans are gonna just wait for Stone Cold to stunner them both...thats the only given in the match

all in all not THAT excited for WM
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySun 03 Apr 2011, 5:31 pm

First before my predictions here are some pictures of the set in video form [in a spoiler]:

Spoiler:

So for the my official predictions I would say:

*Cena wins wwe title off of Miz. Rolling Eyes

*ADR wins WHT from Edge.

*Taker defeats HHH again... [happy with the result but the non acknowledgment of it was stupid..].

*The Corre defeat Show/Kane/Santino/Kofi or whoever it could be.

*Snooki/Trish/JoMo win instead of LayCool/Ziggler [please let Lita come out to help them The WRESTLEMANIA Thread 55277 ]!

*Sheamus defends US title against Daniel Bryan.

*Cody Rhodes beats Rey Mysterio
*Jerry Lawler beats Michael Cole's ass.. The WRESTLEMANIA Thread 773246
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
For any match[es] that might be put on the card last minute or pre show I think this will be the result[s]:

*Preshow Battle Royal with all unused male talent: I see Evan Bourne winning but if not him then Drew McIntyre.

*Diva's Title Battle Royal with all unbooked divas: I see Eve defending her Diva's Title unless Kong is in it which then she destroys everyone and wins the belt. Shocked Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySun 03 Apr 2011, 5:39 pm

LL, i thought people in the UK got WM for free?

along with Royal Rumble...
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySun 03 Apr 2011, 6:00 pm

No we get like half PPVs free but the main ones like R and WM are charged
plus i dont have a TV anyways lol

is the pre-show BR on wwe.com?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySun 03 Apr 2011, 6:04 pm

the preshow BR will be full of unused talent but i heard it's ony going to featured on the WM DVD

and that's sucky LL..i always thought you guys got the big 2 for free. LAME!!
Back to top Go down
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female
Number of posts : 611
Favorite WWE Wrestler : chris jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : layla/ maryse/ rosa mendez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : sting
Favorite TNA Knockout : velvet sky
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySun 03 Apr 2011, 6:23 pm

cheer me piks:

miz guna win cos of rok

albrto winen

cor winen

undtaker winen cos shon guna turn on tripl h

snooki guna beet lala & that brakes up lacool & lala wil go on 2 leed new nitro girls dance with lisha fox, belas & rosa.

shamos guna beet brien kristofer

ortun guna beet punk Teary Eyed

ray guna beet cody Teary Eyed

king guna beet col

i thinks we mite c new nitro girls nite with

eve, lisha fox, kely, belas & rosa

we c wut hapin smile
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySun 03 Apr 2011, 6:26 pm

i think Alberto will win too, Nitro. I like him so i will be happy if he does win.
Back to top Go down
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySun 03 Apr 2011, 6:33 pm

cheer i wont punk win but u no that not guna hapin. u no albrto win cos thay alredy has kristen line up wrestel him for that wcw belt
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySun 03 Apr 2011, 6:39 pm

Ahh I forgot to say that Orton will beat Punk!

How did I forget that? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySun 03 Apr 2011, 8:49 pm

The first match was pretty boring. The WRESTLEMANIA Thread 709642
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySun 03 Apr 2011, 9:22 pm

This show has been pretty boring.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptySun 03 Apr 2011, 9:26 pm

that tag match was a waste of time. they could've got rid of it and kept daniel bryann vs sheamus on the card
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyMon 04 Apr 2011, 1:04 am

^ OMG so I watched the ppv at my friend's house.

It was just not a great show.

The Rock's promo to open the show as just not something I really cared for and I'm a big fan of his. It dragged on and it took 24 minutes for the first match to start!

Speaking of the first match... WTF were they thinking having the WHT match first? So stupid imo.. The match itself was nothing special. At one time I thought ADR was on his way to winning but he lost out of nowhere. He really should have kicked out and the match should have been given more time. Good for Edge to finally defend a world title at Mania but again the RR winner LOSES at WM.... Also the beat down on ADR's nice car was just not needed. That time could have been donated to the match.

I think the POINTLESS 8 man tag match was next. OMG was this a DUD! So stupid that they let this shit take up time when they literally had a 2.5 minute match.. Shocked Rolling Eyes All 8 people should be mad at what they got.

I don't know if it was in between these matches but somewhere they had a pointless Snoop Dogg segment with him interviewing people. POOR Beth Phoenix had to sing with Khali. Very depressing to see that when only a few months ago most people predicted her winning the Diva's title off of Natalya. Instead the belt was not even defended... The WRESTLEMANIA Thread 234262

Cody Rhodes v Rey Mysterio was pretty good. One of the better matches of the night but still nothing spectacular. So happy Cody won the match. Hope they continue to push him.

I think Rock had a promo with Eve around this time. It was nice they let her appear on WM [should have defended her belt but whatever..]. Her segment with Rock and then Mae was kinda funny. Divasauros! The WRESTLEMANIA Thread 773246

Orton v Punk was one of the better matches imo. I thought at this moment it was the best match of the night. It was not given too much time [I was hoping for 20+ but it got 15]. Orton's RKO in the air was predictable and nothing special but I expect this feud to continue.

The 2011 HOF class announcement was cool. Sunny looked nice as did HBK. LMAO at the crowd booing Drew Carey! The WRESTLEMANIA Thread 754400

The Lawler/Cole match was SOOO fucking boring! My God this was such a waste of time! They gave it more time than the WHT match and most of the other matches on the card. So shameful wwe.... Embarassed The match was just a disaster. I mean Cole didn't know what he was doing. The ending was okay I guess [I wanted a piledriver] but at least Cole lost.... NOPE his stupid ass actually got a win [by DQ]! Yeah Michael Cole actually won a WM match.

HHH v Taker was not a match I was really looking forward too. I just am not big fans of them both atm. Their match did however interest me probably the most of the night and was given a lot of time [29 minutes] although even it was not spectacular. Some of the spots to me were good and a couple times I really thought HHH was going to end the streak! I was about to have a breakdown and I'm no Taker fan or HHH hater.. I mean Taker kicking out of 3 pedigrees was too much imo. He then survived a ton of chair shots and then a Tombstone!
The WRESTLEMANIA Thread 638595 I just didn't think he had it in him. I was happy he retained the streak by trapping HHH in the Hell's Gate submission. The aftermath was pretty stupid though. It was taking up way too much time getting him out.

The Dolph/LayCool v JoMo/Trish/Snooki match was pretty short. 6 minutes if I counted right. Everyone looked good in their WM attire [well not so much for Snooki] but I just wish it wasn't so black. Get some color people this is WRESTLEMANIA!.. I was happy that McCool and Trish basically did it all. Why McCool pushed Layla was just random. She didn't deserve that. I don't even think Layla was tagged in! Trish and McCool did work well together but I was just hoping for more. The guys did practically nothing. Ziggler just broke up a pin and got a Starship Pain from the top rope outside of the ring. This then allowed Snooki to tag in and hit a cartwheel splash on McCool in the corner of the ring followed by some cartwheel splash on a downed McCool ftw! The WRESTLEMANIA Thread 234262 Yeah so McCool haters can shut the fuck up now. She officially lost at WM to Snooki. The WRESTLEMANIA Thread 115218

The main event was just a big boring FAIL. So sad. Miz's belt really looks like shit. I mean damn it is a replica. I have that crap on my wall! If he is going to be champ for a while then tweak a REAL wwe title and just make it have the 'M' instead of the 'W.' Is it that hard to do that? Nonetheless the match was just boring. Really boring actually. Don't even get me started on Cena's entrance! :-X WTF was that? Why was it needed and how does it relate to Cena? Yeah totally not needed. Cena's new red shirts are decent but seemed like he scraped his purple design pretty fast. Like I said earlier the match was just boring. At one time I though oh crap Cena won this fast? It was really short in the end. The first ending was a double count out which was just BS. It was like 13 or so minutes up to that point. Then The Rock came out and restarted the match. Less than a minute later and one Rock Bottom to Cena Miz retained his wwe title! I liked how he retained but I wish he would have done it w/o interference. Rock could have Rock Bottomed Cena afterward.

So this WM is over now and I was just impressed. It only cost me $20 at my friend's house but still I just wanted more good matches to happen. I was so pissed they took off Sheamus v Bryan for the US title. They could have taken out a LOT of stuff instead and had that match on the card. It would have likely been one of the better matches of the night so it was sad that it was demoted to the dvd.

If I was to rate WM 27 I would give it it something close to: 58/100...

Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyMon 04 Apr 2011, 1:47 am

You can wipe my ass with this WrestleMania. I was contemplating ordering this last second; thank God I didn't. I hear it was the biggest piece of shit this planet has ever seen, maybe ever will.

If each fragment of the show were a mouth, I'd tell it to blow me. Fuck outta her with that shit, Dub Ya E!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyMon 04 Apr 2011, 1:49 am

I'm glad i watched for free...wasnt even worth $20.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyMon 04 Apr 2011, 2:18 am

it didnt feel like wrestlemania
Back to top Go down
Starship Pain
Lower Midcarder
Starship Pain

Male
Number of posts : 214
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Alberto Del Rio!
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse!
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles!
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter!
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyMon 04 Apr 2011, 7:15 am

Silva, your review seems pretty accurate, and I don't think I need to say anything, as it will just overlap what you said.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyMon 04 Apr 2011, 7:48 am

King Silva wrote:

Yeah so McCool haters can shut the fuck up now. She officially lost at WM to Snooki. The WRESTLEMANIA Thread 115218

[/b]

But in her Michelle McCool like ways.....she got to wrestle Trish one on one...something every diva on the roster dreamed of...even Layla, but nah. she'll be the ONLY diva in the WWE right now to go toe to toe with Trish, Layla didn't even get tagged in to say she did as well..It was the McCool show again......SHOCKING Shocked
Back to top Go down
Starship Pain
Lower Midcarder
Starship Pain

Male

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyMon 04 Apr 2011, 8:07 am

^^ Gail and Beth have both gone toe-to-toe with Trish, just not at Wrestlemania, if thats what you meant.

I wish Alberto had won. That spot when Clay hit Edge's arm on the post and Alberto locked on the hold was perfect! And they ruined his poor car.... Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyMon 04 Apr 2011, 8:25 am

Melina also.....but i mean at Mania....the "grandest" stage of them all...but now i'm starting to think otherwise shifty
Back to top Go down
Starship Pain
Lower Midcarder
Starship Pain

Male

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyMon 04 Apr 2011, 8:28 am

Oh, how could I forget the sexy Melina, yes! :D

I agree with you United States of Kiwi (wheew long name xD), I was underwhelmed from what I saw at Wrestlemania. I feel like Alberto in particular was made to look extremely weak. He could have at least broken out of the spear, once?

Back to top Go down
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread EmptyTue 05 Apr 2011, 1:18 am

cheer this sho sukd!!! Mad compares 2 wut it cood has dun. trip h vs undtakre wuz good & punk vs ortun & i no u alls wont albrto win but his match with edg relly good match but not much divas & dispointen matches. i not likes it. mite not by no mor ppvs for wiles now. it suk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The WRESTLEMANIA Thread   The WRESTLEMANIA Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The WRESTLEMANIA Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next