Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mourning Family Swing On A Sac News Crew For Filming Their 'Private' Family Gathering!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Mourning Family Swing On A Sac News Crew For Filming Their 'Private' Family Gathering! Empty
PostSubject: Mourning Family Swing On A Sac News Crew For Filming Their 'Private' Family Gathering!   Mourning Family Swing On A Sac News Crew For Filming Their 'Private' Family Gathering! EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 5:47 am

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh7S4i46nOvyK5tnQy

Spoiler:

"- A group of angry mourners, apparently offended when a news crew tried to get too close to an impromptu memorial service, beat up two employees of a Sacramento television station Sunday. The attack happened Sunday afternoon outside the Natomas IHOP restaurant near the intersection of Del Paso Road and Interstate 5."- News 10

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Mourning Family Swing On A Sac News Crew For Filming Their 'Private' Family Gathering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mourning Family Swing On A Sac News Crew For Filming Their 'Private' Family Gathering!   Mourning Family Swing On A Sac News Crew For Filming Their 'Private' Family Gathering! EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 6:43 am

Someone should have dropkicked that chick with the camera.

Completely disrespectful how she continues filming like motherfuckers are on a set to a fucking movie. Huge example of why people hate media-types.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Mourning Family Swing On A Sac News Crew For Filming Their 'Private' Family Gathering!   Mourning Family Swing On A Sac News Crew For Filming Their 'Private' Family Gathering! EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 6:48 am

^ True I don't know why they even wanted to film but at the same time it's not against the law; attacking someone is.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Mourning Family Swing On A Sac News Crew For Filming Their 'Private' Family Gathering!   Mourning Family Swing On A Sac News Crew For Filming Their 'Private' Family Gathering! EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 7:14 am

I would have done the same thing, but did anyone else notice that when that fat dude in the purple trying to hit the tall blnde guy, he really hits the the chick that grabbed the blonde guy by the hair, just watch it again, he hit her in the chin. lmao!!!
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Mourning Family Swing On A Sac News Crew For Filming Their 'Private' Family Gathering!   Mourning Family Swing On A Sac News Crew For Filming Their 'Private' Family Gathering! EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 5:19 pm

I heard this morning on the news that there was an argument or something that broke out and the deceased was shot. So, I guess that explains why they were there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mourning Family Swing On A Sac News Crew For Filming Their 'Private' Family Gathering!   Mourning Family Swing On A Sac News Crew For Filming Their 'Private' Family Gathering! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mourning Family Swing On A Sac News Crew For Filming Their 'Private' Family Gathering!
Page 1 of 1