Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame

Go down 
+2
KTV-Time
Angelus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame Empty
PostSubject: Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame   Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 5:37 pm

Tammy "Sunny" Sytch hasbeen discussed for this years WWE Hall of Fame ceremony. Another name is expected to be announced on RAW tonight with a video package.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame   Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 5:40 pm

yay

OMG!! I would cream all over myself....I'm sorry, but what she's done for women in wrestling is almost ALWAYS overlooked. IMO she has always deserved to ve inducted...super excited and happy for her if she does get inducted.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame   Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 5:44 pm

I hope Sunny does get inducted into the Hall of fame. I think she deserves to be so I hope this is true
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame   Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 5:48 pm

oh hell no

not this bitch..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame   Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 5:50 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
oh hell no

not this bitch..

Lol why? Her contribution to women in wrestling has been so helpfull for the divas of today. Hey she's a bitch but i do appriciate the doors she has opened for women in wrestling. You can't deny that.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame   Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 5:56 pm

I would not really mind later but not now..

Way too soon for her.

How about someone better like Alundra Blaze?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame   Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 7:18 pm

DvD's Stalker wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
oh hell no

not this bitch..

Lol why? Her contribution to women in wrestling has been so helpfull for the divas of today. Hey she's a bitch but i do appriciate the doors she has opened for women in wrestling. You can't deny that.

meh she dont deserve it before the shit load of women who were pioneers for this business...

so again i say...not this bitch..
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame   Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 7:28 pm

Which Pioneers exactly?? Alundra Blayze is the only woman who comes to mind. Maybe Luna...aside from those two only women from the 70's and 60's come to mind.

The only people who are most deserving right now are: The Glamour Girls (Leilani Kai & Judy Martin), Sunny, CHyna & Ms. Elizabeth. The only five women i want to see inducted into the HOF right now.

Eventual Spots who needz to be in:
1. Joyce Grable
2. The Jumping Bomb Angels
3. The TRUE Queens of Extreme (Francince, Beulah McGuilcutty and Dawn Marie)
4. Sable
5. Alundra Blayze

And names i won't mind seeing:
1. Velvet McIntyre
2. Terri Runnels aka Marlena
3. Jacqueline
4. Ivory
5. Torrie Wilson and Stacy Kiebler

To say Sunny isn't a pioneer is just plain being harsh because she has done more than many people give her credit for. She has done sqaut for women's wrestling, i will agree, but she has done a whole lot for women IN wrestling.....which i think why she is one of the 5 women who deserve to be inducted.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame   Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 7:43 pm

But what is it that Sunny has actually done for women's wrestling or women in wrestling? Personally, I don't think she should be an HOF possibility.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame   Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 8:02 pm

Women's wrestling? She hasn't done much if anything at all. For women IN wrestling? She has done a whole lot more then people give her credit for. Here is the deal and what many seem to forget about the Sunny Days.

When women in wrestling were either a valet or wrestler, Sunny was the only Diva who was doing other stuff. They put her on the announce team, she was doing interviews, she was hosting shows, Sunny was doing things only men did back in the day. Valet's never spoke, Marlena, Ms. Elizabeth, they all just stood there and got involved when needed. Sunny was one of the only women on national TV being the mouth piece for her team or wrestler.

That's why i always say, Sunny never did ANYtrhing for women's wrestling but she has done a lot for women IN wrestling, which is diffrent, just imagine if WWE never put Sunny in the announce team, the divas of today would never been special guest at the broadcast table.

She was a lady who did it all and HELPED open opportunity's in what capacity women could be used in wrestling. She was ONE of the first to be able to do all those stuffs when it was a rarety. Yes....i'm a mark....bite me
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame   Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 8:22 pm

capricornscott wrote:
But what is it that Sunny has actually done for women's wrestling or women in wrestling? Personally, I don't think she should be an HOF possibility.

i'm inclined to agree with Scott here. She shouldnt be a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame   Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoiler WWE Diva being discussed for the hall of fame
Page 1 of 1