Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Candice Michelle personal trauma

Go down 
+3
Quisee
King Silva
The Sexy Vixen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Candice Michelle personal trauma Empty
PostSubject: Candice Michelle personal trauma   Candice Michelle personal trauma EmptyTue 22 Feb 2011, 1:37 am

Former WWE Women’s Champion, Candice Michelle has posted some disconcerting messages on her Twitter page.

Candice took to Twitter to ask her followers to pray for her last night. She has since posted some updates:

To my friends and fans thanks for the prayers! My hearts broken, been through trama, but healings begining! Will talk after Doc tom and I’m ready! Please know ill be okay!

Hello CandiAddicts just to update u I’ve been in bed all day recovering and will see doc tom eve. After that ill post statement on my facebook! Please be patient and understanding, thank U! I luv u all!
Candice announced her second pregnancy last week and one can’t help but think that her trauma may have something to do with that. We should know more tomorrow when she releases a statement.
--

i hope her baby is ok Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Candice Michelle personal trauma   Candice Michelle personal trauma EmptyTue 22 Feb 2011, 1:46 am

It has to be a miscarriage so that is really bad and sad. Candice Michelle personal trauma 478927
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Candice Michelle personal trauma   Candice Michelle personal trauma EmptyTue 22 Feb 2011, 1:15 pm

I hope Candice & her baby are ok. I give her & her family my prayers
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Candice Michelle's devasting news   Candice Michelle personal trauma EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 12:19 pm

Quote :

Hello CandiAddicts

I always love posting positive things as that's the focus in my life. However life brings about unexpected things and I feel being a public figure it's my duty to share. On Sunday I suffered a miscarriage! I have both physically and mentally been through a lot of trauma! I have seen the Doc and there must have been a genetic defect and this angel wouldn't have been able to survive in the outside world!

It's so difficult to say goodbye yet I know through my FAITH that there is a reason for everything! "With Faith there is no Fear!"If anyone out there has ever gone through this you know the difficulty in this! I humbly ask for your respect in letting me keep this matter private beyond this mention! I love you guys and appreciate you respecting my family's privacy in this matter!"It's not about how many times you get knocked off the horse but how GRACEFULLY you get back up!"What a beautiful saying! The best thing for me right now is all the prayers!

I have received many txts, tweets, and messages of support and I really appreciate them! They have truly uplifted me in this time of need!Remember to be grateful for what you have!I have decided to keep my appearance this weekend in Miami and have gotten clearance from the doc to fly! I would really enjoy seeing you CandiAddicts out there at Wizard World! I'll be walking the red carpet sat morn and there sat and sun!God bless you all and thank you for your love and support!

Candice Michelle

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/pro-wrestling-diva-news/candice-michelle-suffers-a-miscarriage.php
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Candice Michelle personal trauma   Candice Michelle personal trauma EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 12:37 pm

I'm sorry for Candice's lost of her baby but I wish her & her family well through this tough time
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Candice Michelle personal trauma   Candice Michelle personal trauma EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 1:50 pm

poor Candice. I've had a miscarriage before. It's a very heartbreaking experience.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Candice Michelle personal trauma   Candice Michelle personal trauma EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 3:45 pm

Even Plastice doesn't deserve this *feels sympathetic for Candice just this once*

Poor thing.....all the strenght to her in this difficult time.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Candice Michelle personal trauma   Candice Michelle personal trauma EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011, 3:26 pm

Didn't she announce her pregnancy like last week?

That was fast. I feel so bad.
Candice Michelle personal trauma 478927
Back to top Go down
Keymaster
New Talent
New Talent

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Candice Michelle personal trauma   Candice Michelle personal trauma EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:22 pm

That's such sad news. Poor Candice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candice Michelle personal trauma   Candice Michelle personal trauma Empty

Back to top Go down

Candice Michelle personal trauma
Page 1 of 1