Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isis The Amazon Gets 'Terrible' Reviews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Isis The Amazon Gets 'Terrible' Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Isis The Amazon Gets 'Terrible' Reviews   Isis The Amazon Gets 'Terrible' Reviews EmptyTue 22 Feb 2011, 6:08 pm

-- Isis the Amazon's tryout match prior to last Tuesday's TNA iMPACT! taping was deemed "terrible" by one company source.

Though her in-ring capabilities are considered lousy, it was noted that she worked with a wrestler who is also considered green, Leva Bates, a student of the Team 3D Academy Of Professional Wrestling. The source doesn't rule out TNA using Isis again, due to her tremendous size. It's similar to that of Awesome Kong although she actually had in-ring skills.

As noted yesterday here on the website, Isis the Amazon revealed on her Twitter account on Sunday that she's dating WWE developmental wrestler Marcus Owens.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Isis The Amazon Gets 'Terrible' Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isis The Amazon Gets 'Terrible' Reviews   Isis The Amazon Gets 'Terrible' Reviews EmptyTue 22 Feb 2011, 7:47 pm

I saw the match, and I felt she performed very similarly to her other matches, terribly! If she would train a lot more, I think she'd be an awesome character. Unfortunately, she is too green and is just really really awkward.

I am a Leva fan. She is pretty inexperienced as well, but she is a really really strong character. I hope TNA picks up Leva over Isis.
Back to top Go down

Isis The Amazon Gets 'Terrible' Reviews
Page 1 of 1