Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Growing Up In The Jungle: Meet Orlando & His Friends Who Search For The Largest Venomous Spider In The World To Eat & Survive!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Growing Up In The Jungle: Meet Orlando & His Friends Who Search For The Largest Venomous Spider In The World To Eat & Survive! Empty
PostSubject: Growing Up In The Jungle: Meet Orlando & His Friends Who Search For The Largest Venomous Spider In The World To Eat & Survive!   Growing Up In The Jungle: Meet Orlando & His Friends Who Search For The Largest Venomous Spider In The World To Eat & Survive! EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011, 10:32 pm

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhTUvMZu30Vg0hIX23

Spoiler:

Shocked Growing Up In The Jungle: Meet Orlando & His Friends Who Search For The Largest Venomous Spider In The World To Eat & Survive! 527462
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Growing Up In The Jungle: Meet Orlando & His Friends Who Search For The Largest Venomous Spider In The World To Eat & Survive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Up In The Jungle: Meet Orlando & His Friends Who Search For The Largest Venomous Spider In The World To Eat & Survive!   Growing Up In The Jungle: Meet Orlando & His Friends Who Search For The Largest Venomous Spider In The World To Eat & Survive! EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011, 11:29 pm

Things with multiple long thin ass legs make my skin crawl. It's frickin' gross. lol
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Growing Up In The Jungle: Meet Orlando & His Friends Who Search For The Largest Venomous Spider In The World To Eat & Survive!   Growing Up In The Jungle: Meet Orlando & His Friends Who Search For The Largest Venomous Spider In The World To Eat & Survive! EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011, 11:36 pm

^ I know.

Everyone needs to be thankful they are not living in the jungle!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Growing Up In The Jungle: Meet Orlando & His Friends Who Search For The Largest Venomous Spider In The World To Eat & Survive!   Growing Up In The Jungle: Meet Orlando & His Friends Who Search For The Largest Venomous Spider In The World To Eat & Survive! EmptySat 26 Feb 2011, 2:19 am

that is ugly, i m glad i dont have to see that shit.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Growing Up In The Jungle: Meet Orlando & His Friends Who Search For The Largest Venomous Spider In The World To Eat & Survive!   Growing Up In The Jungle: Meet Orlando & His Friends Who Search For The Largest Venomous Spider In The World To Eat & Survive! EmptySat 26 Feb 2011, 6:44 am

I know me too.

The sound of the air releasing from the joints is just freaky..

And that makes me never want to eat crab again since it says it taste like the cooked tarantula!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing Up In The Jungle: Meet Orlando & His Friends Who Search For The Largest Venomous Spider In The World To Eat & Survive!   Growing Up In The Jungle: Meet Orlando & His Friends Who Search For The Largest Venomous Spider In The World To Eat & Survive! Empty

Back to top Go down

Growing Up In The Jungle: Meet Orlando & His Friends Who Search For The Largest Venomous Spider In The World To Eat & Survive!
Page 1 of 1