Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing

Go down 
+2
Queen Mintz
Angelus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing  Empty
PostSubject: Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing    Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing  EmptyThu 03 Mar 2011, 2:33 am

-- Taryn Terrell gave an interview with the UK Sun where she talked about how posing nude was easier than being in a WWE ring. She says she did Playboy because he first fiance said she wasn't pretty enough. She wants to do the magazine again and admits it was her only reason for being in WWE. She also mentions the incident with Drew McIntyre which led to her arrest and she believes her firing. She says: There was no issue. There was a security guard that knew who my husband was. He just decided to cause trouble for my husband. I stood up to the guard and I took the fall. Nothing had really transpired. It was just this security guard. I have no clue why people want to screw you over for no reason when you don't even know them. Maybe they are jealous because they can't do what he does. It was obviously a really difficult time in our lives, but we've moved on, we're really happy. We've always been in a good place. It's silly that it was reported that we weren't. I think it had everything to do with my release from WWE. Everything else was going really well for me, Vince was happy with my work and I was progressing well. I'm saddened by it of course, because it was out of my hands. There was nothing I could do. But I understand. They're a PG company and worried about their image. I really believed that because everything was cleared immediately with it, that they were going to take me back because there was no evidence against me for anything. I really hoped they would have given me that chance as they have given several of their superstars and a few Divas that have got into situations. But it's given me an opportunity to move on with my life and move on to something new.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing    Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing  EmptyThu 03 Mar 2011, 2:43 am

Wow, she's so fake, she didn't even care about being in the ring, she only cared about being naked. Stupid reason for her to start anyway, just because someone says she's not pretty enough? Plenty of people tell that to girls all the time and they don't immediately think about posing nude in a magazine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing    Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing  EmptyThu 03 Mar 2011, 2:48 am

^ I know.

Fake bitch can fuck off!

"She wants to do the magazine again and admits it was her only reason for being in WWE."

Stupid c*nt!

Dead to me!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing    Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing  EmptyThu 03 Mar 2011, 4:00 am

Fucking hell, free forums deleted my good argument lol...

Jist of it...She isn't fake if shes openly admitting the reason she got into the WWE for. I respect her more for admitting that and not being fake like many in the past and present. You might as well call me fake because I got into my job for the money rather than actually enjoying or aspiring to do waitering. That came after a while, just as it would've for Tiffany as proved by her improvements character and ring wise. If I ever became a singer, although I'd enjoy singing, one of the drives would be to actually have people respecting and wanting me. Guess I'm fake there again too lol.

And both of us don't know the story with her ex, but let me tell you from experience with people I know that being told by your hubby that you're not attractive or good enough is extremely depressing and really affects your wellbeing. Friend from work (gorgeous for her age) was abused by her ex when she was younger. Although different, same situation applies. He degraded her, saying she wasn't pretty enough, and to this day she doesn't think she is pretty enough. I applaud Tiffany for doing this because she is proving to herself that what he said is a lie, and that she IS PRETTY ENOUGH.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing    Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing  EmptyThu 03 Mar 2011, 4:32 am

^^^^

That's probably the most unbiased and actual good post i read from you in a very long time.

Well said, well said.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing    Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing  EmptyThu 03 Mar 2011, 5:08 am

I'll take away the fake comment because she did admit it but I still think it was stupid for her to do playboy just because her ex said she wasn't pretty enough. I don't know why girls easily break down when they're told they're not pretty enough or not good enough, you're pretty just the way you are. No one should let any person bring them down
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing    Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing  EmptyThu 03 Mar 2011, 5:21 am

^ Yeah I guess she isn't fake but still a stupid bitch if you ask me..
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing    Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing  EmptyThu 03 Mar 2011, 5:25 am

Meh you were just looking for a reason to say "she's just in it for the money" and then throw it in her face.

Amy Weber said the same thing and i'd still love to see a return from her.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing    Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing  EmptyThu 03 Mar 2011, 5:40 am

I want women in the ring who are passionate about wrestling, not women like her who only were there because of playboy
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing    Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing  EmptyThu 03 Mar 2011, 5:50 am

All I'm going to say is.

There are many ways to get into playboy. You have to at least like what your doing to be in this world of wrestling. Risking a life treatening injury, the potential of falling wrong and not being able to walk anymore just to get into playboy is.....is probably not the only reason.

Because there is 101 things she can be doing to try to get into playboy, that are less riskier.

I'll just leave it at that.

Last edited by DvD's Stalker on Thu 03 Mar 2011, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing    Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing  EmptyThu 03 Mar 2011, 4:22 pm

I believe Tiffany grew to like wrestling overtime & actually enjoyed it. I thought she was a good Diva & she could have went far if given the chance. It's unforunate that incident happend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing    Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing  Empty

Back to top Go down

Taryn Terrell Speaks On Firing
Page 1 of 1