Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion

Go down 
+2
The Sexy Vixen
King Silva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion   3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 8:24 pm

*Didn't see it posted so sorry if it is somewhere I don't see..

But what do you want or think will happen tonight?

Discuss if you want. smile
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: 3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion   3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 8:36 pm

I want Nikki to get the title shot.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: 3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion   3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 8:54 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

and win. shifty

If Alica Fox can be champion, anyone can be.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: 3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion   3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 8:59 pm

S&K Ink. wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

and win. 3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion 519154

If Alica Fox can be champion, anyone can be.

co-signed. 3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion 923268
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion   3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 8:59 pm

I would like the title shot to happen now but I feel they would want to wait at least one more week.

So I would assume a Bella [Brie is getting the shot right?] versus Gail or Natalya with them winning *likely by cheating*.

I would also really like if some of the other divas got to wrestle a match for Superstars.

They really have not had any tag matches on Superstars in a while and imo it would be nice to see a longer tag match something like this:

Maryse or Alicia and Melina v Natalya or Gail [whichever one doesn't wrestle on Raw] and Tamina.

To make the Superstars match better the team of Natalya/Gail would be better but then it would probably make the Raw match of a Bella v Tamina worse.

That is just what I think is a scenario to happen.

It will likely be pretty different but regardless I just hope it is given some time..
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: 3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion   3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 11:53 pm

I actually enjoyed that match!

Besides Michael Cole that is.

Everything else was pretty good.

NIKKI!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion   3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 11:54 pm

well WWE doesnt give shit about their divas or the champion...they put focus on Cole during a Divas Title match?

wow...

once Cole grabbed the mic i knew Nikki was going to lose. but i love Nikki in the ring.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion   3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 08 Mar 2011, 4:14 am

Sunny being inducted into the HOF was good I guess. Not my choice for females this year but she would of course go into the HOF eventually so now she is out of the way. Not much else to say.

The Diva's Title match kinda surprised me. Was not expecting it this soon. But the match was not bad. It was given a little more than 3 minutes although Cole was barking out stuff for the last minute.. Rolling Eyes Glad Eve retained since The Bellas should not win on their first attempt to win the belts. Gail looked really good too. 3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion 177715

Vickie coming to Raw and bringing her man was awesome! Love her and Ziggler is my second fav active wrestler! The JoMo/Ziggler match was certainly not their best but I hope this reinvigorates their feud and it finds its way to involve the US title. Very cool to see Moonlight Drive again. And Vickie telling Snookie to stay away from her man or men she worked with was hilarious!
3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion 773246

The announcement that Trish will face Vickie with Vickie's job on Raw on the line is sorta random but I'm of course happy. So hoping LayCool help Vickie win since they have unfinished business with Trish from EC. This would be the perfect opportunity to rebuild up the Kelly/Trish/extra person? v LayCool/Vickie[?].

Last edited by King Silva "Xander" on Tue 08 Mar 2011, 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: 3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion   3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 08 Mar 2011, 5:30 am

So annoying with Cole interrupting because I really liked the match until then. Eves getting some pretty good pops. Surely instead of Vickie facing Trish next week, it would have been really beneficial for Eve to have faced Vickie and she could have got a nice rub from her. But no, we'll give it to Trish, a diva with no long term future in the WWE but leave the current Divas Champion with no storyline or opponent going into Mania.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: 3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion   3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 08 Mar 2011, 2:37 pm

Sunny being announced for the HOF was cool. I have to make sure to watch it to see her except the award.

Eve vs Nikki for the Divas title was good until Michael Cole interrupted the match but I was suprised that The Bellas twin magic switch was finally caught by the ref.

Trish vs Vickie next week on Raw in my hometown St. Louis is probably going to start the buildup to Wrestlemaina. Laycool and/or Dolph will probably come & help out Vickie & then Kelly and/or Drew M. or some other Superstar will probably come out in the match as well and that Tag match at Wrestlemaina that there has been reports about will probably be announced by the anonymous GM next week.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion   3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion EmptyTue 08 Mar 2011, 2:46 pm

^ Yeah looks like that is more and more likely to happen.

Still wish the guys were not involved but I guess they have to fit all the men they can into the card now that MITB is out..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion   3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

3/7/11 Raw Diva Discussion
Page 1 of 1