Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Savannah St. Patrick's Day Police Beating

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

The Savannah St. Patrick's Day Police Beating Empty
PostSubject: The Savannah St. Patrick's Day Police Beating   The Savannah St. Patrick's Day Police Beating EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011, 2:00 am

St. Patrick's day is always a wild and crazy time in the city of Savannah, but this year an arrest made headlines over the way officers handled arresting two suspects. This has caused a huge controversy right now sparking debate on how the police handle suspects, the arresting officer has been put on administrative leave as they investigate the matter; but do you think the arrest was justified or was this a case of police brutality.

Video #1

Video #2

In the first video, we see two girls jumping one girl, the male suspect in the case proceeds to kick at the car and then slam the door of the car into the girl being attacked.

Now, the cops arrive. There's no telling what they saw while arriving on the scene. Officer #1 Proceeds to arrest the female suspect in green, she's very compliant as he handcuffs her. Officer #2 tries to arrest the male suspect, he refuses to get on the ground so he's hit with the baton and maced. The female suspect in red grabs him from behind (wrong move, you never ever do that to a cop!)I guess to get him to stop and she's hit several times as well as maced before running away (at one point she has her hands behind her back, according to one cop that saw the video; any cop would suspect her of going for a weapon), people in the crowd tell her to run; but she's intoxicated or can't see so she doesn't take the suggestion until it's too late. By then the Officer #2 see's her trying to leave the scene and grabs her by the pants back to the area where she trips over his legs and falls to the ground, but it looks like she's being slammed before she's handcuffed.

Some are calling this a case of police brutality and demanding that the officer should be fired, others say that the situation wouldn't have escalated had the other two suspects been more compliant like the female suspect in green. What's your opinion?

Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The Savannah St. Patrick's Day Police Beating   The Savannah St. Patrick's Day Police Beating EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011, 2:34 am

They were completely out of line.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The Savannah St. Patrick's Day Police Beating   The Savannah St. Patrick's Day Police Beating EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011, 3:04 am

Sad but true: This is nothing new. To me, it's better to do what they want so you can get away and file a complaint later, rather than get arrested or worse.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Savannah St. Patrick's Day Police Beating   The Savannah St. Patrick's Day Police Beating EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011, 3:10 am

That's fucked up.

The girls do need to go to jail since weren't they attacking that girl in the middle of the street?

I don't know wtf the guy was doing..

Was he with them?

The hits to the guy I guess were necessary if they thought he was resisting but the hits to the girl were not necessary imo.

I could see the mace to her since he may have thought she was going for a weapon but the slam afterward was not right.

As for being fired I don't know if the guy will but he should for sure get suspended and put on probation.

At least people caught this shit on camera!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Savannah St. Patrick's Day Police Beating   The Savannah St. Patrick's Day Police Beating Empty

Back to top Go down

The Savannah St. Patrick's Day Police Beating
Page 1 of 1