Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report On Top Stars Switching Brands!

Go down 
+2
WarGreymon77
King Silva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Report On Top Stars Switching Brands! Empty
PostSubject: Report On Top Stars Switching Brands!   Report On Top Stars Switching Brands! EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011, 2:16 am

Due to the retirement of Edge leaving SmackDown in dire need of a top babyface, Vince McMahon decided to hold the annual WWE Draft next Monday as opposed to a date in June.

WWE officials have discussed moving Alberto Del Rio to Raw during next Monday’s WWE Draft as he is currently penciled to headline SummerSlam against John Cena. It has also been broached for Del Rio move to the brand as World Heavyweight Champion, with The Miz, as WWE Champion, heading to SmackDown.

With that being said, the identities of who gets moved are constantly changing.

The entire mid-card, with Cody Rhodes, The Nexus, The Corre, Jack Swagger, Drew McIntyre and R-Truth specifically cited, are also strong candidates to change brands during the Draft.

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you think of this?

Would you want the world belts to switch brands again?

Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Report On Top Stars Switching Brands!   Report On Top Stars Switching Brands! EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011, 3:58 am

If Alberto doesn't get his title shot before moving to Raw... he'll be #1 contender for the WWE championship instead?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Report On Top Stars Switching Brands!   Report On Top Stars Switching Brands! EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011, 4:18 am

this sounds so stupid...

here's an idea WWE take out your roster list and maybe..for once...work on pushing some NEW talent? they act like losing Edge is the end of the goddamn world but they have a roster of like 75 people. there's atleast 1 guy there who could step up and move into edge's spot.

why not do it with Christian, as a matter of fact? stop being a jerk to him and push the guy, Vince!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Report On Top Stars Switching Brands!   Report On Top Stars Switching Brands! EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011, 12:52 pm

I agree that Christian could easily become top face and it's long overdue. I think they should turn Randy back heel and trade him with Del Rio. I think the Miz should stay on Raw and eventually turn face. I would love the WWE to grow some balls and turn Cena heel. I think the Miz could easily replace him as face of the company.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Report On Top Stars Switching Brands!   Report On Top Stars Switching Brands! EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011, 1:26 pm

Shift Del Rio, but leave him without a title. Christian is a much better candidate to lead a brand. If they are gonna switch Miz, have him drop the title. Or even have him swap titles if they want Miz to remain as champ (give Christian at least a couple of months though).

I wouldn't be too surprised if Orton is drafted to Smackdown, although he's been on Raw near enough since his debut, so I wonder if its worth moving him.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Report On Top Stars Switching Brands!   Report On Top Stars Switching Brands! EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011, 3:52 pm

Yeah I would rather have Christian win the WHT at ER PPV but I doubt it will happen after this report. Teary Eyed

I don't want ADR or Christian to switch from SD because I was really hoping win or lose for Christian at Extreme Rules he would eventually beat ADR for the WHT.

If this happens then he'll likely never win a world title since he is the closest he's ever been to winning one ever and I just can't see him getting build up again. Report On Top Stars Switching Brands! 478927

Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Report On Top Stars Switching Brands!   Report On Top Stars Switching Brands! EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:18 pm

You people fail to realize, VKM doesn't see Christian as a main eventer, is why he left the WWE in the first place.....and when he returned....VKM...still thought the same thing.

Soooo quit the bitching its becomming annoying
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Report On Top Stars Switching Brands!   Report On Top Stars Switching Brands! EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:27 pm

Do It Like A Dude wrote:
You people fail to realize, VKM doesn't see Christian as a main eventer, is why he left the WWE in the first place.....and when he returned....VKM...still thought the same thing.

Christian led TNA for a while, becoming a 2 Time NWA Champion. Mr McMahon gave Christian two ECW Title reigns too, the same number as Bobby Lashley, who was shooting up the WWE rankings when he left. Christian is probably more marketable than Lashley, and more popular. If Lashley get get pushed to the top, so can Christian in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Report On Top Stars Switching Brands!   Report On Top Stars Switching Brands! EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:45 pm

Let Them Talk wrote:
Do It Like A Dude wrote:

Christian led TNA for a while, becoming a 2 Time NWA Champion. Mr McMahon gave Christian two ECW Title reigns too, the same number as Bobby Lashley, who was shooting up the WWE rankings when he left. Christian is probably more marketable than Lashley, and more popular. If Lashley get get pushed to the top, so can Christian in my eyes.

in your eyes, not VKM's eyes, the ONLY reason they gave him those ECW title reigns...was because HE didn't want him near the world titles it was more of an "Ok here take this it'll make your fans happy". It was basicaly that. Like Charlie Haas, Vince just doesn't see main event in him, is why Kane won the right to batle for the world title. Christian is nothing more than a uppermidcard talent...and nothing beyond that.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Report On Top Stars Switching Brands!   Report On Top Stars Switching Brands! EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:49 pm

We'll see in a couple of weeks. If Christian doesn't walk out with the Title, he's never gonna hold a World Title.

However, I don't think hte outcome of the match will change if they had already booked the winner. If Edge was gonna win, Christian will now win and if Del Rio was gonna win, he still will.
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Report On Top Stars Switching Brands!   Report On Top Stars Switching Brands! EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011, 11:03 pm

For the record, I always considered the "WWECW" championship a mid-card title, like the Intercontinental and U.S. championships. And WWE would deny this if you ask them, but they do consider the WWE championship to be more prestigious than the Big Gold "World Heavyweight Championship".

Chloe wrote:
I would love the WWE to grow some balls and turn Cena heel. I think the Miz could easily replace him as face of the company.

The problem with that is, it appears that Vince is still very old fashioned, in some respects. He thinks that what worked in the '80s will work now. The irony in what I just said is that this is the same guy who used "We're changing with the times" to defend the move to PG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report On Top Stars Switching Brands!   Report On Top Stars Switching Brands! Empty

Back to top Go down

Report On Top Stars Switching Brands!
Page 1 of 1