Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PWG Curse of Guerrilla Islan REVIEW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
The Un-Average ROHbot
The Un-Average ROHbot
.Roray.Anderson.GX.

Male
Number of posts : 335
Job/hobbies : Collectiong PWG/ROH DVD's
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, The Miz, Zack Ryder, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse, Natalya, Awesome Kong(Kharma or whatever).
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Desmond Wolfe, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Kazarian, Daniels, Brian Kendrick...but I really dont watch TNA that much
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Tara, Mickie James
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PWG Curse of Guerrilla Islan REVIEW Empty
PostSubject: PWG Curse of Guerrilla Islan REVIEW   PWG Curse of Guerrilla Islan REVIEW EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 9:03 pm

First off just wanna say Hi, Im Roray, one of the biggest Indy wrestling marks you will meet out there...

REVIEW:
Overall: 7.75/10 - Overall a Great show to sit threw, But not what I expected, the card does look stacked but yet it still had a bit of a lack to it, and plus it was only about a 2 hr. show, this would be an 8 if the Main Event and the show in general was longer...

Singles Match
1. Brian Cage-Taylor vs. Johnny Yuma-*** - This was an amazing opener for this very fun show, not but one complaint of this match, and that is that PWG needs to stop having people Return/Debut/Retire/Last match in PWG and have them lose, it makes them look bad (In my opinion)

Singles Match
2. "Pretty" Peter Avalon vs. Candice LeRae- ** - What can ya say? Peter got his ass handed to him...again lol
Singles Match

3. "Azcar" Rocky Romero vs. Ryan Taylor-***1/2 - Very fun match, wasnt alot of spots as I thought there would be, especially from these guys, Rocky is a very talented guy, and I sorta consider him an original after sticking with the company all these years, and Ryan Taylor is a high and upcoming star that I expect to see alot from...

Tag Team Match
4. The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark Briscoe) vs. The Cutler Brothers (Brandon & Dustin Cutler)-***3/4 - For a 1st time ever match, these 2 teams knew alot with eachother, I honestly think that the Cutlers are FUTURE PWG Tag Champs within this year, and the Briscoes made these guys look great, putting on the best Tag Match from PWG in awhile (atleast from what Ive seen)

Singles Match
5. Johnny Goodtime vs. Chuck Taylor-***1/4 - Fun match, I pretty much have the same feeling as I did with the Ryan and Rocky Match, just a lil less of a pace...

Singles Match
6. El Generico vs. Ricochet-****1/4 - Match of the night, and boy did this match deliver, this was the best match Ive seen from Ricochet...Ricochet is an AMAZING athlete just like Generico, which is why I cannot wait until ASW 8 for the Rematch!!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Title Four-Way Match
7. Claudio Castagnoli vs. Brandon Gatson vs. Chris Hero vs. Joey Ryan-*** 3/4 - This match was good overall...but I honestly expected more, and I didnt care who won this match, all four men are amazing athletes and deserve alot of success
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: PWG Curse of Guerrilla Islan REVIEW   PWG Curse of Guerrilla Islan REVIEW EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 10:14 pm

Brian cage, Candice LaRae, Rocky Romeo and ryan Taylor...so much guys i've seen little of but enjoyed sooo much of them.

Especially Candice LaRae, one of Canada's rising stars.
Back to top Go down
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
The Un-Average ROHbot
The Un-Average ROHbot
.Roray.Anderson.GX.

Male
Number of posts : 335
Job/hobbies : Collectiong PWG/ROH DVD's
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, The Miz, Zack Ryder, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse, Natalya, Awesome Kong(Kharma or whatever).
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Desmond Wolfe, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Kazarian, Daniels, Brian Kendrick...but I really dont watch TNA that much
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Tara, Mickie James
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: PWG Curse of Guerrilla Islan REVIEW   PWG Curse of Guerrilla Islan REVIEW EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011, 9:58 pm

Yea, I like All those people you named...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWG Curse of Guerrilla Islan REVIEW   PWG Curse of Guerrilla Islan REVIEW Empty

Back to top Go down

PWG Curse of Guerrilla Islan REVIEW
Page 1 of 1