Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'American Idol' exit Q&A: Casey Abrams says 'it was my time to go' -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

'American Idol' exit Q&A: Casey Abrams says 'it was my time to go' -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: 'American Idol' exit Q&A: Casey Abrams says 'it was my time to go' -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO   'American Idol' exit Q&A: Casey Abrams says 'it was my time to go' -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011, 4:36 pm

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/04/29/american-idol-casey-abrams-exit-video/

Link has the video.

Casey Abrams, the 20-year-old bass-playing musician who was eliminated from American Idol Thursday night, said he wasn’t too surprised by the result. “I feel like it was my time to go,” Abrams told EW in a backstage interview after the show, “and I felt that this is the best time to go.” Abrams finished his Idol journey by singing Screamin’ Jay Hawkins’ “I Put a Spell on You” in what was one of the show’s most exuberant exit performances. “My mission was to kiss every single girl [under] this roof,” joked Abrams. “Randy came up to me and said it was the funniest thing he’s ever seen. I thought he was crying at first, but I think he had tears of laughter.”

Looking back on the whole experience, Abrams revealed that his favorite memory would be singing Hoagy Carmichael’s “Georgia on My Mind.” The contestant also reflected on receiving the Judges’ Save during Top 11 week. “I don’t think I could ever watch [that moment] again,” he said. “I’d just start bawling.”

Check out the full interview below, during which Abrams also discusses his post-Idol plans and names his three favorite albums of all time (plus one movie trilogy too):
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like Casey? Do you even watch American Idol? Who is your favorite left if you watch it?

Back to top Go down

'American Idol' exit Q&A: Casey Abrams says 'it was my time to go' -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Page 1 of 1