Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Go down 
+14
The Sexy Vixen
Catastrophe
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
Queen Mintz
angelmessiah
Starship Pain
Shimmer Mark
Mia
JackTanMB
Eric
The LL Father
VLG.
Venom
King Silva
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 2:04 pm

Congrats everyone! We made it. smile

I have to go out for a few hours but I'll post mine soon.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 2:49 pm

Congratulations on your win Venom!! smile

What? The game's not over yet?

OH! I THOUGHT THE JURY HAD VOTED ALREADY!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Such a predictable game.
Back to top Go down
JackTanMB
Midcarder
Midcarder
JackTanMB

Male
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : Wrestling, Soccer.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Morrison
Dolph Ziggler
Evan Bourne
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:06 pm

^Hey, maybe you would've made the finals had you sided with Myself, Mintz and Vee. Ya know, came back to bite ya in the end Wink
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:13 pm

JackTanMB wrote:
^Hey, maybe you would've made the finals had you sided with Myself, Mintz and Vee. Ya know, came back to bite ya in the end Wink
Yep, Vee is the only loyal person left in the game. I went to Hailey for a deal, she accepted it, then turned around and backstabbed me
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 4:45 pm

All I did was make the game interesting.

This game was so boring.

Now guys, I want you ALL to know that I may have been a terrible ally in this game (except to Venom), but that's only because my ultimate goal in THIS game was to make it to the end.

I made a deal with Venom during the game before this. I wanted me and her to stick together. I didn't expect anyone making deals with me since I'm usually always by myself.

When you guys made deals with me, I couldn't just decline them because you had the numbers (with Venom on your side).

So I had to accept them all, and basically just... betray you because I thought the only shot Venom or I had to win was to go there with Mia/Travis because they stayed quiet and didn't do much. Until they voted me out, that is.

I apologize to anyone I may have hurt/angered with my stupid gameplay. I didn't mean any harm to anyone's feelings. I just wanted to try something different.

And seeing as though I've never been able to make Final 2 yet... I presume it's just because I suck at any strategy I try.

Again, I'm sorry to anyone I may have offended or hurt.
Back to top Go down
Catastrophe
New Talent
New Talent
Catastrophe

Male
Number of posts : 67
Favorite WWE Diva : Rosa Mendes
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Registration date : 2011-05-09

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 9:01 pm

I guess I'll go first.

First of all, I'd like to congratulate both Mia and Venom for making it to the final 3 with me. I wish the both of you luck.
Secondly, I have to say that I deserve to win for multiple reasons.
1 - Throughout this game, I was considered the biggest underdog. Not only because I was new, but because I didn't say much in the thread. That doesn't mean I wasn't reading everything. Maybe I didn't do so good on challenges at first, but that was on purpose. I definitely proved that I could have great scores when needed.
I made the final 7 with barely any votes against me during past Tribal Councils. I wasn't viewed as a threat because I didn't make myself seem as one compared to other people.
2 - I didn't have or use any dirty tactics during the process of this game. I didn't have a deal with anyone. I may have offered some, but I never got any response. WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 850417 But seeing as though I'm in the final 3, I know that I didn't need any deals. The only "deal" I had, is what you would call an agreement. Hailey and I both agreed not to vote each other. I never voted for her, and I hope she never voted for me. I didn't backstab anyone, I didn't betray anyone's trust. I made it to the end simply because of being the underdog, as I said earlier.
3 - I think I haven't pissed anyone off on the jury. I mean, I haven't talked to anyone who's on the jury, besides Hailey.

Thank you for the opportunity, and good luck to both Venom and Mia in this final vote. smile
Back to top Go down
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 11:38 pm

Work & Squad duty is all I have done the past 2 weeks. I've been pulling 10-12 hours of Squad duty, a day, plus work when I'm not on Squad duty. Helping the community is better than an online game. That's the only way to stay positive about not playing til the end.

Congrats guys.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 3:08 am

Jury pms have been sent out so I hope we can have a good Jury Questioning/Commenting stage. smile

Venom and Mia you still need to post your opening statements but if you don't want to then that is on you I guess.

Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 12:47 pm

Ready. smile

I want to start off by saying thank you to Silva for hosting the the game. I've never been a host but from what I can see it takes a lot to stay on point with everything going on in the main game and Redemption Island. I'd also like to congratulate Catastrophe and Mia for making it to the final 3 as well!
To be honest, I didn't think I was going to make it this far. I've only won one challenge, and I was never able to figure out the hidden idol thing. So no matter who wins, I'm really excited to be in the final 3.
Usually in these games I try to stay to myself until someone asks to make an alliance or agreement. Originally I was going to stick with Jack, like in the last WD reality game, but we were on different teams so that wouldn't exactly work. I mostly stuck with Hailey and Mindy throughout the game, and at the very end, Mia. I never turned my back on anyone, or did the opposite of what I said I was going to do. Even though it's just a game, I'd feel awful doing that to someone.

So good luck to Mia and Catastrophe, and bring on some questions! smile
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 2:33 pm

Alright, I've got some questions.

Catastrophe; What was your biggest move in this game?

Mia; What was the ultimate reason for you and Travis voting me out?

Venom; So your original plan was to stick with Jack... did you make that agreement before agreeing to an alliance with me while I was hosting Big Brother? Remember that time on Facebook? I asked you to be in an alliance with me and you agreed. Yet now, you're telling people you were going to stick with Jack.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 3:02 pm

Hailey wrote:
Venom; So your original plan was to stick with Jack... did you make that agreement before agreeing to an alliance with me while I was hosting Big Brother? Remember that time on Facebook? I asked you to be in an alliance with me and you agreed. Yet now, you're telling people you were going to stick with Jack.

In the previous reality game, I helped Jack a bit to make him get to the very end. From what I remember, we were going to try make it again in this one.

You and I were on the same team for this game, so it was a lot easier for us to stay together. When we stopped PMing I wasn't sure if you had made agreements with someone else.

I mean, I don't see anything wrong with making agreements with more than one person as long as you honor them both.

I hope that answers your question haha.
Back to top Go down
JackTanMB
Midcarder
Midcarder
JackTanMB

Male
Dolph Ziggler
Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 5:24 pm

Mia, I don't really see anything at all you did, though you were always in the right side of the numbers, which I guess is good strategy. You played a solid game but never really stood out.

Catastrophe, I feel like you were the underdog in this game, I'm really glad you make it to the final, you deserve it. I wish we could've had an alliance, but I never thought about that. However, I don't think it's fair to vote for someone who was voted out.

Venom, you have my vote so Silva you can just count it here, you were one of the few people who seemed open to try, despite my ongoing conversations with Hailey. I think you played a good social, strategical and physical game and Outwitted, Outplayed and Outperformed the rest of us. ou

Also, I've been thinking and the only person I have to blame for my elimination is myself. My choice to eliminate A-Miller at the merge, when I wrongly thought I was in TOTAL control of the game, backfired and if I had have voted out Travis, my other plan. I may have been in this final three.

Good luck guys, this is one of the most deserving and diverse final three's I have seen in a while, so great job.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 5:47 pm

Just want to say congrats to Catastrophe and Venom for making the finals. Catastrophe, I didn't expect you to make it as far as you did so yes, you were the underdog. And Vee, you were a great player and I respect that you stayed loyal and didn't backstab anyone. Good job guys.

My only question is for Mia and it's pretty simple, why should I vote for you?
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 5:49 pm

Thank you Jack! get silly

Do you have any questions for us?

And thanks Mindy.
I'm in love
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 6:22 pm

Other than yourself, who do you think is the most deserving to win this game and why? This is to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 6:52 pm

Shimmer Mark wrote:
Other than yourself, who do you think is the most deserving to win this game and why? This is to everyone.

I would say Catastrophe. Mia is a great player and I believe she has won other WD reality games before, so it would be nice to see an underdog take the win. smile
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 7:56 pm

Your welcome Venom and so far you have been doing great at answering the questions I hope Mia and Catastrophe do well too!

And Jack I knew that was a bad move and I really didn't expect you to do that but I guess you learned the hard way. Oh well it shouldn't suck as much now that you are a former winner. Wink
Back to top Go down
Catastrophe
New Talent
New Talent
Catastrophe

Male

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 10:01 pm

Here goes nothing.

Hailey; I think my biggest move in the game was to stick to myself, watching people like you, who thought they were in control, self-destruct. I'm pretty sure neither Venom, Mia or I ever thought we were in complete control over the game. Everyone who did, are now sitting in the jury. So, it's just laying low and voting the way you wanted me to.

Jack; Thanks. I appreciate those comments. smile

Mintz; Thanks. smile

Shimmer Mark; I believe that besides me, Venom deserves it. She played for realz. She went and traded sides when it was most beneficial. And that was smart. Whereas for Mia, she didn't do much to stand out.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptySat 09 Jul 2011, 1:27 am

my opening comment: Congrats to the others for making it this far!! I wanted to try something else and not go around asking for alliances. if that made me a bad player then so be it. I watched everything in the thread i knew there were other alliances. i didnt come into the game with any. After the merge, hailey sent a pm and asking for the team to stick together. i was ok with that . i didnt converse with the others one on the team. I didnt even have people i wanted to vote out. i knew how good some of them were but i never went to anybody asking to vote this person out ect.

I think i played good. i didnt feel the need to be constantly doing something to stand out in the game like others have. thats why im here and some arent. Im a person that isnt very vocal in games. sorry if that is boring to some people. I made moves when i felt it was necessary, seeing as i did win the most indiviual immunity challenges. it helped me stay in the game. If i offened anybody with the way i played i apologize. it was nothing personal.

Quote :
; What was the ultimate reason for you and Travis voting me out?
I never discussed it with travis voting you out. my vote was last minute and i was the last one to vote. i was told you had talked to other people and i thought since u didnt pm me i was the one to go next.

Quote :
Other than yourself, who do you think is the most deserving to win this game and why?
I would say Catastrope. he played a really good game and it would nice to see him win since he is a newbie to the games here.

Quote :
why should I vote for you?
i dont recall us ever talking about having an alliance. you would once and awhile ask who i was voting for or make a suggestion. I went with your suggestion except for when u asked me to vote for catastrope. wasnt a betrayal or anything of the sorts , so i apologize if you see it that way.
Back to top Go down
JackTanMB
Midcarder
Midcarder
JackTanMB

Male
Dolph Ziggler
Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptySat 09 Jul 2011, 8:04 am

Although I have already made my decision I want to give Mia, Venom and Catastrophe a chance to earn a few votes.

I want each of you too tell me exactly why the other two people SHOULD NOT win Survivor. I don't want to know how you are better than them or why you should win over them, I want too know flat out why they shouldn't win.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptySat 09 Jul 2011, 1:51 pm

JackTanMB wrote:
I want each of you too tell me exactly why the other two people SHOULD NOT win Survivor. I don't want to know how you are better than them or why you should win over them, I want too know flat out why they shouldn't win.

Hmmmm...

Mia - I just think because she won before that it's time for someone else to have an opportunity to win. She kicks ass at a lot of the challenges and it's usually hard to ever vote her out haha.

Catastrophe - I can't think of any particular reason why he shouldn't win. He kept quiet in this thread so it was hard to tell what he was doing behind the scenes, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Catastrophe
New Talent
New Talent
Catastrophe

Male

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptySat 09 Jul 2011, 4:48 pm

JackTanMB wrote:
Although I have already made my decision I want to give Mia, Venom and Catastrophe a chance to earn a few votes.

Mia - I think that Mia didn't really have a gameplan in this game. She just went with the flow and stayed behind her team.

Venom - Venom definitely played a good game. The only bad thing I have to say is that she easily flipped on her first allies as soon as she got the chance.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptySat 09 Jul 2011, 5:49 pm

If there are no more questions or comments by the end of the day then I will send out the Jury Voting Pms.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptySat 09 Jul 2011, 6:11 pm

First of all, congratulations on making the Final 3. Imma be honest, I'm torn between two of you.

To solve this, I have a question for you 3.

Who do you deserves to win? And I want you to be honest, if you think you deserve to win, say so.
Back to top Go down
JackTanMB
Midcarder
Midcarder
JackTanMB

Male
Dolph Ziggler
Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptySat 09 Jul 2011, 6:47 pm

Party Poison wrote:
JackTanMB wrote:

Hmmmm...

Mia - I just think because she won before that it's time for someone else to have an opportunity to win. She kicks ass at a lot of the challenges and it's usually hard to ever vote her out haha.

Catastrophe - I can't think of any particular reason why he shouldn't win. He kept quiet in this thread so it was hard to tell what he was doing behind the scenes, I guess.

Okay well, I can respond easily to both of those.

Someone winning before should never be an excuse for someone not too win, if they played a good game, it's unfair to hold that against them. Also, on the subject of winning challenges. Great you can play flash games but that's not going to get you my vote. That could've been an argument.

Catastrophe, there is a VERY CLEAR reason why he shouldn't win and that's because he was voted out. Also, you pretty much noted another one without doing anything. The guy has what four posts? He's been so under the raidar it's hard to see anything he did at all.

Catastrophe wrote:
JackTanMB wrote:

Mia - I think that Mia didn't really have a gameplan in this game. She just went with the flow and stayed behind her team.

Venom - Venom definitely played a good game. The only bad thing I have to say is that she easily flipped on her first allies as soon as she got the chance.

Your reasoning for Mia is kinda acceptable, if I can understand it, but you basically just contradicted yourself, you said that she didn't have a gameplan and then stated her gameplan.

I'll agree with you that Venom played a good game, and you stated why she should win if I'm honest, she took risky moves and they paid off, now she's in the final and is probably going to win.

Overall I am less than satisfied with your answers if I'm honest, not mean enough. I hope Mia takes into consideration what I am saying here. I'll let the other two of you have another shot at it if you want. If I seem mean, then I'm sorry but I want everything aired out here and I want to see if you guys really WANT too win.
Back to top Go down
Catastrophe
New Talent
New Talent
Catastrophe

Male

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptySat 09 Jul 2011, 9:09 pm

Jack, I didn't give mean answers because there's fuck all to be mean about.
They haven't been huge ass bitches so I can't call them out on anything.
So... I'm not changing my answer.

As for the other question;
I believe Venom should win. I know this may surprise some of you, but I think that Mia and I both stayed under the radar while Venom definitely did a lot of moves to advance herself through the game.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptySun 10 Jul 2011, 1:29 am

Quote :

Not sure if these are going to be mean enough answers. I dont have anything on them to air out.

catastrope- he was voted out. if there wasnt a redemption island he wouldnt be in the game right now. he wasnt vocal enough. maybe had he made some sort of agreement with someone he wouldnt have been voted out in the first place.

Vee- i dont think she did enough to help her alliance out. sure there is only going to be one winner but i think its important to help.

Quote :
Who do you deserves to win? And I want you to be honest, if you think you deserve to win, say so.

vee played a good game.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptySun 10 Jul 2011, 3:13 am

I want to say thank to most of the Jury for asking questions. I know some have issues getting on here but I hope if they didn't say anything during the last two days that they at least vote in a timely manner..

Voting pms will be sent now.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptySun 10 Jul 2011, 3:43 am

*tries to keep up with all these posts*

I never turned my back on any of my alliances. I don't know where that came from...? o_o
Hailey contacted me about an alliance and I agreed, and I was also with Jack for a while. There was never an issue there.

And VLG I probably answered your question with my responses to the others, it would be Catastrophe.
Back to top Go down
JackTanMB
Midcarder
Midcarder
JackTanMB

Male
Dolph Ziggler
Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptySun 10 Jul 2011, 1:25 pm

wow, I can't believe any of you don't think you deserve to win. Your supposed to be campaigning for why you should win, not someone else.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptySun 10 Jul 2011, 2:14 pm

Didn't Catastrophe survive Redemption Island? That's a HUGE turn around.

I answered the question honestly.

dunno
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptySun 10 Jul 2011, 2:44 pm

^ Yes he did.

Only him and A-miller got off of it but in the end only he made it to the final 3.

I now have 3/9 votes.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Jul 2011, 12:38 am

I have 5/9 votes.

So to the 4 people who have yet to vote please send in asap. smile
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Jul 2011, 6:39 pm

So I have 8/9 votes and I am just going to announce it now since it doesn't seem like Starship Pain will vote. Starship if you do come on after this sorry but I can't wait forever and your vote couldn't have changed the outcome.

So without further ado here is how the 8 votes went:

Vote 1:
Spoiler:

Vote 2:
Spoiler:

Vote 3:
Spoiler:

Vote 4:
Spoiler:

Vote 5:
Spoiler:

Vote 6:
Spoiler:

Vote 7:
Spoiler:

Vote 8:
Spoiler:

This concludes my first time hosting my first game on WD. So I hope I was an above average host. I spent a lot of time hosting this but I would do it again.

I'm about to host WF's version of Survivor Redemption Island so I have no off days as a host! Embarassed

If anyone wants to reveal who they voted for they can but it won't be mandatory.

Again I want to thank everyone for participating. smile
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Jul 2011, 8:20 pm

Congratulations Venom!!

Thanks Silva for the game. You were a decent host! smile

Really enjoyed the game!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Jul 2011, 8:37 pm

Thanks Hailey.

And Venom hurry and read the thread I wanted to get your sign info from you but I didn't want to spoil your win. . .
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Jul 2011, 9:28 pm

Congrats Venom!!!
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Jul 2011, 11:05 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Jul 2011, 11:55 pm

Ahh sorry I was in NYC today!

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! <3333333333

It's been so much fun playing this with everyone, seriously. Thanks Silva!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011, 12:20 am

Your welcome Venom!

I take you had fun in NYC?
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011, 12:46 am

congrats vee!!!
thnx to the person that voted for me.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011, 3:55 am

Congrats Vee!!!
Back to top Go down
JackTanMB
Midcarder
Midcarder
JackTanMB

Male
Dolph Ziggler
Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011, 12:25 pm

Congrats Venom!
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011, 3:56 pm

Thanks guys!

And yes Silva I did haha, only before getting burned at the beach and walking down Broadway in heels. So much pain.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 9:05 am

Congratulations Vee, well deserved.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 2:41 am

Thanks so much for the sig Mia! I love it!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 3:15 am

Yeah I love the sig so enjoy it and this basically concludes my hosting duty for this game.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 12:50 am

your welcome vee! glad you like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!   WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

WD Survivor 4 Redemption Island: WINNER ANNOUNCED!
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10